Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D. V. LOTTO 292 MILLION

jeepguy

a  good  showing  from  Saturdays  numbers  ,   r.w.  Sutton came  up  with   the only power ball  number  (  took  the  heat  off  texas granny  :lol:  )  so while r.w.   is off too mc donalds  with the winnings ,  we are  going for  the 292 million for Wednesday   !  WOW    that  is  really  close  too 300  million  :)     working  on pasting  the  rules again !   the  same  thumb  nail  view I had   is  now  some  how  too big  <_<

numbers for  snow globe  and  my self !    ( in case  she   hasn`t  returned  from  the  outter realms   of  internet  disconnection     :eek:  )                                        02 /  08 /  27 /  30 /  33 ---- p.b 25                  04 /  06 /  20 /  41 /  61 -----  p.b. 02

Edited by jeepguy

hey poker player  ,  you should be able too click on the  thumb nail ,  glide your courser  ( mouse )   over  the  small print it should let you enlarge ,  if  not  go too the January  dinar vets lotto  first play  ,  it  is  in the first page  !    let me know if you are still having trouble with it  

OK PB Fam Damily

Mine r     01-04-24-29-66 pb 15

Starr's     01-09-24-26-64 pb 11

I got Starrs #'s because she's out of the country at this time and asked me to cover for her until she gets back and because I'm such a GREAT GUY I said I would. But Mexico isn't that far from her house so  :wave: :wave: :wave:

POWERBALL Drawing - Date: 03/02/16

Terms:

1)  Pool is open to identifiable/registered DV MEMBERS ONLY (Sorry, no extended family or friends).

2)  One SET of numbers per ENTRANT per POST per FAMILY (Multiple members in a family may participate under ONE ENTRANT ONLY).(Please select CASH OPTION when purchasing numbers/ticket).  Annuity tickets will not be disqualified and will be factored accordingly if determined a winner, but our preferred intent is for the lump sum payout.

3)  A DV Member may purchase and post up to ONE ticket for ANOTHER DV Member, with that member's acknowledgement and consent.

4)  ONE SHARE per entrant of any winnings of the JACKPOT (CASH OPTION!!!) only (Approx. $100 million minimum drawing)

5)  Winning ticket/entrant agrees to share EQUALLY with ALL qualified entrants in this thread.

6)  Qualified entrants must have numbers/entry posted prior to drawing date/time.

7)  Qualified entrants must have a physical ticket to present upon winning, to prove their pledged participation.  HOLD onto your "LOSING" ticket.  Take a picture of your "LOSING" ticket as a possible backup verification.

8)  Winning entrant is responsible for ALL communication with, and coordination of, winning shareholders immediately after the drawing.

9)  ALL winning participants/shareholders agree to respect and abide to the PRIVACY terms of the WINNER.  Disclosure of identity of winning entrant is sole discretion of winner.  This is for the security and safety of all.

10)  Winning shares will be dispersed upon final consensus and WRITTEN AGREEMENT, guaranteeing individual preferences, privacy and security.

11)  By posting my pledged ticket/numbers in this thread, I AGREE TO THE TERMS POSTED ABOVE. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/215355-entries-for-100-million-powerball-lottery-020316/#ixzz41bLM0Npd

• Downvote 1

OK I'm in this thing for tomorrow ! Or should I say Wednesday ! I agree with terms and conditions ! And since Antietam is in the tank I will cover him with a ticket tomorrow. Go RV ! Go Lotto !

Sorry Tex... no Lopsters. Entrants must show a desire to participate in our fun, and play well with others! If they can get out of the Tank... then fine. But otherwise, they have no reason to interact, thus no place in participation... as they also can not actively AGREE to the terms on their own accord.

This rule will also be displayed in the TERMS of the NEXT DRAWING THREAD!

Thank you all for your understanding!

• Upvote 4

numbers for  snow globe  and  my self !    ( in case  she   hasn`t  returned  from  the  outter realms   of  internet  disconnection     :eek:  )                                        02 /  08 /  27 /  30 /  33 ---- p.b 25                  04 /  06 /  20 /  41 /  61 -----  p.b. 02

Thanks for having my back AGAIN friend....I got you for the next one!

i will read into how your lottery works

believe it or not i do have a system

works in canada

not sure yours

thats why canada gets rid of certain lotteries

everything is breakable

fyi

davis out of beer but gonna read up on powerball