Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rumor *** announcing iraqi dinar going up in the camens?****

jobug38

My sister and brother-in-law have dinar she just text me with a request to check the value of the dinar. I asked why? She said that a costumer at her convenient store came in and said his brother is on a cruise in the camems and over there they are announcing the dinar is going up in value. I don't know what to make of this. I think that maybe her Customer is listening to the gurus or something. I checked the cbi and I saw no change. So my question to anyone here is how can we verify this is happening or not. I asked her to see if she could find out where in the camems this was being announced. If she gets back with me I will post. My first rumor in along time and I'm even skeptical. :D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

My sister and brother-in-law have dinar she just text me with a request to check the value of the dinar. I asked why? She said that a costumer at her convenient store came in and said his brother is on a cruise in the camems and over there they are announcing the dinar is going up in value. I don't know what to make of this. I think that maybe her Customer is listening to the gurus or something. I checked the cbi and I saw no change. So my question to anyone here is how can we verify this is happening or not. I asked her to see if she could find out where in the camems this was being announced. If she gets back with me I will post. My first rumor in along time and I'm even skeptical. :D

Try this is up to date each month at the un

http://www.unjspf.org/UNJSPF_Web/page.jsp?page=ExchangeRates

Just pick what country you want

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Cayman islands I dislike auto spell on my phone. I still don't know if its spelled right. You guys I have no idea if this is true my sister has gotten back intouch with me yet.

If you can't spell, and don't like auto-spell, suggest you buy a map.  Just sayin...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 17

Cayman islands I dislike auto spell on my phone. I still don't know if its spelled right. You guys I have no idea if this is true my sister has gotten back intouch with me yet.

Ok. Thanks. Plus one from me for the courteous reply which is appreciated.

Edited by umbertino

Jobug38, I haven't researched any of this, but I would bet that it is just that , "RUMOR" !  And I think that person in the Cayman's IS going by what these guru/ pumper people are putting in the garbage can just as you suspected. 

• Upvote 1

There's Grand Cayman, Little Cayman and Cayman Brac - they make all their money off tourism and banking

They are an offshore haven for capitalists to hide their money

No one there knows more than we do about the dinar...ridiculous.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Check out April , may , June , 2003

The exchange was in October 2003

Some one at the un keeps track of the exchange rates

Its funny how the un exchange rates are based off the dollar

Click on the United States and look at the rate of exchange it's always the same

The USA page

At the United Nations

http://www.unjspf.org/UNJSPF_Web/page.jsp?page=FullExchangeRts

Nah ya still got to enter the usa

April may and June 2003 looks like they wanted to go right out of the gate after the invasion and removal of saddam but held off and went back

Edited by dontlop

I was in the Cayman Islands last December. Funny enough ? They told me there was a problem with my passport before boarding my flight from Miami to there . They said there was a spelling problem . And on the way back ? They randomly chose my luggage for inspection at the boarding gate . And I kid you not . The TSA agent asked me was I there to visit Family . I told her no . She replied . You look like a group of brothers that are in Banking and live on the Cayman with your same last name ....? I told her all my Brothers are in Missouri . I know no one here . She said ... Okay .... Are YOU in Banking ..... I told her no I'm not in banking . All the while she searched my luggage and found nothing . She then said Thank you and have a safe flight . Upon my return into Miami ... Once again they had a problem with my passport . The automated Kiosk they use for swiping your passport printed a Big X through my face on the receipt . And Agent approached me and said you will have to go in that line over there . They processed me in the line for about 5 minutes . Not saying a word too me .. just staring at their screen and my passport for 5 minutes . Then letting me go through . Last Month I went on vacation to Mexico . No problems at customs going there . But when I got to our resort . I found a TSA card in my luggage informing me they searched my bag... again... ?!?!....I started purchasing Dinar 3 and 1/2 years ago.....3 years ago I applied and received a State Department Document allowing me to do buisness in Iraq , signed By The Secretary Of State . For the purpose of joining the ISX. These are the only 2 things I have done I can think of that would draw this much attention . And I'm not Mr. Chow from Hang Over. I get the feeling they we are all into something big and promising . Thats the bright side takeaway I have gotten from all of this . .

• Upvote 4

Hey guys my sister called me said all this happened this morning. The mans brother is on a cruise and he heard this being announced on the radio. So he texted the brother to look and see if it changed or not. He asked my sister and she asked me. I then asked you guys. I think the man may have misunderstood what he was hearing or to hungover to comprehend what he heard. Here's hoping. Probably nothing though. Another rumor bits the dust.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hey guys my sister called me said all this happened this morning. The mans brother is on a cruise and he heard this being announced on the radio. So he texted the brother to look and see if it changed or not. He asked my sister and she asked me. I then asked you guys. I think the man may have misunderstood what he was hearing or to hungover to comprehend what he heard. Here's hoping. Probably nothing though. Another rumor bits the dust.

Also thank you for all of your help and sorry for not getting back quicker with the update.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3:30 pm. The RBC Cayman, in Downtown Georgetown as of 3:30PM today! 

#1.  Does NOT accept Dinar at ANY PRICE;

#2.  Knows NOTHING of the dinar being at anything but 1166 dinars to the US Dollar (and slightly LESS in Canadian dollars);

#3.  Has NO INTENTION of ever DEALING in Dinars.

So enough of the Cayman bank drama.

• Upvote 2