Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Have A Date.

Luigi1

3 hours ago, Flash101 said:

Never had 1 of those. But I could do Chic-Fil-A :wub:

1 hour ago, ScaryMary said:

They built one over here in Pleasanton.  Daughter took me out to breakfast there in our jammies on a rainy Sunday morning.  Amazingly delicious.:wub:

It Was Probably A Saturday Mary - Chic-Fil-A Is Closed On Sunday's ! ;) 

I Know Because I've Gone To Hit Their Drive Thru A Few Times On A Sunday And They Were Closed ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MisterNope said:

YAWN.......

Just because I'm saying here that nothing will happen until ISIS is out of Iraq you insult my family tree like a 4th grader? WOW.
I doubt very much I'm wrong with that fact!
Security and stability is what is needed.

MURICA, Tex!

With respect MisterNope, could you just stop coming to this site and go away ? There is lots of other sites you can slam on. For the most part people here are great.

You have been a member a little over six months and wasted no time alienating your self from the rest of the positive posters, of which there is far more of.

Oh decided to use my neg. button. Good bye

pp

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, pokerplayer said:

With respect MisterNope, could you just stop coming to this site and go away ? There is lots of other sites you can slam on. For the most part people here are great.

You have been a member a little over six months and wasted no time alienating your self from the rest of the positive posters, of which there is far more of.

Oh decided to use my neg. button. Good bye

pp

ya

be like me

davis for president

if i was a american

• Upvote 1

I'm just telling you how it is.....

If you don't think security in Iraq is an issue blocking monetary reform, then you're living in a fantasy world in your head.

If you're hanging on every guru's "THIS IS OUR WEEK" then same thing.

Security, stability, HCL, growing business economy to support international trade in all things..... 
THESE are the things you should be looking for to pave the way to monetary reform.

If you don't believe in these BASIC requirements, then you're a complete idiot.
I really don't care what you label me or if you neg me, these are straight up ground level FACTS.
Oh yeah and Trump has nothing to do with this AT ALL.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

1 hour ago, MisterNope said:

I'm just telling you how it is.....

If you don't think security in Iraq is an issue blocking monetary reform, then you're living in a fantasy world in your head.

If you're hanging on every guru's "THIS IS OUR WEEK" then same thing.

Security, stability, HCL, growing business economy to support international trade in all things..... 
THESE are the things you should be looking for to pave the way to monetary reform.

If you don't believe in these BASIC requirements, then you're a complete idiot.
I really don't care what you label me or if you neg me, these are straight up ground level FACTS.
Oh yeah and Trump has nothing to do with this AT ALL.

Go freaking away !!! "A" hole !!!

A disgusted pp at you !!

pp

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

On 2/13/2017 at 9:11 PM, ScaryMary said:

They built one over here in Pleasanton.  Daughter took me out to breakfast there in our jammies on a rainy Sunday morning.  Amazingly delicious.:wub:

Chic-Fil-A's aren't open on Sunday.  Its a Corporate Policy.

I see I was a little late on catching up on this topic.  My apologies on the overkill. :lol:

• Upvote 4