Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

The low exchange rate of the dollar .. 122.750 dinars

Updated 21/02/2018 12:31 pm

giraqidolarsjhdetttttttttt.gif

BAGHDAD - The exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar witnessed a decline in the foreign exchange markets. The price of selling $ 100 on the battleground in the capital Baghdad reached 122,750 dinars, while the purchase was 121,750 dinars. In the Erbil Stock Exchange 123,250 dinars and when buying was 121,250 dinars, and in Basra was exchange rate 123,000 at the sale and 122,000 at the time of purchase. (End) 22 /

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

There’s a slightly off color remark with references to the blowing of the dollar I could make here, however, that would land me in big trouble  ;)

If it involves a guy named Luigi, a guru named Mtn. Goat and a

currency from Zimbabwe........I'M ALL EARS. :lol::lol:

Related image

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I read somewhere (sorry, don't remember where) that the low exchange rate of the dollar that we are all so happy about, is because the dollar is worth less - not because the dinar is starting to be worth more.  Do you guys think this is correct?  (I hope not.)

It's probably a little bit of both but that's why we hold dinar. If the dollar goes :P the dinar is still valued what a dinar is valued. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Thank you all for your input, very interesting.

There is a 4 years Economy development plan for Iraq 2018-2022

I believe Iraq will develop the economy first and the dinar will raise according to the development of the economy.

I hope I'm wrong but I think we still few months away to see the real market value of the IQD

- The IQD is closing the gap against the dollar.. I believe this trend will continue 

- Inflation is 2%

- New record in Oil and gas production 

- The economy is improving

- They have global support 

- $30 billions for reconstruction projects 

But still work to do:

- 2018 local and parliamentary elections 

- Eradicate corruption

- Budget 2018

HCL and  Art 140

- Other important laws

Iraq is moving forward like never before

Go Iraq

Go CBI

Go dinar

Go $1:1

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Thank you all for your input, very interesting.

There is a 4 years Economy development plan for Iraq 2018-2022

I believe Iraq will develop the economy first and the dinar will raise according to the development of the economy.

I hope I'm wrong but I think we still few months away to see the real market value of the IQD

- The IQD is closing the gap against the dollar.. I believe this trend will continue 

- Inflation is 2%

- New record in Oil and gas production 

- The economy is improving

- They have global support system" rel="">support 

- $30 billions for reconstruction projects 

But still work to do:

- 2018 local and parliamentary elections 

- Eradicate corruption

- Budget 2018

HCL and  Art 140

- Other important laws

Iraq is moving forward like never before

Go Iraq

Go CBI

Go dinar

👍 Thanks LB!!!  Ewe Duh Man!!! 😁

Always love your positive outlook!!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, "Fred" said:

Thanks LB, as much as we want this done yesterday we’ll have to wait them out. 😀

Fred, one thing we have learned with this investment is how to exercise patience 

4 hours ago, gregp said:

👍 Thanks LB!!!  Ewe Duh Man!!! 😁

Always love your positive outlook!!

Thanks my friend gregp👍🏼😊

4 hours ago, nannab said:

Thank you much LB. So this means I can have a few more old lady temper tantrum's. :lol: 

You got that right my friend nannab😂😂😂😂

Go RV this year

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Fred, one thing we have learned with this investment is how to exercise patience 

Thanks my friend gregp👍🏼😊

You got that right my friend nannab😂😂😂😂

Go RV this year

Yeah yeah yeah learning patience. How long will that take? 🤓

• Haha 2

image.php?token=67f917227b0d6afd5f260e7bc95a1037&size=

Number of readings: 18461 Last Activity: 22-02-2018 12:11 PM

Last Activity: 22-02-2018 12:11 PM 

The exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar rose on Thursday in the stock market and local markets after a series of declines in recent days. 

Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 122,500 dinars  

Selling and buying prices in the banking shops: 

Selling price of the dollar = 123.000 dinars. 

The purchase price of the dollar = 122,000 dinars.

• Upvote 4

22 hours ago, Floridian said:

I read somewhere (sorry, don't remember where) that the low exchange rate of the dollar that we are all so happy about, is because the dollar is worth less - not because the dinar is starting to be worth more.  Do you guys think this is correct?  (I hope not.)

Not in my country, dollar getting stronger here. 

On 2/21/2018 at 8:06 AM, Floridian said:

Your comment is noteworthy.  Indeed, the value of the Dollar has been steadily dropping over the last several months.  This is because of several reasons.  Foremost is the amount of available $$ in the market due to the robust trading market with approx $6Tr in gains.  This is most certainly the cause of rise of inflation that is effecting the value of the $$.  We will soon see some hikes in interest rates to counter measure inflation.

Since market conditions have not truly changed in Iraq, despite some great movement to address its deficit with increase of economic activity, the increase in the Iraqi Dinar value is largely due to the drop in value of the US$.  It will be some time before we see the effects of increased economic activity on the value of the Dinar.  A good marker would be to compare values midyear after the recent Economic plans and progress in Iraq.

JMO.

Edited by OfCamelot
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 2/21/2018 at 10:06 AM, Floridian said:

imo u are correct floridian the exchange rate and or value of the iqd is still 1186 or whatever thats posted on the cbi site we continue to wait for the change at the cbi and taking the iqd international ... heres hoping

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On February 21, 2018 at 6:06 AM, Floridian said:

It's correct my friend Floridian.

This article will help you to understand the situation.

THE DOLLAR BETWEEN THE FEARS OF DEFICIT AND INFLATION.

The dollar steadied last week after pulling ahead from a three-year low against currency basket , though it was dogged by growing concerns a ballooning fiscal deficit in the united states could disrupt the economy and currency expectations.
The dollar index, which tracks the performance of the US currency versus six major rival currencies, was 89.347, up 1.2% from the three-year low of 88.251 on 16/2/2018, after continuing the loss of the dollar a few days ago. Its index fell against a basket of six major currencies to 88.253, the lowest level since December 2014, recording a loss of 2%, the biggest decline since February 2016.

Against the yen , the dollar traded at 106.77 Yen , up 0.2 percent after recovering from a 15-month low of 105.545 on February 16, 2018.

The euro fell 0.2% to $ 1.2387, backing down from a three-year high of $ 1.2556.
The Swiss currency recorded 0.9190 francs to the dollar, the highest since June 2015.
The decline in the dollar in recent months due to the dissipation of several factors driving towards the downward, the impact of the positive momentum resulting from the rise in US interest rates, while the US currency has been affected by several factors this year, including fears that Washington may pursue a strategy  based on  the weakness of  dollar, and   eat the dollar’s yield advantages  with a trend of other countries to gradually return from the monetary easing policy.
The dollar’s slide and a 15-month low against the yen is negatively reflected on the impact of the rise of a 10-year US Treasury bonds to the highest level in four years.
Analysts are having trouble explaining the large-scale decline in the dollar, which came despite a 3% rise in yields of Treasury bonds and the rise in equity and commodity markets.
The decline in the dollar is difficult to explain by global markets, as Treasury yields have risen and financial stimulus has been injected into the US economy.
Inflation expectations rose in all sectors, as the Federal Reserve Board showed no hesitation in tightening the monetary position.

Expectations indicate to the budget deficit, trade protectionism, and policy in Washington and hawkish central banks around the world are likely to push the US dollar to the decline.

With growing concerns about a US budget deficit that could undermine the US currency, experts believe inflation could reach more than $ 1 trillion in 2019 as government spending increases and the huge decline of corporate tax.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Release Date: 2018/2/23 9:43 • 230 times read
Continued decline of the dollar in Iraq
[Ayn-Baghdad] 
Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad, on Friday morning, continued decline in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar.
The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1222.5 dinars per dollar, ie 122 thousand and 250 dinars per hundred dollars. 
The prices of selling and buying dollars in the banking companies were: 
the sale price of one dollar 1227.5 dinars, or 122 thousand and 750 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 
The purchase price of the dollar is 1217.5 dinars, or 121 thousand and 750 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 
Foreign Exchange Rates: 
EUR World Price: 100 Euro = 123.03 USD The 
World Price: 100 Pounds = 139.45 $ The 
Turkish Lira The International Price: $ 100 = TRY 378.85.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

The dollar exchange rate on Friday

Friday, February 23,

The dollar exchange rate on Friday

Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad, on Friday morning, continued decline in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar.

The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1222.5 dinars per dollar, ie 122 thousand and 250 dinars per hundred dollars. 

The prices of selling and buying dollars in the banking companies were: 

the sale price of one dollar 1227.5 dinars, or 122 thousand and 750 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 

The purchase price of the dollar is 1217.5 dinars, or 121 thousand and 750 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 

Ended 
D.m
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

The exchange rate of the dollar returned to decline at the beginning of this week on the stock market and domestic markets on Saturday (24 February 2018).
The price in the Kifah Stock Exchange – Baghdad 122.250 dinars, while the prices for Thursday 122,500 dinars.
Selling and buying prices in banking shops:
Selling price of the dollar = 122.750 dinars.
The price of buying the dollar = 121.750 dinars.

• Upvote 3

Dollar exchange rates fall against the dinar in the local currency market

Since 2018-02-25 at 11:04 (Baghdad time)

13.jpg

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The dollar exchange rate on Sunday was slightly lower against the dinar in the local currency market.

According to the figures, the sale price of the dollar on the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 124,750 dinars and the purchase price was 125 thousand dinars compared to 100 dollars, while yesterday recorded 126 thousand and 550 dinars and the purchase price 127 thousand dinars to 500 dollars.

On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today was 124 thousand and 800 dinars, and the purchase price 124 thousand and 750 dinars for one hundred dollars, and yesterday was 124 thousand and 950 dinars, and the purchase price 124 thousand and 900 dinars to 100 dollars.

The price of the sale of the dollar on the Arbil Exchange today 125 thousand and 250 dinars, the purchase price 125 thousand and 200 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday recorded 125 thousand and 450 dinars, the purchase price 125 thousand and 400 dinars compared to $ 100. Ended 29 / r

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic