Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRIOR TO JAN 10TH $3.42 & RISE

UNEEK

Uneek.... Post what you want, when you want, and how you want! As long as its in the right section, your covered! As for you idiots who keep bashing "rumors" in the "rumor section"..... Take a chill pill and relax!!!!! No one forced you to read a RUMOR!!!! Stick to the NEWS section and you will be just fine!!

• Upvote 3

Uneek.... Post what you want, when you want, and how you want! As long as its in the right section, your covered! As for you idiots who keep bashing "rumors" in the "rumor section"..... Take a chill pill and relax!!!!! No one forced you to read a RUMOR!!!! Stick to the NEWS section and you will be just fine!!

THANKS FOR YOUR support - I am only wanting to contribute from places that others may not be reaching and covering -- but some of these folks are like starving rabid wolves or Parana - dang they straight for the heart lol and NOOOOO I am not built to have thick skin -- I want to be able to feel the warm fuzzies lol

I received some real good high end stuff tonight -- do you think I am going to bring it to the table? Heck NO let them lap on that sour milk for another day !! lol lol lol

Thanks again MUCHO !!

• Upvote 2

A New Year and the first Rv rumor....oh the horror...the horror...

I dont know what you expect from a rumor - gee - what facts do you have? I feel bad already okay -- I received some more high end rumor rumtel tonight but do you think I am going to bring it to the table after you wolves and Parana tore into me??? Heck NO -- Enjoy the sour milk that you and the others bring -

PLEASE READ POST #49

http://dinarvets.com...0entry1085772

I AM TRULY SORRY FOR ANY HARDSHIP AND SUFFERING THAT YOU MAY BE EXPERIENCING but it is NOT my fault -

Look at this way -- what if you did not have the Dinar -- how bad would that be?

Stop feeling like you are a victim - as long as you continue the negative thinking you will continue to attract more negative experiences into your life !!

A MAN SEES IN THE WORLD WHAT HE CARRIES IN HIS HEART -- and you and a bunch of other venom spewers here see nothing but victimhood - and lashing and bashing and the world owes you -

ONLY when you change your heart and attitude will things change in your life - AND THAT IS NOT A RUMOR AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK

• Upvote 3

I dont know what you expect from a rumor - gee - what facts do you have? I feel bad already okay -- I received some more high end rumor rumtel tonight but do you think I am going to bring it to the table after you wolves and Parana tore into me??? Heck NO -- Enjoy the sour milk that you and the others bring -

PLEASE READ POST #49

http://dinarvets.com...0entry1085772

I AM TRULY SORRY FOR ANY HARDSHIP AND SUFFERING THAT YOU MAY BE EXPERIENCING but it is NOT my fault -

Look at this way -- what if you did not have the Dinar -- how bad would that be?

Stop feeling like you are a victim - as long as you continue the negative thinking you will continue to attract more negative experiences into your life !!

A MAN SEES IN THE WORLD WHAT HE CARRIES IN HIS HEART -- and you and a bunch of other venom spewers here see nothing but victimhood - and lashing and bashing and the world owes you -

ONLY when you change your heart and attitude will things change in your life - AND THAT IS NOT A RUMOR AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK

Thank you for your posts. I am not going to beg you for your new info but if you are happy with it I am too and I will just take as good news and sleep with more positive thoughts. This has been a good read from beginning to end. I like to stop in here some nights before bed time and it is always good when I can end the day on a positive side. Don't let any one take you down. Mrs WC

• Upvote 3