Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halifax bank real rumour update from facebook

dinarbeleiver

This is where I got the July thing from I think the RV will happen sooner I don't know how long Iraq can go on without a tradeable currency but I have a feeling 2013 at Christmas is going to be my most expensive one yet

Ok Thanks.

Hey fib(seatrader,dinarck,.....etc or whoever),there's a bridge somewhere/anywhere thats looking for a new occupant. She is speculating on what might happen. So don't get too excited on the hope you might be able to jump her if nothing happens in july. Most folks hope or can't wait for positive things to happen,LOPsters just the opposite............weird.

We'll talk at the end of July.

• Upvote 1

Hate to bust your hopes down, but have just finished up with a refi, over the two week process, DINAR WAS NEVER MENTIONED, I call bull ship, and would like to know why people lie like this, do they all work for OOM. It's coming, I hope, GOOOOO RV

Ive issued keep with a challenge he is obviously too scared to take me up on it even though I have said its ok to hide his details open a separate facebook account ect. So until he does my word is far greater and I am proved right

Extreamly good point I think you have hit the nail on the head

Also BETTYBOOP is proved right so come on then Keepem

THATS'S HOW DINARBELEIVER AND BETTYBOOP ROLL kEEPEM

NOTICE THE BIG FONT FOR ME AND BETTY AND THE SMALL FONT FOR KEEPEM

LOL.....

Yes you are completely right......the banks know more then we do, and they know that the dinar will revalue very soon, and its been leaked out to you cause you are VERY special....and the banks will let you use your dinar to put down on a loan for a house etc etc lol....

Keep it pumpin pimpin......

Hate to bust your hopes down, but have just finished up with a refi, over the two week process, DINAR WAS NEVER MENTIONED, I call bull ship, and would like to know why people lie like this, do they all work for OOM. It's coming, I hope, GOOOOO RV

Probly to get a kick out of how gullible people can be? 

Or just out of boredom??

• Upvote 1

I just don't understand how people are inferring that a revaluation would occur based solely on being asked if they own any dinar on a mortgage app.

Plus, then posting publicly about it without any evidence that wouldn't compromise bank info or employee security just doesn't seem fruitful, especially given the backlash of harassment received after the fact.

Keepm, I think some bank employees would know details about an imminent RV. I think that's possible. A loan officer/mortgage advisor though? Not so sure on that.

Dinarbeliever, I'm not sure why that story by a friend(or any further info you have that you and Betty Boop haven't shared with us) would prompt you to buy more dinar so confidently and urgently, unless of course you knew for a fact it would RV by a certain date. If that's the case, it would be a shame to not take advantage of it. But unfortunately, random strangers' posts online make it hard to muster the courage for that kind of faithful action.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing more.

• Upvote 1

I am not gonna get myself in debt the story is fact I am very optimistic that this will happen I will not steal I do not have a mortgage I am not unintelligent to do the things you are suggesting. I will live within my means but I will be looking to get more dinar but I am in no position to buy out all the dinar in the world

Wow that's a load of crap.   If i knew it was going to happen, i would have billions.  of course, you don't know.

Wow that's a load of crap.   If i knew it was going to happen, i would have billions.  of course, you don't know.

Link please,otherwise yours is just as much "a load of crap". Why enter and read rumors if they bother you such........."of course,you don't know that" do you?

they don't bother me at all.   but if you can tell me if you were positive it was going to happen that you wouldn't buy up all you can and then some; and then tell everyone you know to do the same, you are lying.  and don't give me that 'greed' excuse.   if people are waiting to 'do good' with the dinar rv money, just think how much you could do with billions more.

• Upvote 2

they don't bother me at all.   but if you can tell me if you were positive it was going to happen that you wouldn't buy up all you can and then some; and then tell everyone you know to do the same, you are lying.  and don't give me that 'greed' excuse.   if people are waiting to 'do good' with the dinar rv money, just think how much you could do with billions more.

how did you get vested into the dinar? By research or by word of mouth? And how many billions did you purchase for I venture a guess you thought it would RV by a certain timeframe..........right? Or did you invest for the ( incert laugh here) for the long term growth possibilities?

no, i was sucked in a long time ago.  caught up in the hype.   not that that is relevant at all.    however,  since i 'thought' it could happen, i bought what i was comfortable buying.   if i 'knew' it was gonna happen, i would gladly go into debt to get as much as possible.

I just don't understand how people are inferring that a revaluation would occur based solely on being asked if they own any dinar on a mortgage app.

Plus, then posting publicly about it without any evidence that wouldn't compromise bank info or employee security just doesn't seem fruitful, especially given the backlash of harassment received after the fact.

Keepm, I think some bank employees would know details about an imminent RV. I think that's possible. A loan officer/mortgage advisor though? Not so sure on that.

Dinarbeliever, I'm not sure why that story by a friend(or any further info you have that you and Betty Boop haven't shared with us) would prompt you to buy more dinar so confidently and urgently, unless of course you knew for a fact it would RV by a certain date. If that's the case, it would be a shame to not take advantage of it. But unfortunately, random strangers' posts online make it hard to muster the courage for that kind of faithful action.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing more.

I knew a guy invested who works in the headquarters of BOA.......used to run a lot of the bank rumors by him to see if they could have any merit to them. None of course did and he assured me that no one would know in advance of a huge currency revaluation, especially no one at the branch level.....could it be possible that a select few at the very top of the totem pole would know? Even that i was told was HIGHLY unlikely......but maybe possible......

Bankers really dont have any more knowledge on this then we do and in fact a lot of them get their info from these forums lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dang! I ignored this all day because I thought it was the same post from yesterday. Good stuff. I'm a mortgage guy, and we ask financial questions like this, about assets held, not as a primary qualification, but they can be used as compensating factors if someone has problems, such as a low credit score, to qualify for a loan. There's no way a bank would ask that question to determine who not to work with, just on the concern that the applicant might become an annoying dinarian customer or he's too foolish to borrow money. Besides being unprofessional and a waste of time, that reasoning would never make it past compliance people and onto a standard application if it didn't have some relevance to the application, especially in a highly regulated environment like the UK. Assuming our two posters aren't just lying, and I see no reason to believe they are, it sounds like this is the real deal. I can't believe I just said that, because I've never believed a bank rumor before, but this exactly like when I ask someone for the value of his 401(k). If it's $3,000,000, he can have a 450 credit score, and I'll still find him a loan.

Well, hold it...

(450) is bad...?

heh...

no, i was sucked in a long time ago.  caught up in the hype.   not that that is relevant at all.    however,  since i 'thought' it could happen, i bought what i was comfortable buying.   if i 'knew' it was gonna happen, i would gladly go into debt to get as much as possible.

Very "relevant" when questioning others in a RUMOR section. And like you so eloquently put it above I say "what a load of crap" to your last response.But of course don't take any offense for i know you meant none either.........right? Why not just come out and say it, your pissed off that you bought something you now believe is less than advertised. LOPsters as a whole appear to need to blame others for their apparent mishap.....one possitive for ya(sic) is that you are part a big portion of today's society. Just remember you're in a "RUMOR" section that is filled with rumors.......go figure.-peace
  • Upvote 1

cindy loppers have their own forum to protect each other on yet they insist on insulting others in the rumor section . It seems they're the only ones that don't understand it's a rumor. I believe bettyboop and dinarbeliever but if i didn't i wouldn't be insulting them or others for posting in a rumors section , that's just senseless. .

Very "relevant" when questioning others in a RUMOR section. And like you so eloquently put it above I say "what a load of crap" to your last response.But of course don't take any offense for i know you meant none either.........right? Why not just come out and say it, your pissed off that you bought something you now believe is less than advertised. LOPsters as a whole appear to need to blame others for their apparent mishap.....one possitive for ya(sic) is that you are part a big portion of today's society. Just remember you're in a "RUMOR" section that is filled with rumors.......go figure.-peace

first,  usually a rumor is not something that people get upset when someone questions.  this topic has proven to be different.  God forbid we question people who have been here forever. 

second, to me, this whole thing is just gambling.  spent what i wanted to expecting it to be gone.  no big deal.  i don't blame anyone for things that i do. 

third, while i think it is more likely to "lop" than not, there is always that chance for more. 

and, no, no offense at all.  just being honest.

LOL.........

YES YOU ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT........KEEPEM KNOWS MORE THAN WE DO,AND HE KNOWS THE DINAR WILL LOP VERY SOON,AND IT HAS BEEN LEAKED OUT TO HIM BECAUSE APPARANTLY DB IS LYING.....AND KEEPEM IS GOING TO GET SOME GOOD TOILET PAPER TO PLACE IN THE BANK TOILETS.

KEEP IT LOPPING WE WILL GET SOME GOOD TOILET PAPER TO WIPE OUR ARSES ON

EVERYBODY WILL BE SAVED FROM MY APPARANT LIES.

BECAUSE I AM ALIAR I DONT WORK AS A NURSE I DONT HAVE4 A FACEBOOK PAGES AND I CANT TRUST A QUALIFIED NURSE AND A PSYCHOLOGIST

YOU COMPLETE MORON

I DO NOT WORK FOR DINAR TRADE,UK EBAY,ANY BANK OR ANYPLACE THAT SELL DINAR

IVE TOLD YOU TO COME TO FACEBOOK TO EMAIL ME BUT INSTEAD YOU TRY TO INSULT ME I WILL STAND UP TO TROLLS AND I AM ASKING YOU TOM PROVE ME WRONG YOU CANT CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.....

Yes you are completely right......the banks know more then we do, and they know that the dinar will revalue very soon, and its been leaked out to you cause you are VERY special....and the banks will let you use your dinar to put down on a loan for a house etc etc lol....

Keep it pumpin pimpin......

Probly to get a kick out of how gullible people can be? 

Or just out of boredom??

SORRY MY DYSLEXIA GETS BAD WHEN MY BLOOD BOILS

I knew a guy invested who works in the headquarters of BOA.......used to run a lot of the bank rumors by him to see if they could have any merit to them. None of course did and he assured me that no one would know in advance of a huge currency revaluation, especially no one at the branch level.....could it be possible that a select few at the very top of the totem pole would know? Even that i was told was HIGHLY unlikely......but maybe possible......

Bankers really dont have any more knowledge on this then we do and in fact a lot of them get their info from these forums lol

Your most likely right - why would information like that be leaked...

I still believe it was probably a question asked during the mortgage process.. But, it could be that we are simply reading into the question too much...

The question is something asked, and now people are curious: Is it because banks believe in a potential raising in value and this type of asset may wipe out a loan? Or is it because a bank does not feel comfortable giving out loans to those that hold dinar expecting a raising value to wipe out their loans which has led them to believe they can apply for mortgages that are out of their normal reach...

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry to keepem for the insults back its not in my nature really but I am asking you to prove to me my bank story is all lies and that i am not purposely pumping the dinar

I really like what you bring to this forum keeps I've followed your posts for years here and elsewhere I just want to bring to your eyes that I did not fabricate this stuff up.

first,  usually a rumor is not something that people get upset when someone questions.  this topic has proven to be different.  God forbid we question people who have been here forever. 

second, to me, this whole thing is just gambling.  spent what i wanted to expecting it to be gone.  no big deal.  i don't blame anyone for things that i do. 

third, while i think it is more likely to "lop" than not, there is always that chance for more. 

and, no, no offense at all.  just being honest.

Last response for me on this........1st, if not upset why throw the "load of crap" in original response? A simple "i don't believe" would've been quite suffice without degrading.2nd your post sound like spilled milk,but if you say you don't blame others..........ok.3rd,ther's always been a chance for something other than a RV. Just like any investment.....no guarrantees.Just being honest also-peace
  • Upvote 1

I understand you and Betty Boop are just defending trusted friends' and personal experience, but Darin may be right... we may be reading into it too much, just like saying the RV hinges on specific events like budget, ministers being seated, or HCL/Ch. 7. All of these things work in concert, most likely. But it seems like we're reaching by saying the questioning of ownership of dinar on a mortgage application is a significant indicator of an imminent revaluation...

I respect your stories and believe they are true. I just wish I could believe it means more than I think it does. I won't risk all my assets to buy more dinar on that story, and I hope no one else is seriously considering it.

I'm sorry to keepem for the insults back its not in my nature really but I am asking you to prove to me my bank story is all lies and that i am not purposely pumping the dinarI really like what you bring to this forum keeps I've followed your posts for years here and elsewhere I just want to bring to your eyes that I did not fabricate this stuff up.

Then fly me out to the UK and set up a sit down with this bank personnel.....thats really the only way to prove your case, me signing up to your fb crowd does nothing lol

And FYI never said it would lop....thats the assumption people make becauae of the info i and others may look at to determime what the potential outcomes may be.....i dont know what it will do....none of us.do and thats why we are here.....

• Upvote 3

Then fly me out to the UK and set up a sit down with this bank personnel.....thats really the only way to prove your case, me signing up to your fb crowd does nothing lol

And FYI never said it would lop....thats the assumption people make becauae of the info i and others may look at to determime what the potential outcomes may be.....i dont know what it will do....none of us.do and thats why we are here.....

Fly me out there too!

While I'm in the vicinity, I want to dress up as the Kool-Aid guy and bust into the walls of the building holding the Catholic conclave secret meeting to yell "Oh Yeah!"

• Upvote 2

I am quite puzzled how you feel so negative about a rumor that may mean so little or really have any impact at all. It was simply a question thta was asked during a process followed with an opinion of a bank employee. This information was passed on to all of us and we look at it with R/V glasses.

I figured someone like you wouldn't put so much effort into saying that the question was a lie but more so how it is perceived. We very well could read into the question wrong and it is being asked for completely different purposes. It is simply a question asked that many of us find interesting because it was asked.

DinarVets Forum Rules

Do NOT use the DinarVets community for the purpose of 'spam' or excessive advertisements! This includes forum posts, private messages, or emails to other DinarVets members  

We take PM/email abuse very seriously, and it will result in the immediate removal of your membership and ban of your IP address, without warning :rulez:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1114-updated-11232010-dinarvetscom-forum-rules/#ixzz2MmR8sv00

Thanks

Bump