Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halifax bank real rumour update from facebook

dinarbeleiver

ok folks..... thank you for all the support dinarbeliever and i have received on this thread. i can understand your anger and the desire to have these sad individual litterly cyber flogged. however, many who know me will understand that just is not my style. if i was that way inclined i would never have forgiven the patient who almost killed me. i have verbally vented my anger and in afew days/weeks i will have calmed down enough that i will probably share what the rest of my bank conversation consisted of. it might be via the forym or it might just be a personal e-mail to a few people yet. that will depend on how i feel at the time and also whether i get any more of these e-mails. i can tell you that they are expecting it by late july and no the morgage lady does not hold any dinar. they were not told anything about it until after the bank had stopped selling dinar.

Betty,

I just love you... you are spunky and gutsy... :) you say it the way it is...you go girl and thanks for the little info you let out.  Whew.... now I can sleep lol lol

• Upvote 1

Bumper the bouncer lol lol ...I just like the way you answer...I can picture the macho man with folding hands and say" stay away or you be in trouble with me" :)

I don't like it when people mess with my friends and family!! That's when I turn into the not so nice Bumper!! I start to turn green and my muscles don't grow one single darn inch!! :D
  • Upvote 2

Just my two :twocents: but if you look at this article, they are already talking about preparing for the next UNSC meeting on Iraq in June.

http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2295991&language=en

So, if Iraq is expected to get out of Ch. VII by then, that would jive with Betty's info that the English/Scottish banks are expecting the RV by July. Just trying to put the pieces together and total conjecture . . .

• Upvote 1

I don't like it when people mess with my friends and family!! That's when I turn into the not so nice Bumper!! I start to turn green and my muscles don't grow one single darn inch!! :D

You mean you are like the green giant..? lol ... by the way since we are on this subject... do you think you can block the IP or whatever you need to do so the trolls can't come back even with new usernames.  Because of the trolls, soon or later the good people will not want to share their news with us because of the bullies and we might end up losing good friends from this site and I hate to think about it. I like the way Betty Boop and Dinarbeleiver answered to this forum, basically they don't take some bull spit from the bullies. But it shouldn't happen that way. I have been biting my tongue on this thing but I can be mean too :)

Just my two :twocents: but if you look at this article, they are already talking about preparing for the next UNSC meeting on Iraq in June.

http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2295991&language=en

So, if Iraq is expected to get out of Ch. VII by then, that would jive with Betty's info that the English/Scottish banks are expecting the RV by July. Just trying to put the pieces together and total conjecture . . .

Blueskies,

I think your sky is blue and no clouds :)  I noticed you have brought some articles and rumors... and thank you for taking the time to do so.  Some of us like to read the articles or the rumors but don't have time to dig it ourselves especially me :) and I appreciate what you do.  I agree with your assumption.

• Upvote 1

EXCUSE ME!!!!!! I AM NOT PUNISHING ANYONE!!! IF ANYTHING I AM PROTECTING MY PRIVACY!!!!! IT IS NOT YOU WHO IS RECEIVING THESE E-MAILS!!!!!

id love to see them get exposed ... ive always wondered who was behind these people .. i wondered if it was like that guy who writes articles against the dinar and says its a scam . or if its  some alkieda group trying to keep iraq from prosperity ..

perception is everything and if to many people start saying  good things about iraq .  it could hurt their agenda ...once iraq becomes rich and powerful .. the window for a  power grab in iraq will be over .. their idea was to grab control while their was little hope  and not much worth fighting for in iraq .. but as they get stronger and stronger ... id like to know who these people are .that are dead set on diminishing iraq... . one trace of their emails for harrasment could lead them into a court room .. even if it is just for a fine ..  but they would be exposed ..

• Upvote 2

OH MY GOD I have just needed to have a cigarette after reading this. Late july thanks BETTYBOOP for sharing this. I have just rang my mate that gave me the info to start this thread. Oh MY GOD did I just say that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks BETTYBOOP I did not really know much about you I saw on some of your posts that your an RMN. A field that I am currently working in except I work in a secure forensic unit. I take my hat off to you I would like to email you sometime if that's ok with you and invite you to join my facebook group with my bunch of nursing friends. If this RV's the hospital is probably gonna have to have a massive recruitment drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who supports me please add me as a friend on here please

And trolls stay away

ive just noticed that you don't have a facebook account if you do decide to get one BETTYBOOP your more than welcome to join

Dinar believer... I forgot to say that I'm sorry you got mistreated yourself. My solidarity and sympathy goes out  to you too.

• Upvote 1

Dinar believer... I forgot to say that I'm sorry you got mistreated yourself. My solidarity and sympathy goes out  to you too.

Umb,

You also have taken the beaten and still standing tall and strong... thank you for your dedication to the music forum as it carries me throughout my day when I work lol

OH MY GOD I have just needed to have a cigarette after reading this. Late july thanks BETTYBOOP for sharing this. I have just rang my mate that gave me the info to start this thread. Oh MY GOD did I just say that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks BETTYBOOP I did not really know much about you I saw on some of your posts that your an RMN. A field that I am currently working in except I work in a secure forensic unit. I take my hat off to you I would like to email you sometime if that's ok with you and invite you to join my facebook group with my bunch of nursing friends. If this RV's the hospital is probably gonna have to have a massive recruitment drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who supports me please add me as a friend on here please

And trolls stay away

ive just noticed that you don't have a facebook account if you do decide to get one BETTYBOOP your more than welcome to join

DB,

It will be a massive "leaving my job" and a massive "recruiting" :)  please come back and we pay you more and give you more vacation time :)  but no thanks I will enjoy my life now... see ya :) find someone else, next time please appreciate your employee like you should to because you need us as much as we need your paycheck :)

PS---I also think a public listing of their name in this case may be considered. Not something I would normally agree with...but if they want to say mean and threatening thinks let them say it to all of us...and let the chips fall where they may.

(maybe I am just a little angry with this situation, but dang it I want them to not be able to do it again and I want the members here to know who they are!!!!)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142664-halifax-bank-real-rumour-update-from-facebook/page-7#ixzz2McJEGW3N

I actually did this once here at DV and I can tell you that is NOT, I say again NOT, 

the way to go. It caused so much a stir and made Adam very upset with me. Been 

eating allot of crow ever since. Not to mention how sorry I was for the end results 

of my actions. And like BETTY I was rite in what I said but absolutely WRONG in how 

I handled it. 

• Upvote 2

Umb,

You also have taken the beaten and still standing tall and strong... thank you for your dedication to the music forum as it carries me throughout my day when I work lol

DB,

It will be a massive "leaving my job" and a massive "recruiting" :)  please come back and we pay you more and give you more vacation time :)  but no thanks I will enjoy my life now... see ya :) find someone else, next time please appreciate your employee like you should to because you need us as much as we need your paycheck :)

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Betty, I don't know you and have only been a member here for a few months. I have, however, been struck in that short time by the high regard with which most long-term members hold you here. They just love you and respect you. I've seen it in their words time and time again. I can only hope that some feel that way about me someday. I honor you.

The high regard held for Betty was earned by her with her sincerety and compassion to the DV family as a whole... I really hate the disrespect that she has endured, SMH..... Much love to you Betty.
  • Upvote 3

I dont know how/why in the world that mortgage broker (and everybody else at those banks) hasnt secured herself some Dinar.  My (gambling spirit) I mean trigger finger is tempted to buy more dinar on these snippets alone...  I guess she figures she has till this summer at least to acquire some?  I admit NOTHING about this RV makes sense to my rational mind... yet I choose to hope and believe.  Again- I need more walks in the park.  

Yes i asked questions and i got answers!!! BUT...I am also being trolled by people from this site, dinar guru,dinar detectives and dr !!!!!!I CAME HOME THIS AFTERNOON AND HAD 75 E - MAILS!!!! SOME were very abusive . Others wanted more information. I have no problem with people on this site e-mailing me but DO NOT be abusive or derogatory!! I have blocked all of the people who have e-mailed me. I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing to other and do not appreciate it being done to me or anyone else. So due to the actions of these mindless ,stupid, sick indeviduals i will not be sharing what else the morgage lady said. To those individuals..........go run up my ribs !!!!!!I like the majority of people on this sight.....appreciate any information supplied by others. I take it for what it is and i am grateful for it. Others need to learn that level of respect for anyone who contributes to this investment in even a small way. I appologise to the many wonderful people here who have accepted my post for what it is but i am not here to be cyber bullied by the few. I might add that i have visited these other sites i have mentioned but i am not a member of any of them and i have NEVER posted on any of them.

So sorry to hear that you were harrassed like that.

I am encouraged by what you wrote. I Have no reason

to doubt you, keep posting ~ there are more for you

than against, friend ~

I don't know Betty , or susie or Joe schmoe on here any more than you do.All we know is what is put out here and are to simply digest and come to our own conclusions.Now, had you really thought about what I said before getting all wadded up , just maybe I was playing advocate for those who would read who are NOT familiar with it.It is NOT the first time a MOD has offered clarification, which to many gives more to validation,rather than less. :peace:

News flash - I did think about what you wrote, and a few minutes spent looking at Betty's past history would have shown you that your question was unfounded - PLUS - I do know Betty - which is why I said what I said - You can hide behind being the devil's advocate all you want - but your post was like a slap in the face to Betty.

• Upvote 1

News flash - I did think about what you wrote, and a few minutes spent looking at Betty's past history would have shown you that your question was unfounded - PLUS - I do know Betty - which is why I said what I said - You can hide behind being the devil's advocate all you want - but your post was like a slap in the face to Betty.

BJ I'm with you and many others on this, some people have a lot of nerve coming in here and being rude to our much loved and well respected members.

Especially Our Betty!!!

• Upvote 1

Last night I posted a real bank rumour which happened in the Leeds/Bradford area of Yorkshire uk. As promised her is the update as my good friend caught up with the person in question

My mate-

I have known this lady for about 8 months, and was one of a team of three people that selected her at a job interview. I no longer work with her having moved to a different post. She was one of the top three candidates for her post, and I can personally vouch for her credibility and reliability having worked with her. She is a psychology undergraduate. I have just had a ten minute phone conversation with her, having yesterday heard a second hand account of her dealing with Halifax Bank in the process of applying for a mortgage. She was with her partner and a mortgage advisor, being taken through a standard application for a mortgage. This was two weeks ago. The mortgage application was successful. She was asked a series of standard questions as part of the financial risk assessment concerning the mortgage. Shortly after being asked about outstanding debts, income and expenditure, she was asked if she owned any Iraq Dinar. She asked why this was part of the question set; the advisor told her that this is now a formal part of the mortgage assessment. She was very clear that this was not asked in a conversational style, but actually appeared on the computer screen that the advisor was using. She does not own any Iraq Dinar; she has previously expressed interest in the investment but did not buy. (But is now rather keen to find some - no longer on sale at UK banks.) Hope this is helpful.

Also my other friend posted this on the facebook Iraqi dinar group

The implications of last nights revelation are huge. If some don't realise it means our big banks now what's going to happen and it looks like it the dinar is not going to revalue by cents. If a major bank like Halifax wants information on dinar investment as collateral for a mortgage its going to be a lot more. Just xxxxxxx opinion but hope that's the way it swings. Happy days just round the corner.

Again I reiterate last nights rumour was my first It is 100% true and I don't post lightly on here

Not at all disputing what you say, but I have one question; as I've been a mortgage broker in the past, is it possible they asked her if she held any "foreign or exotic" currencies, and that they did not ask her specifically if it was the IQD?

Thank you.

COOLBEANS: If that means what i think it does then you are so so wrong! I never take the easy road out of anything and if you knew ANYTHING about me as an individual you would n't say that. :angry:

You were right.

It means just what you thought.

Any more questions? 

LOL.....

Well at least they were creative in coming up with this story....

How Can U "All Great And All Knowing One" State With Such Pompous Certainty That This Is Just A Story + Infer That Betty And DinarBeliever Conspired On This ? :blink:

Haven't They, Independently Of Each Other, Stated The Facts With The Actual Name Of The Bank Which, Undoubtedly Because Of The Internet, Numerous People Can Now Contact Halifax Bank To Either Dispell Or Verify What They Have Boldly Put Out There ? :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 8

LOL.....

Well at least they were creative in coming up with this story....

Which 'story' are you referring too?

The whole question in the process could eaisly be a legitimate question... However, how we perceive the question may be a different story. It could be conidered an asset, but not to a degree we hope it to be.

I think someone pointed out a good reason why it may have been asked.. For example, maybe someone thought that by owning dinar they would be able to pay off their mortgage balance upon a revaluation and the bank may have wanted to ensure that was not the driven force behind seeking a loan.