Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halifax bank real rumour update from facebook

dinarbeleiver

I don't place much confidence in "bank stories", but this one has my attention .  . . especially when it has confermation from an independant source. 

"At the mouth of two or three witnesses . . ."

This would get really exciting if there were confirmations from individuals in the U.S.

I heard one two weeks ago, but I don't feel comfortable revealing the source.  My friend went into a WF Branch and was approached by an officer in the bank.  The officer encouraged him by saying that the IQD would soon be worth a lot of money.  No back screnes, just a friendly conversation.

• Upvote 1

I heard one two weeks ago, but I don't feel comfortable revealing the source.  My friend went into a WF Branch and was approached by an officer in the bank.  The officer encouraged him by saying that the IQD would soon be worth a lot of money.  No back screnes, just a friendly conversation.

Very interesting, Nelg... thanks for sharing!

KK

MADD for Heather

Dinarbeliever.... Thanks for sharing......Still I'd personally find it odd ( in the least) that a Bank would ask such a question ( if she, the mortgage applier holds any IQD). But that's just my humble opinion of course.

Once again ( zillionth time and then some)... Let's hope.

Its like asking if I own any Coke stock

• Upvote 2

ok folks . i can confirm this to be true..... and not just at the Halifax. I went today to the Royal Bank of Scotland to change my morgage to a cheaper one. I was asked the exact same question. I am not a member of any other forum . nor do i have a facebook account. When asked the question i confirmed that i have dinar but i said to the advisor Why would that be relevate it is not worth much and may never be. She turned screen of the computer round so i could see that it was actually a question on the application. She said no it isn't worth much at the minute but will be in the near future!!!!!!!! I also got my application approved. Just like the people dinar believer knows, i am also just an ordinary nurse who was lucky enough to find out about this. I don't know dinar believer or any other members of his group personally. :)

Just to be advocate for those who would say you can pinpoint your location on your profile to anywhere,Is there a MOD who can tell us where this I.P. is located ?

Just to be advocate for those who would say you can pinpoint your location on your profile to anywhere,Is there a MOD who can tell us where this I.P. is located ?

If you don't know Betty is really from Scotland and what she has gone through in the past year - I suggest you do some homework before questioning her integrity.

• Upvote 8

Both show the United Kingdom, 1 is London and the 2nd is Bradford and that's all the info I will give!!  :twothumbs:

Jmasters, you show many IP's but 99.9% show NC  :)

• Upvote 8

DB,

thank you for the follow up. I think the news and bank rumors are getting more exciting. We are at the verge of RV but still when and how much are still a mystery until it is announced.

Keep us posted. Who knows you might hearmit before we do here :)

• Upvote 1

If you don't know Betty is really from Scotland and what she has gone through in the past year - I suggest you do some homework before questioning her integrity.

I don't know Betty , or susie or Joe schmoe on here any more than you do.All we know is what is put out here and are to simply digest and come to our own conclusions.Now, had you really thought about what I said before getting all wadded up , just maybe I was playing advocate for those who would read who are NOT familiar with it.It is NOT the first time a MOD has offered clarification, which to many gives more to validation,rather than less. :peace:

• Upvote 3

:lol::lmao: ........ If youdon't believe where i am located....... your problem not ours. I have NO REASON to lie. As Bj said do some research on this forum in regards to who i am etc. knock yourself out matey !!! :lmao:

:lol::lmao: ........ If youdon't believe where i am located....... your problem not ours. I have NO REASON to lie. As Bj said do some research on this forum in regards to who i am etc. knock yourself out matey !!! :lmao:

• Upvote 4

WHOOO HOOOO   thanks for the information , i took a look at the p-d-f file a few pages back, where is the dinar question ? did i miss it?  also betty boop--- i gotta know,  what was on the screen when she turned the puter around ? ,,,,, was kind of looking for mrz mortgage wiz too have a looks see here also , was wondering if she has had any confermation through her connections with other mortagage folks of the same intel of dinar on any questionairs,,, thanks again folks,   

Perhaps, with all the publicity about it coming out of Iraq, they are concerned that people with Dinar might be involved in money laundering with the mortgage, and want to look into that before approving a mortgage.

That could be. Maybe over fears of money laundering, fraud or counterfeiting if it is even true.

I was interested in this rumor because it had not appeared on DR but as of this morning it was there so for me this reeks of guru BS to promote dinar sales.

Not to offend anyone but for it to appear over there reeks of guru dinar pumping BS.

Just my observation.

:tiphat:

• Downvote 1

That could be. Maybe over fears of money laundering, fraud or counterfeiting if it is even true.

I was interested in this rumor because it had not appeared on D inar R ecaps but as of this morning it was there so for me this reeks of guru BS to promote dinar sales.

Not to offend anyone but for it to appear over there reeks of guru dinar pumping BS.

Just my observation.

Well it was here first .... and you know what those idiots over a DR do ..... they troll all the other sites and pick up everything they can and post it on there site as there info with there own little twist.

Why do you even read there rubbish

they have nothing original to say .... they have no Info to speak of ... they have no contacts (in the real world anyway)

Just my observation

• Upvote 5

That sounds real good and thanks for the post Dbeleiver.  I wonder though, if the bank asked that question in the hopes she was not a dinar investor, so they wouldn't have to worry about her pestering them every other day for dinar news.  As always, just my opinion.  I like your thoughts better than mine.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

Mortgage companies are in the buisness to make money on interest. They do have closing fees, but the interest is where they make their money. They also turn around and sell your loan to another mortgage company. If they take on a loan to sell, they want to be credible with the company buying the loan. If you cash in dinar and pay off your loan after it has been bought by another mortgage company, that company losses money.

• Upvote 1

ok folks . i can confirm this to be true..... and not just at the Halifax. I went today to the Royal Bank of Scotland to change my morgage to a cheaper one. I was asked the exact same question. I am not a member of any other forum . nor do i have a facebook account. When asked the question i confirmed that i have dinar but i said to the advisor Why would that be relevate it is not worth much and may never be. She turned screen of the computer round so i could see that it was actually a question on the application. She said no it isn't worth much at the minute but will be in the near future!!!!!!!! I also got my application approved. Just like the people dinar believer knows, i am also just an ordinary nurse who was lucky enough to find out about this. I don't know dinar believer or any other members of his group personally. :)

Thanks betty!

• Upvote 1

Well it was here first .... and you know what those idiots over a DR do ..... they troll all the other sites and pick up everything they can and post it on there site as there info with there own little twist.

Why do you even read there rubbish

they have nothing original to say .... they have no Info to speak of ... they have no contacts (in the real world anyway)

Just my observation

That is true, it was here first but the problem seems to be that the people who start the false rumors to pump sales or generate click ad hits have false identities on all of the forums some of which lay dormant for long periods of time and are only used when needed to back up a fake story or to start one.

I am not being negative, I am just being truthful about the invasive lies and subterfuge used by those who profit from the dreams and hopes of others.

We are on to their game and have identified most of the perpetrators and their methods of operation.

I am not meaning to be a downer but these scum bags are on all of the forums with one goal and that is to generate dinar sales and to direct readers to their rumor sites to generate clink ad revenue.

There are people out there making a killing off of the rumors and the associated internet traffic the rumors generate.

There are people who are members of this very forum who make full time income from the generation of dinar rumors alone.

Let the reader beware as truth is hard to find in any rumor thread.

One observation, ask yourself this one honest question, pick any dinar rumor site you want and out of thousands and thousands of rumors posted over the years how many have proven to be true?

Answer: 0

Nuff said!

:twocents:  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Yeah I remember when Terry K came first started posting back in 2009 he said the same thing that he was getting a loan for a night club or something to that affect and his banker approved the loan because he had a lot of dinar. That was 4 years ago. And im sure he made it all up but as I am saying I have been hearing these rumors for years. But who knows maybe something is up this time.

• Upvote 1