Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WF Bank Story

Brinx65

My neighbor who just recently got involved in our dinar adventure was doing his do diligence today and phoned WF here in the North Dallas area today. 

He called not to talk about the dinar, but the V. Dong ( no **** jokes please) .

The guy he spoke to said WF just started  handling the Dong and that they were buying.  Now I know the Dong exchange rate hasn't changed much at all so I'm not sure why he would say they were buying.

The next statement the WF employee made is what made my ears perk up.

He said, "We'll also be handing the dinar when it breaks",  which we all know if you've been to the WF website says the exact opposite.

Maybe this WF employee knows something.................maybe he doesn't.   If he was messing with my neighbor then  kudos on the joke. 

If he was serious, then perhaps WF has/will  be changing their tune in regards to the Iraqi dinar.  

Time will tell, but I thought it was interesting just the same.

Happy Friday Everyone!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

My neighbor who just recently got involved in our dinar adventure was doing his do diligence today and phoned WF here in the North Dallas area today. 

He called not to talk about the dinar, but the V. Dong ( no **** jokes please) .

The guy he spoke to said WF just started  handling the Dong and that they were buying.  Now I know the Dong exchange rate hasn't changed much at all so I'm not sure why he would say they were buying.

The next statement the WF employee made is what made my ears perk up.

He said, "We'll also be handing the dinar when it breaks",  which we all know if you've been to the WF website says the exact opposite.

Maybe this WF employee knows something.................maybe he doesn't.   If he was messing with my neighbor then  kudos on the joke. 

If he was serious, then perhaps WF has/will  be changing their tune in regards to the Iraqi dinar.  

Time will tell, but I thought it was interesting just the same.

Happy Friday Everyone!

I thought you might want to read this again Larrylo so I quoted the whole post.!!

Thanks for the bank story.   The Iraqis are dancing in the streets!

• Upvote 2

WF didn't "just start" handling VND, they've been buying and selling it for years, that's where I got MINE from.

Sure wish it would break at one penny right now.
It would be a good time since the dollar is pretty strong at this moment.

• Upvote 2