Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Peppermint Patti (Bank Story..)12/06/11

trooper

Peppermint Patti (Bank Story..): OOM 12/06/11

December 6th, 2011 04:15 pm ·

Hope this okay to bring over from PTR… If not, please let me know so I don’t every do it again..

Know how some of us feel about Bank stories, so, really hoping this one is true. We are so close I really thought it may be. Posted Today, 01:29 PM Tex] Here is my bank story….. I haven’t been posting on chat since Thursday evening because I made a vow to not type on this chat until the RV…. Here I am… My good friend just called leaving the 1st Convience Bank in Dallas where the teller turned his screen around and showed him $5.71 rate for the IQD and then it flashed back to 00.0000 the teller said it would be the constant rate by Midnight tonight… “

Somehow I am truly hoping he is telling the truth, that would be he and his friend…

Have great day everyone, Peppermint Patti…

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 4

I was told today 571 was iraq's code. I say prove it. (My friend told me isnt proof)

Not that I am giving dinarman crap but sorry much like the gurus you replied my sourse/friend who works in a bank says....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I am thinking the the Dallas Cowboys football coach wished he had a ton of Dinar and that was the price of it. After calling that time out to let his kicker set up for the win. Only to have him kick it and go through but not count because of the time out. Then miss the next one, and end up losing the game. :(:(:(

I think we all would do back flips if it were true.

Blessings on all,

• Upvote 1

I am thinking the the Dallas Cowboys football coach wished he had a ton of Dinar and that was the price of it. After calling that time out to let his kicker set up for the win. Only to have him kick it and go through but not count because of the time out. Then miss the next one, and end up losing the game. :(:(:(

Blessings on all,

I Was At That Game !

B) B) B)

I was told today 571 was iraq's code. I say prove it. (My friend told me isnt proof)

Not that I am giving dinarman crap but sorry much like the gurus you replied my sourse/friend who works in a bank says....

Nope, there is not a currency that has 571 assigned to it.

The numeric currency code for Iraq is 368.

This can be verified at http://www.currency-iso.org/iso_index/iso_tables/iso_tables_a1.htm

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Blessings on all,

Jason and his special teams made a bad call. There is no doubt that Jerry kicked their butts behind closed doors. I would hate to be a fly on the wall to witness their beating. Sometimes people make mistakes. It's all good. Go Cowboys and Go RV!

Hope this okay to bring over from PTR… If not, please let me know so I don’t every do it again..

Know how some of us feel about Bank stories, so, really hoping this one is true. We are so close I really thought it may be. Posted Today, 01:29 PM Tex] Here is my bank story….. I haven’t been posting on chat since Thursday evening because I made a vow to not type on this chat until the RV…. Here I am… My good friend just called leaving the 1st Convience Bank in Dallas where the teller turned his screen around and showed him $5.71 rate for the IQD and then it flashed back to 00.0000 the teller said it would be the constant rate by Midnight tonight… “

Somehow I am truly hoping he is telling the truth, that would be he and his friend…

Have great day everyone, Peppermint Patti…

Yawn! Why would this rediculous sump pump be anymore reliable than anything else that has come out of OOM??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I haven't posted in awhile, but here she goes! Love a good bank story, no matter how unbelievable! I remember last June we were so "close" to an RV I almost hated to go on vacation. Good sense prevailed, I traveled for two weeks in Europe, came back, and it was as if I never left. No doubt we are closer now than we was in June, but down here in southeast Kansas, I think I'll keep on working, paying my bills, and living my life. When it happens, it may very well be the "bonus of a lifetime". But until then, you can just call me "contented in Kansas".

• Upvote 1

I just came from W in Waco

Guess what

This 1st convience bank DOES NOT EVEN SHOW the IQD anymore neither is the VND.

The teller said it was showing yesterday,

When I told her about why it showed in Dallas , she said it could be in a different region( could be in a different group of banks,

I don't think she was being evasive, I could see the look of surprise in her face when it didnt show up today.

very interesting

If anyone can shed some light on this issue please feel free

• Upvote 1

Know how some of us feel about Bank stories, so, really hoping this one is true. We are so close I really thought it may be. Posted Today, 01:29 PM Tex] Here is my bank story….. I haven’t been posting on chat since Thursday evening because I made a vow to not type on this chat until the RV…. Here I am… My good friend just called leaving the 1st Convience Bank in Dallas where the teller turned his screen around and showed him $5.71 rate for the IQD and then it flashed back to 00.0000 the teller said it would be the constant rate by Midnight tonight…

Did you leave the rest of the post out, trooper?

Then the teller turned around and when she turned back she was flashing me. She then ripped off my clothes and we made wild passionate love right there on the bank counter. As the crescendo of our lovemaking built I glanced at the screen..It was going crazy...$5.71...$6.80... $7.47...$9.00...$12.00....then they went back to 000.000 just like they have been all during Johnnywg's vigilant screen watching for the last month......ughhhhhhhh! another bank story

• Upvote 1