Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Much Is Maliki's Salary? Hope You're Sitt'n Down!

121688.jpg
An international report: Salary Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki $ 3 million per year, the highest in the world among the kings and presidents and prime ministers

May 6, 2013 in political

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq - published several newspapers, Arab and international on Monday, for salaries and property of kings and heads of the world, and pointed out that the salary of the king of Norway is the highest among the Kings, where Receives million and 200 thousand euros per year, while receiving the king of the Netherlands new 829 thousand euros, and the Duke of Luxembourg 645 thousand euros. The report revealed that presidents owners salaries least comes on top of Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, said that President Obama is the President of the United States receives annually the equivalent of 355 thousand euros, while the charge Prime Minister of Germany 277 thousand euros, France 273 thousand euros. Said Professor Heeraman Matheoges, a professor of economics at the University of Brussels and the author of the first study on the salaries of kings and heads of the world, the King Juan Carlos earns 175 thousand euros per year, which is lower the salaries of the kings of Europe. Added «What Theoges» in a press conference, Russian President earns 115 thousand dollars per year, by 9583 per month. study said the second-highest salary of the President in the world is the President of Singapore, where earns Ratbakedrh 2.18 million dollars a year, while the salary of Egyptian President 4750 pounds per month, a salary of less president in the world, with a total salary to 10 thousand dollars a year, which is lower salaries Arab He «Herman» that the President of the Philippines with a salary 24 thousand dollars, while the President in Turkey earns 13 thousand dollars, and receive the Prime Minister of Israel 15 thousand NIS about 4200 U.S. dollars. said «Herman» that according to the statistics, the salary of the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki arrived to $ 3 million per year, the highest in the world among the kings and presidents and prime ministers without paying tax on the contrary, the remaining terms of paying their salaries could be up to 20% to taxes., according to the study Maliki alone of Pepin the heads of the world money people donate to other countries without the advice and consent of the elected Council of Representatives to override the rights of the people and duties Alsultlh of legislative power and his government are used for the purpose of stealing the country any government thieves.

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

How much is the salary of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki?
MONDAY, 06 MAY / MAY 2013 14:34

Twilight News / revealed a study conducted by a European university, for that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki earns the highest annual salary of all the presidents and kings of the world, while earns his Egyptian counterpart Mohamed Morsi, the lowest salary.

iraqi-prime-minister-nour-006.jpgAccording to the study, conducted at the University of Brussels International in Belgium for salaries and property of kings and heads of the world, that "According to statistics, the total salaries of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki up to $ 3 million per year," stressing that "the highest in the world among the kings and presidents and prime ministers . "

He added that "the annual salary for the king of Norway is the highest among the kings, which receives one million and 200 thousand euros per year, while the new king of the Netherlands receives 829 thousand euros, and the Duke of Luxembourg 645 thousand euros."

The study that "the presidents owners salaries least comes on top of Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi," pointing out that "the United States President Barack Obama receives annually the equivalent of 355 thousand euros, while receive the Prime Minister of Germany 277 thousand euros, France 273 thousand euros" .

The author of the first study on the salaries of kings and heads of the world Professor Heeraman Matheoges, a professor of economics at the University of Brussels, said, "King Juan Carlos earns 175 thousand euros per year, which is lower salaries kings of Europe," adding that "the Russian president earns 115 thousand dollars a year, by $ 9583 a month. "

She continued the study that "the second highest salary of the President in the world is the President of Singapore, where a salary of $ 2.18 million dollars a year, while the salary of Egyptian President 4750 pounds a month, a salary of less president in the world, with a total salary to 10 thousand dollars a year, less salary Arab ".

He continued 'Herman' that the President of the Philippines with a salary of $ 24 thousand, while the President in Turkey earns 13 thousand dollars, and receive the Prime Minister of Israel NIS 15 thousand about 4200 U.S. dollars.

This is the first time that reveal the global academic destination on the total salaries of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, has been released about him or from his office any comment on the study so far.

http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/index.php/news/iraq-news/57208-2013-05-06-11-34-23.html

• Upvote 1

Is that 3 million dollars or dinar?  Or are we assuming? For everyone else they refer in euros and dollars, but only state he makes 3 million per year.  Or did I miss something?

It's USD$. If you read it in context--especially the comparisons between countries,

3 million Dinar < than the examples listed

Nice to see you back posting--I enjoy reading your posts and thoughts

:wave:

Edited by FreckledFuzz

Zig, you missed a lot.  Call me and I will fill you in.

Badda bing Babee!

I am capable of missing everything!!!!  Hey you were being asked for Ms. C!  I hope there will be more water cooler chats in the future!

It's USD$. If you read it in context--especially the comparisons between countries,

I think it odd for everyone else the dollars and or euro's are mentioned, they are specific except for him.  I question the author of the article because they only state 3 million.  Strange.

I heard SWFG was looking for me.  Zig, check your emails.

How do you leave messages anymore on this site for members?

I have not figured it out!  He did indeed and I will check the koop!

Thanks, one can never stay away too long!

Twilight News / revealed a study conducted by a European university, for that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki earns the highest annual salary of all the presidents and kings of the world, while earns his Egyptian counterpart Mohamed Morsi, the lowest salary.

iraqi-prime-minister-nour-006.jpg

According to the study, conducted at the University of Brussels International in Belgium for salaries and property of kings and heads of the world, that "According to statistics, the total salaries of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki up to $ 3 million per year," stressing that "the highest in the world among the kings and presidents and prime ministers . "

He added that "the annual salary for the king of Norway is the highest among the kings, which receives one million and 200 thousand euros per year, while the new king of the Netherlands receives 829 thousand euros, and the Duke of Luxembourg 645 thousand euros."

The study that "the presidents owners salaries least comes on top of Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi," pointing out that "the United States President Barack Obama receives annually the equivalent of 355 thousand euros, while receive the Prime Minister of Germany 277 thousand euros, France 273 thousand euros" .

The author of the first study on the salaries of kings and heads of the world Professor Heeraman Matheoges, a professor of economics at the University of Brussels, said, "King Juan Carlos earns 175 thousand euros per year, which is lower salaries kings of Europe," adding that "the Russian president earns 115 thousand dollars a year, by $ 9583 a month. "

She continued the study that "the second highest salary of the President in the world is the President of Singapore, where a salary of $ 2.18 million dollars a year, while the salary of Egyptian President 4750 pounds a month, a salary of less president in the world, with a total salary to 10 thousand dollars a year, less salary Arab ".

He continued 'Herman' that the President of the Philippines with a salary of $ 24 thousand, while the President in Turkey earns 13 thousand dollars, and receive the Prime Minister of Israel NIS 15 thousand about 4200 U.S. dollars.

This is the first time that reveal the global academic destination on the total salaries of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, has been released about him or from his office any comment on the study so far.

121688.jpg Is Maliki asking Parliament to raise his salary here? :D
An international report: Salary Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki $ 3 million per year, the highest in the world among the kings and presidents and prime ministers

May 6, 2013 in political

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq - published several newspapers, Arab and international on Monday, for salaries and property of kings and heads of the world, and pointed out that the salary of the king of Norway is the highest among the Kings, where Receives million and 200 thousand euros per year, while receiving the king of the Netherlands new 829 thousand euros, and the Duke of Luxembourg 645 thousand euros. The report revealed that presidents owners salaries least comes on top of Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, said that President Obama is the President of the United States receives annually the equivalent of 355 thousand euros, while the charge Prime Minister of Germany 277 thousand euros, France 273 thousand euros. Said Professor Heeraman Matheoges, a professor of economics at the University of Brussels and the author of the first study on the salaries of kings and heads of the world, the King Juan Carlos earns 175 thousand euros per year, which is lower the salaries of the kings of Europe. Added «What Theoges» in a press conference, Russian President earns 115 thousand dollars per year, by 9583 per month. study said the second-highest salary of the President in the world is the President of Singapore, where earns Ratbakedrh 2.18 million dollars a year, while the salary of Egyptian President 4750 pounds per month, a salary of less president in the world, with a total salary to 10 thousand dollars a year, which is lower salaries Arab He «Herman» that the President of the Philippines with a salary 24 thousand dollars, while the President in Turkey earns 13 thousand dollars, and receive the Prime Minister of Israel 15 thousand NIS about 4200 U.S. dollars. said «Herman» that according to the statistics, the salary of the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki arrived to $ 3 million per year, the highest in the world among the kings and presidents and prime ministers without paying tax on the contrary, the remaining terms of paying their salaries could be up to 20% to taxes., according to the study Maliki alone of Pepin the heads of the world money people donate to other countries without the advice and consent of the elected Council of Representatives to override the rights of the people and duties Alsultlh of legislative power and his government are used for the purpose of stealing the country any government thieves.

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics

So to deposit $275 Million into a swiss bank account would take about 90 years to acquire?

4 Million cash in his driver's car trunk.

30 million castle estate in england he bought.

1 billion hotel he built by the green zone.

Sounds about right...So sad.

Is that 3 million dollars or dinar?  Or are we assuming? For everyone else they refer in euros and dollars, but only state he makes 3 million per year.  Or did I miss something?

I am pretty sure this is the dumbest thing I have said on this board......until I said......

I think it odd for everyone else the dollars and or euro's are mentioned, they are specific except for him.  I question the author of the article because they only state 3 million.  Strange.

This!

Edited by zigmeister