Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Being told the RV is done

JayLee202

I'm being told that it's done but in my opinion, I don't think it will be announced during Ramadan. I could be wrong and I hope I am wrong. Also if this RV announcement come any time after August, then I would recommend cashing out in 2013 which would give you a full year for tax preparations for 2014.

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 4

Jaylee I have always enjoyed your posts and all but could you elaborate just a little? (I am not being snide, just wondering) Do you have contacts in Iraq or just bankers or something? Thanks for sharing anything you can...

• Upvote 5

jaylee id love to wait till 2013 to cash in but i just cant i need the money for some other avenues that will be making me more money. Take care and i hope your right. I believe the CBI is ready to pull it.

Hey Easy....you must of made someone mad, they negged you.....I am taking care of that for you. Wish I had two for you brother!

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I don't suppose you would like to share any details as to how you came upon this information, JayLee?

Hey Easy....you must of made someone mad, they negged you.....I am taking care of that for you. Wish I had two for you brother!

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

Gotcha covered.

Edited by ReVbo
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm being told that it's done but in my opinion, I don't think it will be announced during Ramadan. I could be wrong and I hope I am wrong. Also if this RV announcement come any time after August, then I would recommend cashing out in 2013 which would give you a full year for tax preparations for 2014.

Done? How done?

• Upvote 1

Jaylee I have always enjoyed your posts and all but could you elaborate just a little? (I am not being snide, just wondering) Do you have contacts in Iraq or just bankers or something? Thanks for sharing anything you can...

Maybe they were on the jet black plane with Okie B) .. All jokes aside,many feel we are close ,but the question is how close? what year etc..

I am a glass half full kinda fellow who simply looks at this like the lottery.Also , have yet to have to pay taxes when switching currencies,maybe this will be different ,but I have not seen any CONCRETE evidence as of yet to this being the case..Go RV. :twocents:

• Upvote 2

No kidding....What a relief :D

Got any further details JayLee? Apparently not.....he's offline now

What? Was this a drive by RV announcement? Seems as cryptic as Okie, Bulldog75, johnnywg, etal! Can you provide any of your sources, jaylee, or will you have to kill us if you tell us?

• Upvote 4

Oh boy..everybody is being told the RV is done, we all know this, Whats new? all u got to do is go to recaps

:lol:

Look for this in about 20 minutes on another site:

Intel Guru Jaylee202 I'm being told that it's done but in my opinion, I don't think it will be announced during Ramadan. I could be wrong and I hope I am wrong. Also if this RV announcement come any time after August, then I would recommend cashing out in 2013 which would give you a full year for tax preparations for 2014.

Edited by ReVbo
  • Upvote 2

I plan on cashing up to four notes (I want to take care of my Family and friends) right away if it is close to a 1 to 1 ratio, i will wait until 2013 (my plans anyway) to cash in the rest, of course alot depends on the rate and tax situations that might come about...we have heard anything from 0%/15% for long term Capitol Gains as well as 15% to 35% on short term capitol gains (most of my Dinar fall into the long term Capitol Gains catagory) to all of Dinar will be Short term capitol gains, and there is speculation that this years tax laws including CG's could be different than next years. as the saying goes "all plans will suceed (until the battle starts)"

Intel Guru Jaylee202 I'm being told that it's done but in my opinion, I don't think it will be announced during Ramadan. I could be wrong and I hope I am wrong. Also if this RV announcement come any time after August, then I would recommend cashing out in 2013 which would give you a full year for tax preparations for 2014.

nice..........BUSTED.........good fine....I mean crap...,now I know what a hot flashes feel like

JayLee is an elected official in Washington, so maybe he knows people that are in the know.

• Upvote 2

:twothumbs::D :D :D Plus 1

• Upvote 1

First off I don't know who you are so I talk what you say as rumor since you have no proof to back it up. I would like for it to be done & just like easy I can't wait I need to cash at least half of what I have right away one to reinvest if VND doesn't RV at the same time. I have many bills to pay & family that is in trouble so I will need money to help them as well.

Thank you for the help of trying to save people the tax hassles.