Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 02/06/2017

yota691

13 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

It wouldn't load... maybe it's just us... :huh: We'll take ya'll's word for it ! :D  GO RV ! :tiphat:

39 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

Awakening to an avalanche of news this morning, thank you wise man Yota .! This thread should stay on the front page for now, ... Praising my Lord for the awesome news ! 1800 #TheWaitIsOver

I know sgt girls, I was wondering the same thing

• Upvote 2

OCR Translation Google translate

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ
Republic of Iraq
Date:
<
x </
To / Almsariy Majaza all
good greeting ...
For the purpose of activating the Help buying and selling foreign currency numbered number 9 ^ 3 ^ 26 Menna 2015 Alakqa
Control of Amqol Massarvkm and verification of sources funds Taainkm and uses decide follows T1 "not having to Tina enhancement requests Orbmdtkm in Khan through the sale of a window and buy foreign in this bank currency between remittances Alkhadjah and Alaatmadk Almsenendeh, where the choice between two modes Menzok to Massanqkm as long as they hold It is a fundamentalist.
2 "Arpmal stepped special names Anaain converters and end-Almstfbbman overpriced foreign remittances that are help her through the window of the sale and purchase of foreign currency, that Erbml Alktv on a monthly basis during the first seven days of the following month rather than Arbmalh daily with purchase to the window requests.
3 "Phippad neon and Torkha name with the name of the managing director only when the demand.
with respect.

OCR Translation Bing translate

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ
Republic of Iraq
Date:
<
x</
To/almsarii المجازؤ all
Greetings.
For the purpose of activation instructions and purchase foreign currency sale numbered 9 ^ 3 ^ 26 of 2015 walakkaa
Amkal control your banks and check the sources and uses of tiaenkm money decides the following C1, no need for a arbemdtkm enhancement requests in the Khan through window selling and purchasing foreign currency at this Bank between alkhadgeh almsentdih walaatmadk transfers, where the choice between the two methods menzok lmsankokm as long as a hold my roots.
2 "arbemal special aniaen names intensified transferred end walmstfabbmin unrequited external works for her through the window of the sale and purchase of foreign currency to yrbeml knees apart monthly during the first seven days of the following month instead of arbemalh per day with purchase orders submitted to the window.
3 "it annihilated the neon name weltharkha with the Director's name only when requested.
With appreciation.
  • Upvote 8

2 hours ago, MillieChatham said:

This could be exciting but I will wait to celebrate after Adam sends us a special RV notice!

it is

i already got my notice from adam

it said davis

please stop doing what u do or the dv cops 

are gonna lay a beating on you

i think that was code 

for rv 

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, deniscanada said:

OCR Translation Google translate

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ
Republic of Iraq
Date:
<
x </
To / Almsariy Majaza all
good greeting ...
For the purpose of activating the Help buying and selling foreign currency numbered number 9 ^ 3 ^ 26 Menna 2015 Alakqa
Control of Amqol Massarvkm and verification of sources funds Taainkm and uses decide follows T1 "not having to Tina enhancement requests Orbmdtkm in Khan through the sale of a window and buy foreign in this bank currency between remittances Alkhadjah and Alaatmadk Almsenendeh, where the choice between two modes Menzok to Massanqkm as long as they hold It is a fundamentalist.
2 "Arpmal stepped special names Anaain converters and end-Almstfbbman overpriced foreign remittances that are help her through the window of the sale and purchase of foreign currency, that Erbml Alktv on a monthly basis during the first seven days of the following month rather than Arbmalh daily with purchase to the window requests.
3 "Phippad neon and Torkha name with the name of the managing director only when the demand.
with respect.

OCR Translation Bing translate

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ
Republic of Iraq
Date:
<
x</
To/almsarii المجازؤ all
Greetings.
For the purpose of activation instructions and purchase foreign currency sale numbered 9 ^ 3 ^ 26 of 2015 walakkaa
Amkal control your banks and check the sources and uses of tiaenkm money decides the following C1, no need for a arbemdtkm enhancement requests in the Khan through window selling and purchasing foreign currency at this Bank between alkhadgeh almsentdih walaatmadk transfers, where the choice between the two methods menzok lmsankokm as long as a hold my roots.
2 "arbemal special aniaen names intensified transferred end walmstfabbmin unrequited external works for her through the window of the sale and purchase of foreign currency to yrbeml knees apart monthly during the first seven days of the following month instead of arbemalh per day with purchase orders submitted to the window.
3 "it annihilated the neon name weltharkha with the Director's name only when requested.
With appreciation.

Thanks for bringing over!  Number 3 is funny...only when the demand. with respect. (WTH)

I wonder what ... monthly basis during the first seven days of the following month...means??

IM sorry, this is another language to me.     Happy Monday everyone.

• Upvote 2