Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRIOR TO JAN 10TH $3.42 & RISE

UNEEK

WoW Adam just reminded me I just made my 3000th post Hmmmm So do like I win one of those little garage refrigerators or something ? smile.gif

Congratulations !!! Wow that is a lot of posts and a mighty longgggg ways from where I am -- I remember when I reached 50 and he was pushing me to 100 ha ha -- not too long ago as a matter of fact -- Personally -------- I hope none of us are still here for the time it could take for me to make it to even 1000 lol Come On RV !!!!

• Upvote 1

Congratulations !!! Wow that is a lot of posts and a mighty longgggg ways from where I am -- I remember when I reached 50 and he was pushing me to 100 ha ha -- not too long ago as a matter of fact -- Personally -------- I hope none of us are still here for the time it could take for me to make it to even 1000 lol Come On RV !!!!

Waa I only joined a week ago. I just like to talk smile.gif

• Upvote 1

I agree with you totally on what you have shared - and I thank you for that perspective which was without any bashing or belittling or insult - that definitely deserves a +1

I did not realize that by just posting a rumor that I was "endorsing" it or the provider - hummmm Is that the way it is here? You know I guess I still have a lot to learn here - I can make a post from XXX and get negs and those snide remarks and another person can make almost the same post (which has happened) and get accolades for it -- have not figured that out yet lol

I know in print the rumor looks pretty much like everyone before and of course I have no way of validating the source only my gut feeling and though it has served me well it is not infallible -

So here we are New Years Day - No RV only rumors and Hope - I have read some pretty encouraging news articles today but get warned about believing them -- so what do I have? Rumors & Hope lol HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Do you know the name of the person in which you re-posted their info? She might be worth following if her husband is really working inside the Iraq government. Plus that also shows it is not your info just a re-post of a rumor.

WOW !!

I guess I should get a life !!!!

:huh::blink::wacko:

• Upvote 5

Do you know the name of the person in which you re-posted their info? She might be worth following if her husband is really working inside the Iraq government. Plus that also shows it is not your info just a re-post of a rumor.

I do not know the "name" but I know from where it came and hoping they will share more - they will be reading and seeing the results of their post so I am waiting and hoping they will want to share more -- The only thing is -- some concerns of safety and security with husband's position -- this is all that I can say - I am praying fervently that we will get some kind of supporting info that I can share

• Upvote 2

Rumor, Rumtel, Intel - call it what you want, I must give UNEEK a "+1". This is by far the best thing I've heard all year.

......... The Iraqi Dinar is set to revalue prior to the 10th of January barring any hang ups, (which are common) it should show at a rate of $3.42 and experts are expecting it to rise fairly quickly from there.

• Upvote 3

I am not quite sure how to interpret your comments and do not want to misunderstand them - Are you just being funny or sarcastic? I am not picking on you and my comments are not intended at you personally -- they are also NOT with any ill feelings - they are just my thoughts -

No I cannot prove anything about the rumor - or disprove - that is why it is called a "rumor"

Why do so many always want to assume that every rumor with a date and rate is from a pumper or for a pumper?

Everyone that purchased dinar was giving a profit to the seller - big deal - that is how business is done - and EVERY individual is responsible for their own decisions - If you talk someone out of buying you are also talking them out of the opportunity of making a profit like yourself - It works both ways doesn't it?

I guess it will never end --- the skepticism - and the agendas - and the pumpers - and the motives - and the wanna be's - and the naysayers - and the lopsters - and the bashers - and the risk takers - and the believers - and the free thinkers - and the faith keepers - and the encouragers - and the investors - and the positive proactive pushers --

Yep -- it is pretty much everything on an INDIVIDUAL basis - perception - interpretation - validation

We all get to "freely CHOOSE" to believe based on our knowledge and understanding of what info is provided -- Thank Goodness for America

HOPE IS BETTER THAN DESPAIR --- Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.

One person with a belief is equal to a force of ninety-nine who have only interests” -- John Stewart Mill

Take hope from the heart of man, and you make him a beast of prey.

Hope doesn't come from calculating whether the good news is winning out over the bad. It's simply a choice to take action.

We find comfort among those who agree with us; growth among those who don't

You cannot put great hope into a small soul

Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC), from Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent PhilosophersWe have been told we cannot do this by a chorus of cynics. They will only grow louder and more dissonant in the weeks to come. We've been asked to pause for a reality check; we've been warned against offering the people of this nation false hope. But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope.

This was emailed to the owner of the place where it is posted - where no membership is required - also there are sites that you can visit and read without being a member - Hope this answers your question - It does not however prove beyond any doubt its validity - sorry

I appreciate your reply, I do know however that you can read if not a member but you cannot post if your not a member.

• Upvote 1

Good Morning & Happy New Year Everyone - I have been out of commission for the past several days fighting the flu crud and still fighting it today but feel a slight winning edge finally - I am happy to start the day off with a good rumor that I choose to hold a little faith in - Hope you find it encouraging as well -UNEEK

Hello Everybody-

I have decided to break my silence and reveal my understanding of truth surrounding the Iraqi Dinar. First, I am married to an Iraqi born citizen who works as a foreign affairs delegate for the Iraqi Government. We are are heavily invested in the Dinar as many government people are.

My husband speaks many languages and works exclusively with other country's that are investing in Iraq, the two major countries are the United States and China.

I have been following the information that is being put out by what is termed as "Guru's" on **************** & another site. I am not a member of any Dinar site, but have seen enough quotes from all the major players and have a pretty good gist of what is what.

The only individual that is remotely close to the truth is the gentleman named OCrush on ***** ********

Okay, I am running a huge risk for putting out this delicate information, but at this point, it is to far along in the process to matter.

The Iraqi Dinar is set to revalue prior to the 10th of January barring any hang ups, (which are common) it should show at a rate of $3.42 and experts are expecting it to rise fairly quickly from there.

Yes, it could be delayed, but if it is again, it will be only for a very short time. I hope this information gets out so the many mis-informed "Gurus" stop spreading their false,short sighted facts.

Happy New Year to all.

Not that I dont believe, but how can someone be remotely close to the truth ?? Either you have the truth or you dont ? So funny, the guy is close to the truth, does that mean its all lies but the lies are close to the truth ?? :lol:/> :lol:/> Just digging !! :lol:/> :lol:/>

Hope Occrush is right this time :D/

TNX for this great post Uneek :D/

SnooZ

• Upvote 1

I hope that the dinar will revalue this month. It would be good for all of us and we can give up the roller-coaster ride and progress to investment strategies. \ My years are numbered, so a great deal of personal cash will only improve my closing years. However, leaving a legacy for my family, ministries, and "special people" will be a thrill-ride for them.

I especially like the rate that was quoted. Every year around this time we start getting "intel" or voices of "in-the-know" people giving us encouraging words of hope. But for some reason there is a nagging, persistent feeling of caution. I pray that those feelings are only excitement at the possibility of this finally happening.

I quote the famous leader of the Enterprise, Pecaird, "Make it so."

• Upvote 1

its my birthday as well that would be a great birthday present....Happy early Birthday Cherysh.

Happy early birthday to you too Teresa!! And thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes!!

I think I feel smoke tickling my butt. smile.gif

Lol...dog, your crazy....the comments that followed are even more crazy. Lmao

Shhhh, I Just Stuck A Whoopee Cushion Underneath Him ! :o/>

This Way I'll Be Able To Just Blame The Dog ! ;)/>

:D/> :D/> :D/>

While you sit there and play grab ask with a dog we all sit on pins and needles waiting for the latest update from Orange Crush, a one hit soda wonder, with foreign currency Intel that will turn us into multi millionaires in a very short time period.........

stop messing around

• Upvote 1

Wow, new year new rumor. Thanks for the post UNEEK. It would be great. As for me; After about eight years of ups and downs, hopes and dreams, and about a zillion RV rumors, I don't get really excited about this stuff anymore. I am certainly not trying to throw water on your fire, because I hope everything you've shared comes to pass. I would ( like a few others on this thread with multiple battle scars ) like to offer a word of advice to people who may not have been here too long though.

My Friends,

If your new to this ( we all were at one time), PLEASE do not spend all your money on dinar, and every waking moment of your time sitting at your computer, waiting for the "any moment RV". Spend only what you can afford to lose, because, after all, that could happen. Personally, I think this will pay off ...one day, I just don't know when that day will be.

You see, about eight years ago, a client of mine told me about this " opportunity of a lifetime".

For a small investment, I could easily make a thousand times my money back, however I had better hurry, because it would be happening very soon.....In fact it should have already happened.

LOL, I remember jumping in my car, flying to the bank to wire money ASAP. Whew, just barely made it before no more wires for the day. Man was I lucky! Wouldn't miss the imenent RV after all. Hey new folks.....any of that sound familiar?

Anyway, long story short....I still believe in this. I just don't get excited anymore about rates, or dates. It will happen when it happens. The main thing I am trying to get across to you new guys is;

Please don't let this consume your life. I did that for several years and finally realized that green grass, blue skies, sunny days, laughter, and mainly, people that I loved were being ignored due to my all consuming love affair with the dinar. That doesn't and won't happen with me anymore, and I pray you don't let it happen to you.

God, family, and life are far too important to take for granted.

Please, enjoy this ride, spend no more on dinar than you can afford to lose, but mainly, don't lose yourself, or the really important things in life while you are on this journey. All the best to all my friends here. Happy New Year!!!

RSS

• Upvote 11

While you sit there and play grab ask with a dog we all sit on pins and needles waiting for the latest update

I'll Have U Know That A Dog's 'Ask' Is The Direct Source For Most Guru Intel ! :o

Why Do U Think That Okie Keeps Bulldog Around .......

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Well Yall, it's official. Congress voted to raise taxes on "the rich" (that's all you lucky Dinar holders if the Gurus are right).

Now there's no more excuses if "We" (the US) were the hold-up in this process, so we wait and see how it all pans out, but it "fits" for today.

Excerpt from Wash Post:

"

Congress approves ‘fiscal cliff’ measure

By Lori Montgomery and Rosalind S. Helderman, Updated: Tuesday, January 1, 8:01 PM

Congress approved a plan to end Washington’s long drama over the “fiscal cliff” late Tuesday after House Republicans surrendered to President Obama’s demand to let taxes rise on the nation’s richest households.

The House voted 257 to 167 to send the measure to Obama for his signature; the vote came less than 24 hours after the Senate overwhelmingly approved the legislation.

House Speaker John A. Boehner (Ohio) and most other top GOP leaders took no public position on the measure and offered no public comment before the 10:45 p.m. vote. Boehner declined even to deliver his usual closing argument, leaving House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp (R-Mich.) to defend the measure as the “largest tax cut in American history.”

The bill will indeed shield millions of middle-class taxpayers from tax increases set to take effect this month. But it also will let rates rise on wages and investment profits for households pulling in more than $450,000 a year, marking the first time in more than two decades that a broad tax increase has been approved with GOP support.

The measure also will keep benefits flowing to 2 million unemployed workers on the verge of losing their federal checks. And it will delay for two months automatic cuts to the Pentagon and other agencies that had been set to take effect Wednesday.

Many economists had warned that the scheduled tax increases and spending cuts would have plunged the economy back into recession.

Conservatives complained bitterly that the legislation would raise taxes without making any significant cuts in government spending. For much of the day, the measure appeared headed for defeat as Boehner contemplated tacking on billions in spending cuts, a move that would have derailed a compromise that the White House and Senate leaders had carefully crafted.

In the end, GOP lawmakers decided not to take a gamble that could force the nation to face historic tax increases for virtually every American — and leave House Republicans to take the blame.

“I don’t know if playing chicken with the American people at this point is in the best interest of the people,” said freshman Rep. Lou Barletta (R-Pa.).

The bill drew 85 votes from Republicans and 172 from Democrats, meaning well more than half of its support came from the Democratic minority."

Wow, new year new rumor. Thanks for the post UNEEK. It would be great. As for me; After about eight years of ups and downs, hopes and dreams, and about a zillion RV rumors, I don't get really excited about this stuff anymore. I am certainly not trying to throw water on your fire, because I hope everything you've shared comes to pass. I would ( like a few others on this thread with multiple battle scars ) like to offer a word of advice to people who may not have been here too long though.

My Friends,

If your new to this ( we all were at one time), PLEASE do not spend all your money on dinar, and every waking moment of your time sitting at your computer, waiting for the "any moment RV". Spend only what you can afford to lose, because, after all, that could happen. Personally, I think this will pay off ...one day, I just don't know when that day will be.

You see, about eight years ago, a client of mine told me about this " opportunity of a lifetime".

For a small investment, I could easily make a thousand times my money back, however I had better hurry, because it would be happening very soon.....In fact it should have already happened.

LOL, I remember jumping in my car, flying to the bank to wire money ASAP. Whew, just barely made it before no more wires for the day. Man was I lucky! Wouldn't miss the imenent RV after all. Hey new folks.....any of that sound familiar?

Anyway, long story short....I still believe in this. I just don't get excited anymore about rates, or dates. It will happen when it happens. The main thing I am trying to get across to you new guys is;

Please don't let this consume your life. I did that for several years and finally realized that green grass, blue skies, sunny days, laughter, and mainly, people that I loved were being ignored due to my all consuming love affair with the dinar. That doesn't and won't happen with me anymore, and I pray you don't let it happen to you.

Please, enjoy this ride, spend no more on dinar than you can afford to lose, but mainly, don't lose yourself, or the really important things in life while you are on this journey. All the best to all my friends here. Happy New Year!!!

RSS

RSS,

Good advise :) it has definitey been an interesting journey

My Friends,

RSS

RSS,

Good advise :) it has definitey been an interesting journey