Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRIOR TO JAN 10TH $3.42 & RISE

UNEEK

I agree with you totally on what you have shared - and I thank you for that perspective which was without any bashing or belittling or insult - that definitely deserves a +1

I did not realize that by just posting a rumor that I was "endorsing" it or the provider - hummmm Is that the way it is here? You know I guess I still have a lot to learn here - I can make a post from XXX and get negs and those snide remarks and another person can make almost the same post (which has happened) and get accolades for it -- have not figured that out yet lol

That is a dilemma UNEEK.... and it can get kinda funky around here. I have seen posters post something and get slammed for their comments, while another poster, possibly with a bit more stellar reputation post's essentially the same thing and gets tons of positive feedback. There are few around here however that can post known or perceived guru's chats and get away with it... Thug may stand alone in that department. Though many of the posts he chats he posts have at least some credibility in many folks eyes.... but even those who disagree don't seem to mind cause it's Thug.. and imo he kinda walks on water around here.... could have something to do with his size 48 shoes I don't know??? rolleyes.gif

Even the term "guru" get's loosely thrown around here. Some will call you a "guru" even if you gave a vague possible window for an RV with no specific rate or date based on solid news articles, etc.... I personally like someone like Adam who's style is to the point... "if" they do this... "then" you can start looking for some movement in the right direction.

The bottom line UNEEK, and this is imo only, folks nerves have gotten stretched thin from the years of waiting, so you really never know what kind of response your going to get. So in essence... it's not you... it's probably us... and how we perceive and respond to your news. I will add this... if you notice with Thug's post's... there is always that introduction with humor... kinda like a Saturday Night Live broadcast.... that's his "disclaimer"... and it's always there... so we know from that point on we take it with a grain of salt. It's brilliant if you ask me... and that's why we respect our Thugster... that, and he is the only one around manufacturing the product we will all need post RV (and we really all should buy shares of stock in)... those all important Thuggies for when we will.... well, you get the idea!!! blush.gif

So if your going to wade into that arena and dare to be labeled as the "Newest Guru" on the block, then your going to either have to have some thick skin as I said before, or report in such a way that folks won't attack you personally for posting other's information. My advice if your going to attempt that... be yourself, and let the dust settle where it may... I think your a dear (if I may say so), but not everyone around here will treat you with the respect you deserve. Whatever you decide UNEEK, we hope the best... and who know's ... you might be the one that post's that all important article that finally brings home that day were all lookin for... our RV party date!!!! backflip.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 6

Could you give a little more info on why you believe it is set to revalue early January and at such a high rate? What information do you or your husband have that would cause you to put faith in this date and rate? Not trying to be negative, but that sounds like an guru promise.

Don't sweat the small stuff ROW.......over extend your credit on good faith and join the party!!!! biggrin.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

That is a dilemma UNEEK.... and it can get kinda funky around here. I have seen posters post something and get slammed for their comments, while another poster, possibly with a bit more stellar reputation post's essentially the same thing and gets tons of positive feedback. There are few around here however that can post known or perceived guru's chats and get away with it... Thug may stand alone in that department. Though many of the posts he chats he posts have at least some credibility in many folks eyes.... but even those who disagree don't seem to mind cause it's Thug.. and imo he kinda walks on water around here.... could have something to do with his size 48 shoes I don't know??? rolleyes.gif

Even the term "guru" get's loosely thrown around here. Some will call you a "guru" even if you gave a vague possible window for an RV with no specific rate or date based on solid news articles, etc.... I personally like someone like Adam who's style is to the point... "if" they do this... "then" you can start looking for some movement in the right direction.

The bottom line UNEEK, and this is imo only, folks nerves have gotten stretched thin from the years of waiting, so you really never know what kind of response your going to get. So in essence... it's not you... it's probably us... and how we perceive and respond to your news. I will add this... if you notice with Thug's post's... there is always that introduction with humor... kinda like a Saturday Night Live broadcast.... that's his "disclaimer"... and it's always there... so we know from that point on we take it with a grain of salt. It's brilliant if you ask me... and that's why we respect our Thugster... that, and he is the only one around manufacturing the product we will all need post RV (and we really all should buy shares of stock in)... those all important Thuggies for when we will.... well, you get the idea!!! blush.gif

So if your going to wade into that arena and dare to be labeled as the "Newest Guru" on the block, then your going to either have to have some thick skin as I said before, or report in such a way that folks won't attack you personally for posting other's information. My advice if your going to attempt that... be yourself, and let the dust settle where it may... I think your a dear (if I may say so), but not everyone around here will treat you with the respect you deserve. Whatever you decide UNEEK, we hope the best... and who know's ... you might be the one that post's that all important article that finally brings home that day were all lookin for... our RV party date!!!! backflip.gifwink.gif

Well put RodandStaff! Example of my own experience that may not completely relate...... 06-07 I thought I had some inside info from a political source.

I raced professional mx for many year and met some pretty cool people, in which eventually led to this investment. I had been lucky enough to have been included in some RV Date and rate info that I thought was kinda exclusive. I stumbled on to the ole Double I F forum and couldn't help sharing a little good news. After posting, I received less than appreciative responses from many of the members. Of course, the RV date passed right by and the pessimistic members that chastised my info prevailed. (unfortunately) .........

Time and experience has since changed my perspective in many ways, but I can't help relating with those that share with good intention ......wether it be first hand or second or just posting someone else's stuff... We will alway have negitivities toward rumors and perceived radical opinions because of past track records thus, one must alway remember that it is inherent of the territory. BTW RodandStaff ...you explained the Thug phenomena perfectly, but didn't touch on the fact we seem to be trapped in a repeating circle of events of which we can't escape ...... ;)/> :D/>

• Upvote 4

Well put RodandStaff! Example of my own experience that may not completely relate...... 06-07 I thought I had some inside info from a political source.

I raced professional mx for many year and met some pretty cool people, in which eventually led to this investment. I had been lucky enough to have been included in some RV Date and rate info that I thought was kinda exclusive. I stumbled on to the ole Double I F forum and couldn't help sharing a little good news. After posting, I received less than appreciative responses from many of the members. Of course, the RV date passed right by and the pessimistic members that chastised my info prevailed. (unfortunately) .........

Time and experience has since changed my perspective in many ways, but I can't help relating with those that share with good intention ......wether it be first hand or second or just posting someone else's stuff... We will alway have negitivities toward rumors and perceived radical opinions because of past track records thus, one must alway remember that it is inherent of the territory. BTW RodandStaff ...you explained the Thug phenomena perfectly, but didn't touch on the fact we seem to be trapped in a repeating circle of events of which we can't escape ...... wink.gif/> biggrin.gif/>

I remember that, and I'm guilty as charged too motox565 with my well intentioned posts... since then I am very cautious about posting anything other than a possible news story that I snag before someone else posts it! But in reality I realize I'm not the kind of "cutting edge" news guy... I would rather cheer em on from a row or two back, and try to give a little moral support... and keep em on their toes every now and then. Which if you think about it... Thug has the toughest time staying on his size 24 toes... what a balancing act that must be!!! rolleyes.gif

But But But your in the RUMOR section. blink.gif

Rumor has it.... rolleyes.gif

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vXottBGAQp8

• Upvote 5

Enough of the rumored speculation already investors want to read the facts and nothing more.

Thus far ....even the facts haven't been completely factual. So, really the only thing we can count on is Thuggies jokes....but then again, Thug maybe a Joke "PUMPER" and Pumping jokes for his own selfish purposes. :( lol

• Upvote 4

Wow, new year new rumor. Thanks for the post UNEEK. It would be great. As for me; After about eight years of ups and downs, hopes and dreams, and about a zillion RV rumors, I don't get really excited about this stuff anymore. I am certainly not trying to throw water on your fire, because I hope everything you've shared comes to pass. I would ( like a few others on this thread with multiple battle scars ) like to offer a word of advice to people who may not have been here too long though.

My Friends,

If your new to this ( we all were at one time), PLEASE do not spend all your money on dinar, and every waking moment of your time sitting at your computer, waiting for the "any moment RV". Spend only what you can afford to lose, because, after all, that could happen. Personally, I think this will pay off ...one day, I just don't know when that day will be.

You see, about eight years ago, a client of mine told me about this " opportunity of a lifetime".

For a small investment, I could easily make a thousand times my money back, however I had better hurry, because it would be happening very soon.....In fact it should have already happened.

LOL, I remember jumping in my car, flying to the bank to wire money ASAP. Whew, just barely made it before no more wires for the day. Man was I lucky! Wouldn't miss the imenent RV after all. Hey new folks.....any of that sound familiar?

Anyway, long story short....I still believe in this. I just don't get excited anymore about rates, or dates. It will happen when it happens. The main thing I am trying to get across to you new guys is;

Please don't let this consume your life. I did that for several years and finally realized that green grass, blue skies, sunny days, laughter, and mainly, people that I loved were being ignored due to my all consuming love affair with the dinar. That doesn't and won't happen with me anymore, and I pray you don't let it happen to you.

God, family, and life are far too important to take for granted.

Please, enjoy this ride, spend no more on dinar than you can afford to lose, but mainly, don't lose yourself, or the really important things in life while you are on this journey. All the best to all my friends here. Happy New Year!!!

RSS

AMEN RSS, AMEN

Thus far ....even the facts haven't been completely factual. So, really the only thing we can count on is Thuggies jokes....but then again, Thug maybe a Joke "PUMPER" and Pumping jokes for his own selfish purposes. sad.gif lol

Not quite.. I heard he's printing a new joke on every pair of Thuggies purchased... to encourage sales and to get covered post RV!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

Enough of the rumored speculation already investors want to read the facts and nothing more.

PLEASE READ POST #49

THANK YOU -- OH AND BTW THIS IS THE "RUMOR" SECTION NO FACTS ALLOWED

What a load.

OK YOU GOT ME FEELING BAD ALREADY -- I POSTED A RUMOR - GEE -- PLEASE READ POST #49

• Upvote 2