Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bruce the goose claims..... MALAKI ARRESTED AND BUDGET TO BE OPENED SATURDAY!!!

BETTYBOOP

47 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

just read on another rumour site that mailaki was arrested today and the budget to be opened and in the gazette tomorrow! Oh how I wish this could be true. All claimed by the wonderfully deceitful Bruce the goose.

Here U Go Babe ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

3-29-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   ...The good news is they arrested Maliki today.  

Iraq is going to activate their 2019 budget on Saturday ...March 30th.

...That means likely that activation will be written about and put in their official Gazette which does comes out on Saturday.

They will also announce that the Dinar is international finally and probably put out a rate on Saturday.

Now we know the Iraqi Dinar is going to be exchanged or traded internationally on the markets starting Sunday night.  

...the new rate on the Dinar should be coming out initially over $7 and then it will get traded up.

Then the Dong will be $4 and trading up higher as a result...

that is what we are hearing from the people that know and have seen the screens. 

Btw Nurse Betty - I Think That Bruce Is Going To Need Some Of Ur Stronger Meds Instead Of The Blue Pills He Was Using To Try And Get The Dong Higher ! :o 

Betty Boop Trust Me… I'm a Nurse! Magnet

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 7
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Ahh the old.. Friday pump fest. Quick buy your dinars from our link this weekend before the rate changes so Monday we can forget what we have said and slowly build up our next set of lies for next Friday’s huge climax again.. lol

Sunday...expect recycled guru tales from a decade ago.

Come Monday...the Gurus will be hiding under their desks or keeping a low profile.

By Tuesday, they'll slowly appear out of the woodwork.

By Wednesday, they'll be make bold new statement explaining why it didn't happen.

Thursday, they'll begin their banks stories & the 27 states that already cashed out.

Friday, it starts all over again.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 3

4 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Hi greg. Curious if you have gotten any updates from your contacts lately ? Seems like most of our sites reliable folks contacts have mostly dried up.

Thxs, pp

Hey pp, 

No, I haven’t spoken to him in almost a year or so.. The last time I talked to him, he was opening up a pool hall here and was exchanging a ton of his Dinar to USD to start his new pool hall. He had gone back home to Erbil to see friends but that was about all.. no earth shattering news then.. I’m sure he would still call me or text if he did hear something. He knows how I am about wanting to hear any important Dinar news he can provide.

• Thanks 7

16 hours ago, GregHi said:

Hey pp, 

No, I haven’t spoken to him in almost a year or so.. The last time I talked to him, he was opening up a pool hall here and was exchanging a ton of his Dinar to USD to start his new pool hall. He had gone back home to Erbil to see friends but that was about all.. no earth shattering news then.. I’m sure he would still call me or text if he did hear something. He knows how I am about wanting to hear any important Dinar news he can provide.

16 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Thxs GregHi. I just remember reading with fascination as your a trusted poster here about what you were hearing at that time but didn't pan out.

Thxs for the reply,

pp

Just following your posts. Thanks for the update GregHi for the update. A.ways nice to see your post there PP. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Just following your posts. Thanks for the update GregHi for the update. A.ways nice to see your post there PP. 

You as well CF. Interesting times lately with lots of good news coming out. I'm not a great news hound like most here but I do find the occasional nugget to share. Have a great week end chuck.

pp

Well, just in case all hell breaks loose and mass unrest starts in the AM over maliki and any number of other.....With Luck Hillarious, obama, clapper, brennan and the rest.....I took the night off to clean and load up my 12 gauge shotguns....Damn I forgot how many I had.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Well, just in case all hell breaks loose and mass unrest starts in the AM over maliki and any number of other.....With Luck Hillarious, obama, clapper, brennan and the rest.....I took the night off to clean and load up my 12 gauge shotguns....Damn I forgot how many I had.

Karsten

Can I rent your basement ?

pp