Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MED say's burn your Dinar if Maliki takes control.

rico1

He say's that he after 30 day's he's hanging it up.:wave:

10-23-2012 Newshound Guru Med IF MALIKI TAKES CONTROL OF CBI BURN YOUR DINAR IT WILL BE ONLY GOOD FOR STARTING A FIRE. WHY? CUZ NO ONE WILL FINISH OFF THE INVESTMENTS IN IRAQ, EXXON WANTS OUT OF IRAQ, SINCE WHEN DOES AN OIL COMPANY WITH UNLIMITED POTENTIAL SAY **** ON YOU. ALSO THE 2ND LARGEST REVENUE PRODUCING BUSINESS IN IRAQ IS TOURISM...MOSTLY BECAUSE OF CONSTRUCTION AND THE MONEY THAT MANY COMPANIES WERE INVESTING TO BUILD HOTELS AND OTHER TOURIST ATTRACTIONS. BUT, AN ARTICLE CAME OUT THAT THE COMPANIES THAT ARE STILL CONSTRUCTING ARE GETTING READY TO CALL IT QUITS AND TAKE THEIR LOSSES AND JUST LEAVE THE PROJECTS AS THEY ARE RIGHT NOW, NOT FINISHED. THEY SAID THIS WILL HAVE A MAJOR IMPACT ON IRAQS ECONOMY.

10-23-2012 Newshound Guru Med I AM GOING TO SAY THIS, EVERYONE WHO CARES ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT NEEDS TO STEP UP AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE CHANGES. DOES MALIKI GET CBI AND DOES ABUNGE GET IN--IF SO I WILL HANG AROUND FOR 30 DAYS AFTER THAT I AM HANGING IT UP CUZ IT IS OVER UNLESS PARLIAMENT AND THE UN AND THE U.S. INTERVENE AND TAKE CONTROL. WE SHOULD KNOW BY NOV 7.

He say's that he after 30 day's he's hanging it up.:wave:

10-23-2012 Newshound Guru Med IF MALIKI TAKES CONTROL OF CBI BURN YOUR DINAR IT WILL BE ONLY GOOD FOR STARTING A FIRE. WHY? CUZ NO ONE WILL FINISH OFF THE INVESTMENTS IN IRAQ, EXXON WANTS OUT OF IRAQ, SINCE WHEN DOES AN OIL COMPANY WITH UNLIMITED POTENTIAL SAY **** ON YOU. ALSO THE 2ND LARGEST REVENUE PRODUCING BUSINESS IN IRAQ IS TOURISM...MOSTLY BECAUSE OF CONSTRUCTION AND THE MONEY THAT MANY COMPANIES WERE INVESTING TO BUILD HOTELS AND OTHER TOURIST ATTRACTIONS. BUT, AN ARTICLE CAME OUT THAT THE COMPANIES THAT ARE STILL CONSTRUCTING ARE GETTING READY TO CALL IT QUITS AND TAKE THEIR LOSSES AND JUST LEAVE THE PROJECTS AS THEY ARE RIGHT NOW, NOT FINISHED. THEY SAID THIS WILL HAVE A MAJOR IMPACT ON IRAQS ECONOMY.

10-23-2012 Newshound Guru Med I AM GOING TO SAY THIS, EVERYONE WHO CARES ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT NEEDS TO STEP UP AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE CHANGES. DOES MALIKI GET CBI AND DOES ABUNGE GET IN--IF SO I WILL HANG AROUND FOR 30 DAYS AFTER THAT I AM HANGING IT UP CUZ IT IS OVER UNLESS PARLIAMENT AND THE UN AND THE U.S. INTERVENE AND TAKE CONTROL. WE SHOULD KNOW BY NOV 7.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard!!!!! Maybe S has been the hold up and Maliki will just RV this thing if he has control over the CBI.

MED for years has been making dumb statments that is almost OKIE like.

Dumbnar

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wow, that seems to be a rather extreme departure marked by an incredibly short turn around for decision making after all this time? And the decision to hang it up is based upon these rather weak conjuctures about the impact of Maliki's appointee taking control of the CBI (and perhaps therein Maliki)? Is there something Med is not saying? It seems he is positioning himself to make a decision based upon his assumption as to how its all going to unfold. And maybe he's right and maybe he's wrong, but in any case, I don't think anyone has enough of a handle or clear picture of what is going on to make a decision that is this dramatic. He's been on target with many things, but overall wrong in his day to day conjectures about the currency RVing within this timeframe or that timeframe. Why would anyone think he might now be right about this time frame or window?

It also seems a bit off that these companies would decide within the last few days to bail on Iraq. It sounds like this has been coming for awhile. How do we know its not because Shabibi did not do X or Y and therein, the companies didn't profit to the degree expected? Or perhaps they have not felt CBI/ fiscal support over the past few months. I just can't see huge corporate structures making a "sudden" decision within a week to bail because the Governor of the CBI is replaced temporarily until investigated, or even replaced permanently. Its not like they have to pack a few t-shirts and towels to go home. This kind of move is extremely expensive, and does not generally take place on pure speculation as to what may or may not happen with the CBI.

There must be more to the story than this.... or perhaps Med may have more faith in his analysis and predictions than I would at this juncture. But for me, he's going to have to weigh in with something a lot more robust than a couple of thoughts he thinks indicates its time to quit. Of course, someone may have hacked his account and this is not him. And in any case, I dont think anyone has enough information to make any kind of decision this quickly with such tremendous consequence.

Just sayin ~~

• Upvote 4

I rarely offer my opinion on dinar stuff but many will find this Med post discouraging so I will make an exception. The whole world seems upsidedown, insideout and backwards. This is not an accident. I expect a $h!t storm of "bad news" about the RV right before it happens.....the kind of news that makes you want to "give up and burn it". Maybe this is the large caliber BS that is required to fire the dinar RV. JMO of course. Hang in there....too much time, effort, money, geopolitical wrangling, etc. has been spent for it to just dissolve. ;)

• Upvote 7

I rarely offer my opinion on dinar stuff but many will find this Med post discouraging so I will make an exception. The whole world seems upsidedown, insideout and backwards. This is not an accident. I expect a $h!t storm of "bad news" about the RV right before it happens.....the kind of news that makes you want to "give up and burn it". Maybe this is the large caliber BS that is required to fire the dinar RV. JMO of course. Hang in there....too much time, effort, money, geopolitical wrangling, etc. has been spent for it to just dissolve. ;)

I agree, I'm in it to win it.:)

• Upvote 1

Maliki has already siezed control of CBI & will name a puppet of his & Iran to take over the CBI.

He did this without Parliament approval.

Obama is too weak to speak up.

As recent as two weeks ago Maliki stated no RV till 2014 or 2015 or beyond.

This gives Iran more time to stockpile more USD through money laundering and currecncy auctions.

This is all about Iran's interest and not the Iraqi people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm with you, SR. Been in it too long to give up when some bad news breaks. Don't I remember that Med was one of the ones who just a couple of years back was saying that a bunch of bad news would break just before the RV ? Go RRRRVVVV ! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Better yet Med, don't burn it, send it to me. There is so much swirling around with Maliki, the GOI, CBI, and Shabibi that it's hard to discern what's real and what's smoke. I say, stay the course, and let the dust settle. After all, Maliki's already got almost complete control. The unknown factor is what the reprecussions will be from the IMF and the "banking families" that control the CBI if Maliki tries to grab the $63 billion in reserves. He may overstep.

Better yet Med, don't burn it, send it to me. There is so much swirling around with Maliki, the GOI, CBI, and Shabibi that it's hard to discern what's real and what's smoke. I say, stay the course, and let the dust settle. After all, Maliki's already got almost complete control. The unknown factor is what the reprecussions will be from the IMF and the "banking families" that control the CBI if Maliki tries to grab the $63 billion in reserves. He may overstep.

I also have a few more walls available that could use some nice wallpaper :rolleyes:<_<

I agree if your going to burn your dinar than just send them to me I will take care of them by wallpapering my bathroom with them. hehehe just joking I will sell what I can to get myself back on my feet even if I am only getting 800 per million the more I have the better off I will be with paying my mortgage & you will know you helped out someone who really needed it. SO don't burn them give them away to me.

Wow, that seems to be a rather extreme departure marked by an incredibly short turn around for decision making after all this time? And the decision to hang it up is based upon these rather weak conjuctures about the impact of Maliki's appointee taking control of the CBI (and perhaps therein Maliki)? Is there something Med is not saying? It seems he is positioning himself to make a decision based upon his assumption as to how its all going to unfold. And maybe he's right and maybe he's wrong, but in any case, I don't think anyone has enough of a handle or clear picture of what is going on to make a decision that is this dramatic. He's been on target with many things, but overall wrong in his day to day conjectures about the currency RVing within this timeframe or that timeframe. Why would anyone think he might now be right about this time frame or window?

It also seems a bit off that these companies would decide within the last few days to bail on Iraq. It sounds like this has been coming for awhile. How do we know its not because Shabibi did not do X or Y and therein, the companies didn't profit to the degree expected? Or perhaps they have not felt CBI/ fiscal support over the past few months. I just can't see huge corporate structures making a "sudden" decision within a week to bail because the Governor of the CBI is replaced temporarily until investigated, or even replaced permanently. Its not like they have to pack a few t-shirts and towels to go home. This kind of move is extremely expensive, and does not generally take place on pure speculation as to what may or may not happen with the CBI.

There must be more to the story than this.... or perhaps Med may have more faith in his analysis and predictions than I would at this juncture. But for me, he's going to have to weigh in with something a lot more robust than a couple of thoughts he thinks indicates its time to quit. Of course, someone may have hacked his account and this is not him. And in any case, I dont think anyone has enough information to make any kind of decision this quickly with such tremendous consequence.

Just sayin ~~

ditto that Rayzor! Its a med impostor....anyway this is what he will say in the morning. ;)

• Upvote 2

Its interesting how people allow themselves to get emotionally attached to an investment. On the other hand he could only crave the attention. Do not think for one minute that this all isn't going according to a plan. Maliki or Shabibi, it doesn't make a differance. They both want to increase the value. Maliki just wants to take credit for it and come out looking like a hero. There is no way that the powers that be, will let this fall apart. Relax the end is near. After all, when this is over who is going to care, Who pulled the trigger, or What guru called the date and rate.

The problem many of the old timers are having right now is they hung their hat on Shabibi being the white knight on his horse that was going to bring us the RV. First off Shabibi is being investigated right now and the CBI is being ran by proxy. Second, if Shabibi is found guilty then the proper committee will review the permanent candidates and submit a final pick to parliament who will then make the final decision on that candidate. I think the net out there has gotten way to worked up over this issue. The IMF replaced Dominique Strauss-Kahn in May of 2011 with Christine LaGarde over contraversial issues and the worlds financial system didn't collapse. The German Bundesbank President Jens Weidmann resigned in August of this year in the middle of his term do to disagreements with the ECB and the German Government and the Central Bank of Germany and the German Economy is doing just fine. In fact it is predicted that Romney will replace Bernanke should he be elected. So why does the net think that Iraq is going to have a meltdown? I think they are being a little overdramatic and should be a little calmer and let this thing play out and see what happens.

• Upvote 2

.....[AN ARTICLE CAME OUT THAT THE COMPANIES THAT ARE STILL CONSTRUCTING ARE GETTING READY TO CALL IT QUITS AND TAKE THEIR LOSSES AND JUST LEAVE THE PROJECTS AS THEY ARE RIGHT NOW, NOT FINISHED. THEY SAID THIS WILL HAVE A MAJOR IMPACT ON IRAQS ECONOMY. ....

Funny - my company just won another job in Iraq and this will be the 6th in 9 months - we're not seeing the door closed - actually the opposite - and the contracts are up to 3 years in length. This from Med just sounds silly. We're working with Iraqis, China, plus others.