Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Have A Date.

Luigi1

13 Feb 2017   TNT...

Steve Mnunchin US Treasurer will be confirmed Monday evening 10 PM EST.

Three separate sources state the 1-800#s will be released shortly thereafter.

Info people are saying Tues/ Weds for making appointments and exchanges.

Bottom line for the update I sent out Saturday...is that we should be listening for Trump and Mnunchin

to disclose our return to the  gold standard.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 10

Do you really believe TheFed - the globalists' evil financial arm - is going to allow Donald & Steve to go there....?

They'd have better luck going to White Castle for burgers with you, ToeNailTony<_<

Of course,

they'll have to spring you from prison first - where you're going to end up for shootin' off your big mouth about stupid crap like this.... pin head. <_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Do you really believe TheFed - the globalists' evil financial arm - is going to allow Donald & Steve to go there....?

They'd have better luck going to White Castle for burgers with you, ToeNailTony<_<

Of course,

they'll have to spring you from prison first - where you're going to end up for shootin' off your big mouth about stupid crap like this.... pin head. <_<

Yuuum White Castle  :wub:

• Upvote 5

That's right, 4WHEEL....

once the globalist illuminatis cleaned out Ft. Knox and hauled it all to the basement of that building in New York City one of them owned,

it was all over....

When accountability time came and we went to check on it down there, it was all gone...

Suppose someone ought to check out the catacombs below their evil coven under The Vatican....

Yup, us too.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

13 Feb 2017   TNT... Steve Mnunchin US Treasurer will be confirmed Monday 

Three separate sources state the 1-800#s will be released shortly thereafter.

Luigi - Quit Hanging Around With Those Mental Munchkins TNT Tony And RayRen ! :o

Image result for wizard of oz munchkin gif

:D  :D  :D  

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, MisterNope said:

NOPE!
Because there's still ISIS in Iraq.
Remember "security and stability."
This is what is meant.

So we have another lopster amongst  us ! Do yourself a favor please and just jump off something real high.... Like a cloud. Mister nope I swear you sound an awful like Antetam. I'm sorry that your grandparents abused you and then you got married to that ole seahag with no teeth who abused you even more by not letting you play with her barnacles, meanwhile forcing you to watch her mote with Mr. Lopster ! Damn you are sick and need help ! Sorry you won't get it here.....Your reputation is just pitiful son ! 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, ScaryMary said:

I could use one too.  (Haven't dated  since 2007).  But I prefer In and Out Burgers. Double-Double with extra pickles, please. 👍🏼

Never had 1 of those. But I could do Chic-Fil-A :wub:

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 2