Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halifax bank real rumour update from facebook

dinarbeleiver

I like these bank stories!  I also know dinarbeleiver and Betty Boop are upstanding members here!  Never every have they come up with  bs banking stories here!  So be cool folks, time will tell but they give me more hope this train just might leave the station!  Thank you and hats off to you two for being brave!

• Upvote 1

This means WAR KEEPEM

Just what we need......

LOL.........

YES YOU ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT........KEEPEM KNOWS MORE THAN WE DO,AND HE KNOWS THE DINAR WILL LOP VERY SOON,AND IT HAS BEEN LEAKED OUT TO HIM BECAUSE APPARANTLY DB IS LYING.....AND KEEPEM IS GOING TO GET SOME GOOD TOILET PAPER TO PLACE IN THE BANK TOILETS.

KEEP IT LOPPING WE WILL GET SOME GOOD TOILET PAPER TO WIPE OUR ARSES ON

EVERYBODY WILL BE SAVED FROM MY APPARANT LIES.

BECAUSE I AM ALIAR I DONT WORK AS A NURSE I DONT HAVE4 A FACEBOOK PAGES AND I CANT TRUST A QUALIFIED NURSE AND A PSYCHOLOGIST

YOU COMPLETE MORON

I DO NOT WORK FOR DINAR TRADE,UK EBAY,ANY BANK OR ANYPLACE THAT SELL DINAR

IVE TOLD YOU TO COME TO FACEBOOK TO EMAIL ME BUT INSTEAD YOU TRY TO INSULT ME I WILL STAND UP TO TROLLS AND I AM ASKING YOU TOM PROVE ME WRONG YOU CANT CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY MY DYSLEXIA GETS BAD WHEN MY BLOOD BOILS

Dinarbeliever.....I haven't seen Keepm callin you "Moron".....Why can't this thread cool down?   I  am sure you are a good Individual like most around here are....Let's take it easy...

• Upvote 3

Just what we need......Dinarbeliever.....I haven't seen Keepm callin you "Moron".....Why can't this thread cool down?   I  am sure you are a good Individual like most around here are....Let's take it easy...

I apologised for my comment to keepem

I feel really bad for saying it

Just what we need......

Dinarbeliever.....I haven't seen Keepm callin you "Moron".....Why can't this thread cool down?   I  am sure you are a good Individual like most around here are....Let's take it easy...

Agreed!!

If this thread doesn't cool down fast I am going to close it down!!  Enough of the bickering!!  Stick to the subject at hand PLEASE!!

• Upvote 1

I am not rich enough to get a mortgage especially in London but I will try to get anyone I know who is applying for a mortgage to ask

I will try my best to find out more got friends across the UK have asked them if they know anyone who is asking for a mortgage to ask questions if the Iraqi dinar is asked as a question to them

Sounds good, but how bout this.  I don’t think you have to actually apply for a mortgage.  Go to the bank and say, “I have a question about refinancing.  An acquaintance of mine was here recently applying for a mortgage, and during the interview she was asked if she owned any IDQ.  She doesn’t, and we all found this a really curious question.  I personally do own a lot of IDQ, what does this mean for my refinance chances.  Is this a good thing?   Why are you asking applicants if they own this unique currency?”

Anyways- thanks for what you shared.  I think Bettyboop has more info along these lines that she will share soon.  

Then fly me out to the UK and set up a sit down with this bank personnel.....thats really the only way to prove your case, me signing up to your fb crowd does nothing lolAnd FYI never said it would lop....thats the assumption people make becauae of the info i and others may look at to determime what the potential outcomes may be.....i dont know what it will do....none of us.do and thats why we are here.....

I wish I had the money to fly you out here what I actually want is to have you see I got the the story from good people people that I have had to trust at work because of the sometimes volatile situations I work in I don't know when it will RV but I don't want to be called a liar about the story I'm sorry

In fact I want this thread to shut down all I wanted was to bring to the dinar world the true story from my mates and I've had enough

• Upvote 1