Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRIOR TO JAN 10TH $3.42 & RISE

UNEEK

Well Jan 10th is my birthday! What a beautiful birthday present that would be constructed lol

Early Happy Birthday to you and Doug_W. I hope both of you get a helluva B-Day present. I can say that the "under the hill" quote is very true. Being 25 years past the hill and still rolling...you got a lot of time to enjoy your B-Day present even if it's a little late...laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Since I am always wrong when I judge these rumors, I'm going to state that I am absolutely certain the author of the rumor is mistaken in date and rate, thereby insuring that she is right.

I am only to happy to start my New Year by performing this public service.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Okay, I am running a huge risk for putting out this delicate information, but at this point, it is to far along in the process to matter.

The Iraqi Dinar is set to revalue prior to the 10th of January barring any hang ups, (which are common) it should show at a rate of $3.42 and experts are expecting it to rise fairly quickly from there.

Yes, it could be delayed, but if it is again, it will be only for a very short time. I hope this information gets out so the many mis-informed "Gurus" stop spreading their false,short sighted facts.

End Quote

The nerve.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

True justgoggledd it :lol:/>/>/> China is the #1 invested Country in Iraq, U.S. isn't even close really except the investment we have in War there we need to take up moreallott more to equal China! Over all China , Germany, USA are the Biggest investing in Iraq.

Just some trivial condiments to go with your Goggle search......I mean it all has to be true if it's on the internet right?

The United States has invested more reconstructing Iraq and Afghanistan than it did rebuilding Germany after World War II. $60.45 billion has been spent in Iraq, more than $100 billion in Afghanistan. For comparison, the U.S. spent less than $35 billion in today’s dollars in Germany from 1946 through 1952. (And Volkswagen began exporting Beetles to American in 1949).

The Iraq expenditure is more than four times the sum committed to Iraq by America’s allies. In Afghanistan stabilization is expected to cost at least $9 billion per year through 2014.

These are reconstruction costs only; the total cost to the U.S. of the Iraq and Afghan conflicts exceeds $1.4 trillion. Haven't pulled any info on actual investments. I kind of look at reconstruction as a investment. Just saying. :)

http://www.facethefactsusa.org/facts/us-spends-more-rebuilding-iraq-afghanistan-than-post-wwii-germany/

• Upvote 1

UNEEK...Many of us have heard similar stories multiple times through the years and have learned to stay somewhat detached. By endorcing a particular "Guru" and discrediting other "Gurus" may make you suspect to the "tea kettle" comparison, but that may not have been the intention. Most of us appreciate the sharing of opinions and rumors even if they don't resemble our own beliefs.

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 1

Okay, I am running a huge risk for putting out this delicate information, but at this point, it is to far along in the process to matter.

The Iraqi Dinar is set to revalue prior to the 10th of January barring any hang ups, (which are common) it should show at a rate of $3.42 and experts are expecting it to rise fairly quickly from there.

Yes, it could be delayed, but if it is again, it will be only for a very short time. I hope this information gets out so the many mis-informed "Gurus" stop spreading their false,short sighted facts.

End Quote

The nerve.

I felt sorry for you with that -1 next to your post, so I +1'd to make it a seamless unbesmirched image. :lol: As for the guru's, guwrong's, gugoo's, magoo's and hey what's this gu on my face now that I'm up from my New Year's Eve party with a bad hangover, no money, and empty googoo cluster box on my head...I wouldn't worry about it...It's a New Year, New hopes, New dreams, and new googoo's. go rv. :rocking-chair:

Suck it up Jon.. laugh.gif.. ya know it's bound to happen!!! rolleyes.gif

Just think though... somebody's gonna get it right one of these days!!! wink.gif

:lol: Yes, yes, we can only HOPE. :rocking-chair::goodnews:

• Upvote 2

baaaahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhhahahahhahahahhahahhhahahahahahaahhahhhhahahohohohhaahahahhahahabababahabahabahabaabbababahababahahahahahahahhaaaaaaahahhahahahaahaaaahahhahahahhahaahhahhohohohohahahhabaaahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhah stop it hurts baaaahahahahhah

but seriously folks how nice would that be nice to dream

• Upvote 2

UNEEK...Many of us have heard similar stories multiple times through the years and have learned to stay somewhat detached. By endorcing a particular "Guru" and discrediting other "Gurus" may make you suspect to the "tea kettle" comparison, but that may not have been the intention. Most of us appreciate the sharing of opinions and rumors even if they don't resemble our own beliefs.

I agree with you totally on what you have shared - and I thank you for that perspective which was without any bashing or belittling or insult - that definitely deserves a +1

I did not realize that by just posting a rumor that I was "endorsing" it or the provider - hummmm Is that the way it is here? You know I guess I still have a lot to learn here - I can make a post from XXX and get negs and those snide remarks and another person can make almost the same post (which has happened) and get accolades for it -- have not figured that out yet lol

I know in print the rumor looks pretty much like everyone before and of course I have no way of validating the source only my gut feeling and though it has served me well it is not infallible -

So here we are New Years Day - No RV only rumors and Hope - I have read some pretty encouraging news articles today but get warned about believing them -- so what do I have? Rumors & Hope lol HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

• Upvote 7

I agree with you totally on what you have shared - and I thank you for that perspective which was without any bashing or belittling or insult - that definitely deserves a +1

I did not realize that by just posting a rumor that I was "endorsing" it or the provider - hummmm Is that the way it is here? You know I guess I still have a lot to learn here - I can make a post from XXX and get negs and those snide remarks and another person can make almost the same post (which has happened) and get accolades for it -- have not figured that out yet lol

I know in print the rumor looks pretty much like everyone before and of course I have no way of validating the source only my gut feeling and though it has served me well it is not infallible -

So here we are New Years Day - No RV only rumors and Hope - I have read some pretty encouraging news articles today but get warned about believing them -- so what do I have? Rumors & Hope lol HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Well now you know better smile.gif

• Upvote 1

I must admit, I skimmed the original post and thought you were the author of its entirety. Lol....I guess ive become a little lackadaisical with the years of failed rumors. Thanks for bringing it over and sharing your optimism.

• Upvote 2