Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It appears XXXX Montana may had it right all along.

Luigi1

from another source...

Abadi has hinted on several occasions including in Switzerland & Germany of the IQD coming out at or near $.10 cents  or two zeros then rising quickly to three zeros as the economy improves.

Guru Montana comes the closest to the RV prediction if Abadi's  hints & clues are of any indication.

What are your thoughts on this?

ELIAM:Abadi said it again!

5 billion Iraqi Dinar = 440 million U.S. Dollars
Listen for yourselves from the 29th minute in his address to the Koerber-Stiftung Forum in Germany.

If Abadi has made the same mistake as in Davos - I can only speculate why. Is he incompetent? Is he making a political statement to force the issue?

The calculation works out to be around (just under) 9 cents per dinar. Again, obviously this is well below what we believe (are being told) it will RI/RV at - but then again 8/9 cents per Dong is also well below what we believe (are being told) the dong will revalue at also.
Edited by TexasGranny
Please do NOT use the word Guru and Montana together
  • Upvote 2

We know he's the man..... :bravo:

Here's what several other Gurus are saying now...

PKG:It calculates to .088 per dinar, or rounded to .09 (9 cents).

440 million ÷ 5 billion = .088

ALLONE:Here's how I did it:

5,000,000,000 * X = $400,000,000 (where X = the magical rate)

x = $400,000,000 / 5,000,000,000

x = .08

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1

And that would be the stupidest thing he could do.  If he brings it out a 10cents and says it will rise will do nothing but start another Dinar sales frenzy. He knows his budget won't support 10cents so why open it at 10 cents unless he is talking about opening and have it steadily rise within hours.

At $.10 cents that won't strain the fledgling Iraq economy. It would quickly rise to three zeros after investments & commerce kicks in then rise again to near $3.70 or the RI rate. As for people buying more IQD, that would be a vote of confidence in Iraq.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Its sad but a lot of new people here on the site come in believing the poo-roo's, that the dinar is going to  RV @ $2.00 and up. I sure would like that to be the case, but its not. Now it might float up to that. I agree with Adam who has said along to be looking at a dime, hoping for a dollar, if it RV's! Have a Plan & a plan to act. Not trying to be neg. but real. I would really love for this to Rv at $1.00 and above. There is a lot hurting people out there that I want to help. After 5 yrs in this circus, it doesn't take me very long now to call out the B.S. being spewed. OK Neg away! :deadhorse:

• Upvote 4

Its sad but a lot of new people here on the site come in believing the poo-roo's, that the dinar is going to  RV @ $2.00 and up. I sure would like that to be the case, but its not. Now it might float up to that. I agree with Adam who has said along to be looking at a dime, hoping for a dollar, if it RV's! Have a Plan & a plan to act. Not trying to be neg. but real. I would really love for this to Rv at $1.00 and above. There is a lot hurting people out there that I want to help. After 5 yrs in this circus, it doesn't take me very long now to call out the B.S. being spewed. OK Neg away! :deadhorse:

Exchange some IQD at $.10 cents to get you by if it does come out at that rate. Buy more IQD or exchange as the rate improves.

Like any other investment, it takes time to see a return.

I would also like to see a 1,000x return. A 100x return will still be a heck of a return.

• Upvote 2

Well Doc, That is very true and a good plan, But I think for me I 'm takin my money and runnin.  I'm going to be doing a lot of fishing, and I'm going to forget I ever knew the word Dinar and anything to with Iraq, except on Memorial Day! I'm lookin forward to a little party 1st in Vegas, to meet anybody from DV, that shows up. There are some people who made this ride a lot easier and funny to cut up with here on DV, that I hope shows up to put a face on the name. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Well whatever the method of doing this that's twice now that he's suggested 

a ten cent value. Which suggest something is comeing.

If you watched the whole vid you will remember that in explaining his earlier 

comments about the international community and there lack of support in the 

fight against ISIS,  he made no apologies. He stated ," I KNOW HOW POLITICIANS WORK.

THEY WORK BETTER UNDER PRESSURE". He then went on to say that is why he 

made his previous statements, to apply pressure, and that it worked. 

So is he doing the same thing with the dinar? By repeatedly stating that it is worth 

​ten cents is he putting pressure on the CBI  or someone else we don't know?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

All the Dinar that has been sold over the years there should now be NO question about a Vote of confidence in Iraq.

Would be interesting to know the real numbers about it..... How many Trillions Dinars were bought  outside Iraq by Folks like us

Let's not forget Kuwait came back after the Gulf War at $3.20. After some currency investors made out like a bandit...they went out & purchased more KD in hopes of making another profit. They did. Today the KD is now near $4. That's another 25% return.

I believe Kuwait currency is the highest in the world as per value. Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Would be interesting to know the real numbers about it..... How many Trillions Dinars were bought  outside Iraq by Folks like us

I believe Kuwait currency is the highest in the world as per value. Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Your right. It was $3.22 when I served in Kuwait in 03. One year year later it rose to $3.52. Last I heard it was at $3.70.

• Upvote 3

I believe you are correct umbertino, right now 1 USD = .29 KWD which equal $3.448 KWD per 1 USD.

Wm13

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 1

I don't think it will be that low.if it is that low then minting coins would be useless.

I think that comes out to 12.5 cents a dinar.

12.5 times 400,000,000 = 5,000,000,000

What's your point?

I WILL take 10 cents all day long!

Edited by moose 57
  • Upvote 2

What's your point?

I WILL take 10 cents all day long!

If they use, say the 50 Dinar coin, it would only be worth 5 cents.  So, if they were planning on issuing a 1 Dinar of Fils, the exchange rate would be so low that you would have to carry around a bunch of them just to buy a coke.  Thus, the not worth what it costs to make them.

-

If they use, say the 50 Dinar coin, it would only be worth 5 cents.  So, if they were planning on issuing a 1 Dinar of Fils, the exchange rate would be so low that you would have to carry around a bunch of them just to buy a coke.  Thus, the not worth what it costs to make them.

-

I get that.

Doesn't that make my 25,000 dinar bill worth?

just asking

Edited by moose 57
  • Upvote 1