Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 4 March 2020

Adam Montana

53 minutes ago, keylime said:

The Dow first closed over 20000. Jan 25, 2017. So in keeping with Kim's prophecy. He stated twice 20,000, then Nothing(2017), Nothing(2018), Nothing(2019), Nothing(2020)....then SUDDENLY!

Now a second time Dow has hit 20000. Kim said ..."the brothers of Goliath stand in glee watching America. We will cripple you. You will lose your credit. I said watch...20000. Look not to Wallstreet but observe."

We now know since Coronavirus has started the Giants have been watching in glee as the Dow plummets and it has begun to cripple America. Everything shutting down. BUT Kim said God said His plan is "Brilliant and could only come from Me.", because what the Giants meant for bad God is turning to GOOD!

Kim also said rain would ease California's drought. This whole week the news has headlined..."Rain and snow to ease California's drought." Coincidence? No! Only God!

Let us receive the "Spirit of Joseph, meaning God will add" Hallelujah!

Kim prophesied all this in 2013. We are 7 years later. The number of completion.

We are, I believe at the place of SUDDENLY!

TWT (April 18th?) I pray sooner.

Thanks so much Keylime I love your analysis on this fingers crossed!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, keylime said:

The Dow first closed over 20000. Jan 25, 2017. So in keeping with Kim's prophecy. He stated twice 20,000, then Nothing(2017), Nothing(2018), Nothing(2019), Nothing(2020)....then SUDDENLY!

Now a second time Dow has hit 20000. Kim said ..."the brothers of Goliath stand in glee watching America. We will cripple you. You will lose your credit. I said watch...20000. Look not to Wallstreet but observe."

We now know since Coronavirus has started the Giants have been watching in glee as the Dow plummets and it has begun to cripple America. Everything shutting down. BUT Kim said God said His plan is "Brilliant and could only come from Me.", because what the Giants meant for bad God is turning to GOOD!

Kim also said rain would ease California's drought. This whole week the news has headlined..."Rain and snow to ease California's drought." Coincidence? No! Only God!

Let us receive the "Spirit of Joseph, meaning God will add" Hallelujah!

Kim prophesied all this in 2013. We are 7 years later. The number of completion.

We are, I believe at the place of SUDDENLY!

TWT (April 18th?) I pray sooner.

I got a little chill reading that!!🙏👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2