Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D.V. LOTTO 3 /5/ 2016

jeepguy

well  this  one  is off --- there was  a winner some where ,  so  we  will wait  for  the 100  million jack pot !    {  40 million divided  by the payout  20 million or so ,  divided  by  20 players   1 million a piece ...  or  10 players  2 million apiece  }    is it worth  it  ???     kind of  exciting  when it is up around 100 million  for the start !      what  do we  want  ??     I will check back 

POWERBALL Drawing - Date: 00/00/00

Terms:

1)  Pool is open to identifiable/registered DV MEMBERS ONLY (Sorry, no extended family or friends... or Lopsters, as they are not allowed in the regular forums, and therefore cannot comply with the rules).  

2)  One SET of numbers per ENTRANT per POST per FAMILY (Multiple members in a family may participate under ONE ENTRANT ONLY).  (Please select CASH OPTION when purchasing numbers/ticket).  Annuity tickets will not be disqualified and will be factored accordingly if determined a winner, but our preferred intent is for the lump sum payout.

3)  A DV Member may purchase and post up to ONE ticket for ANOTHER DV Member (except Lopsters), with that member's acknowledgement and consent.

4)  ONE SHARE per entrant of any winnings of the JACKPOT (CASH OPTION!!!) only (Approx. $100 million minimum drawing)

5)  Winning ticket/entrant agrees to share EQUALLY with ALL qualified entrants in this thread.

6)  Qualified entrants must have numbers/entry posted prior to drawing date/time.

7)  Qualified entrants must have a physical ticket to present upon winning, to prove their pledged participation.  HOLD onto your "LOSING" ticket.  Take a picture of your "LOSING" ticket as a possible backup verification.

8)  Winning entrant is responsible for ALL communication with, and coordination of, winning shareholders immediately after the drawing.

9)  ALL winning participants/shareholders agree to respect and abide to the PRIVACY terms of the WINNER.  Disclosure of identity of winning entrant is sole discretion of winner.  This is for the security and safety of all.

10)  Winning shares will be dispersed upon final consensus and WRITTEN AGREEMENT, guaranteeing individual preferences, privacy and security.

11)  By posting my pledged ticket/numbers in this thread, I AGREE TO THE TERMS POSTED ABOVE. 

Edited by Jaxinjersey

I agree with the $100M thing.

I don't agree to disqualifying Lopsters. Maybe the Lopsters can start a sister thread there. It's OK for us to look in the tank. I promise, you won't get any on you. You may feel dirty, but I promise, you'll be as clean as when you peeked in.

I don't agree to disqualifying Lopsters. Maybe the Lopsters can start a sister thread there. It's OK for us to look in the tank. I promise, you won't get any on you. You may feel dirty, but I promise, you'll be as clean as when you peeked in.

Hi 429... Yes, there is nothing stopping Lopsters from starting their own Lotto group in the Tank

For ALL, please understand the reasoning for disallowing them...  They are not part of the regular forum community, cannot enjoy the fun and comradery we have in the Lotto thread... and further, are unable to post their own numbers and validate them, as well as agree to the rules.  It's that simple... and has been addressed with the DV powers that be...

Lastly... I believe all participants understand that this is not just a fun game for us... it's a serious legal issue if we win!  We're talking about millions of dollars here!  We HAVE TO have serious binding rules.  No one wants to have potential winnings stuck in the middle of court litigation, because there was a breach or misunderstanding.  The rules protect us all!

Thanks for understanding... and let's win!!!

• Upvote 1

***///

Hahahaha...! :lol:  You're right. They're kinda creepy but not dirty !  :confused2: 

They're contained in the tank for our safety -- because they COULD be contagious ! :shrug:

Imagine if they do start their own little DV PB pool... and WIN IT:facepalm1:

Boy will our faces be red !  :blush:  :P

Well, if ya do, dear Lopsters, good luck to ya !  :tiphat:

And as for our DV PowerBallers here... hope to see ya'll real soon for that big juicy Jackpot !   :wave:  ^_^  :wave:  :)

• Upvote 2

I have to agree with Jax on the Lopsters.

On another note, I would like to make a suggestion on the new revised "Terms"  since the "Terms" have been revised, I think every old and future new members that would like to participate, need to agree to the new "Terms" set forth. 

I also think that when it comes time that it needs to be altered, that a date should show when it was revised, in Bold letters.

So when posting your numbers for the next Lotto draw, add your approval to the "Terms".  Nice to know that, we all know, that we all agree to the terms.  JMO :)

I have to agree with Jax on the Lopsters.

On another note, I would like to make a suggestion on the new revised "Terms"  since the "Terms" have been revised, I think every old and future new members that would like to participate, need to agree to the new "Terms" set forth. 

I also think that when it comes time that it needs to be altered, that a date should show when it was revised, in Bold letters.

So when posting your numbers for the next Lotto draw, add your approval to the "Terms".  Nice to know that, we all know, that we all agree to the terms.  JMO :)

Thanks Patty!

Everyone... Please keep in mind, that the terms are always posted for each new thread... and that by simply posting your numbers, you automatically agree to them (that's the last term listed #11)!  This way, there is no need to have to state your agreement.... just post your numbers!!!

And, also... since the terms are always posted... there is really no need to state/date any revisions/amendments to them!  It is the responsibility of each Entrant/Poster to read them ahead of time. At this point... they're pretty much set!  But If, and when, the terms need to be changed or adjusted... I'll do my best to make some kind of announcement in that thread!

Thanks!

Edited by Jaxinjersey

JG

I say keep it open for those who want to play under 100mil and for us 100mil players we could jump in then.

as long as its still friendly why not.

no bitching. moaning r complaining the rules still stand for those who play @ 100mil r not.