Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRIOR TO JAN 10TH $3.42 & RISE

UNEEK

That is a fact. But due to the lack of class 6 in theater, I got up this morning without a headache. What a waste of a perfectly good holiday.

Roadrunner

Sorry to hear that bro... I'm getting a rare time to do a little chillin this morning... best take advantage of it when I can!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Just a little advice from a friend UNEEK... if your going to wade into that arena of posting others speculations, chat's, rumors etc... you may need to develop some thick skin to defend yourself from all the "stuff" folks will hurl back at you, and laugh it off ... take it from Thug... he's got RHINO skin by now, but he's never lost his sense of humor!!! laugh.gif wink.gif

You are a real sweet heart - I loved your sweet face first time I laid eyes on your pic - I read about 90% of your posts only because that is about all the time I have -

The thick skin??? I know what you are saying - it has extreme truth and value - but to become too thick and lose all feeling is just not within my spirit nature - so will most likely continue to feel the stings from those that continue to send them - but will also feel the warm fuzzies like the one you just sent - and the many others that I have received here -

Thank you for your kind advice and I will take it to heart and brace myself as best as I can -

Aahhh yes - the human element was held to the fire a bit today - but that is how silver is refined - the silver being in my mind - one's spirit - ones higher self - and it is seeking to evolve to perfection - so holding to the fire burns out the impurities -

Life experiences will provide the fire by which the human elements weaknesses can be tried -tempered and turned into strengths -

You can attack me with harsh words to my face or behind my back - You can put me down - embarrass me and insult my intelligence but you will not destroy my character only a reputation that is based on the "opinions" of others -

I will still feel the pain - it will be like cold water to burning metal - It will be shocking and debilitating at first but it will only temper & strength me - UNEEK

• Upvote 9

I know that's the news/rumor that everyone wanted to hear/read. IMHO I believe it is complete B.S.

Neg me all you want!! I honestly don't believe anyone will have prior knowledge of this event happening. <_</>

Unfortunately, you are correct. Simply because something is posted in the rumors section doesn't absolve one from responsibility.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

... take it from Thug... he's got RHINO skin by now, but he's never lost his sense of humor!!! laugh.gif wink.gif

Thick Make Up + A Thick Skull Along With My Ever Handy Flask Here On The News Desk -

Has Pretty Much (hic) Rendered Me Completely Bullet Proof ! :o

:D :D :D

• Upvote 9

Well Jan 10th is my birthday! What a beautiful birthday present that would be constructed lol

WOW - Anyone would want to celebrate a Birthday and a RV at the same time - OOverwhelming - Overload -- Woooooo whoooooo !!

One thing for sure -- guaranteed -- Your Birthday is a SURE thing and you can celebrate that - We will celebrate with you - Hope it is the grandest ever !!

I am hoping for a Deuce - a Twin - A couple - A Double Decker - Event !!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thick Make Up + A Thick Skull Along With My Ever Handy Flask Here On The News Desk -

Has Pretty Much (hic) Rendered Me Completely Bullet Proof ! ohmy.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I got to hand it to you THUG - you are one tough dude - no way am I going to compete with you - lol lol we are probably the most opposite on the spectrum of sensitivity and whatever is at the other end -- ha ha

I hear and read a lot about balance hummmm and that opposites are sometimes brought together to help with bringing about that balance -- hummmm - any chance of you softening up a bit? ha ha Probably as much as I am going to toughen up right? ha ha -

All funning aside -- one can be tough and strong without being hard and calloused just as one can be sensitive without being weak -- I am NOT weak !! I have earned my right of passage and I can prove it !!

I would like to be your friend - not looking for any enemies -- Happy New Year ! Hoping the Rumor proves true - hoping this person will share more details and I will surely share

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I believe. I believe. That is faith. I never figured it would go before the higher taxes came into play. I hope the Iraqi government can finally get on board and make this happen.

I think of the people of Iraqi and how much they have had to endure over the years. This would be a great New Years gift to all of them.

Cheers to the world if this comes out to be our moment of truth.

Happy Dinar to all

Geographer

• Upvote 5

d`ohhhhhh banks might close :o maybe the original poster is an iraqi citizen also holding a lot of dinar and wishing on this thing as a speculator also just saying , bet a lot of speculators over there, no wonder they do not use dinar , if dinar is about to re-value hold dinar and spend u.s. currency

the clown is one of the biggest softies there is. Don't be fooled by the tough guy makeup. Love you thuggy. :hug:/> oh I know this because if you look through his posts you will find a lovely thread just for me when I was seriously injured at work.

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 5

I know that's the news/rumor that everyone wanted to hear/read. IMHO I believe it is complete B.S.

Neg me all you want!! I honestly don't believe anyone will have prior knowledge of this event happening. dry.gif

Thanks for sharing your honest thoughts - Not going to Neg you either - you have every right to believe as you do -

I honestly cannot prove or disprove - wish I could - I am choosing to believe and HOPING it is true surely there is nothing wrong with that -

With all that is and has been thrown at us all around us each individual decides what to grab a hold of and cling to and sustain with - Happy New Year !!

I am running out of pluses !!!!! Bummer !!

• Upvote 5