Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW....JUST WOOOWWWWW

Blessed4ever

I have yet to see any information by the members of this site. All bad mouthing someone else, or doing your macho macho stuff. Come on guys make this site something to come and read. Don't need what I see here.

I will bet you will be right at the bank, elbowing your way to the front of the line when the time comes.

looks like we got ourselvees another Okie follower

WARNING: Read only if you have the stomach to.. :angry:

1:28 PM GHOST: OK LETS TRY TO DUMB DOWN THE INFORMATION----THE R/V OCCURRED JUNE 30TH---GET THAT?---NOW THE RATE WHICH WAS PREFERENTIAL BY SHABBI WAS SET----GET THAT??---NOW--ALONG COMES EUROPE AND THE USA WANTING A HIGHER RATE---GET THAT?--NOW THERE WAS A MEETING OF MINDS ONLY LAST NIGHT--IS THAT DUMBED DOWN ENOUGH YOU CAN UNDERSTAND NOW??-----IF NOT I GIVE UP

Okie is the misinformation guru of the century - if there is a "hell" then I truly think Okie will be the king of kings in it. Are you guys and gals nuts? Quit with this, please!!! He has been and always shall be full of **** - and anyone who passes his lies on should burn with him. If you can't stand the "truth" then keep waisting your money - I am truly sorry for you - by the way - red (-) and minus sign just proves what a moron you are.

• Upvote 1

okie and "INFORMATION" just DON'T GO TOGETHER! It's like a "TALL SHORT PERSON" or a "WELL-LIT, PITCH BLACK NIGHT." TRUTH and OKIE??? How about " a VERY HOT ice cube?" Or "okie and the truth?" Sorry-those are two OPPOSITE things.

It is BENEATH being called an 'oxymoron' to compare okie to truth. Then how about "okie and 'scumbag'." Now THAT both MATCHES and sings!

Cockroach gurus passing their "MADE-UP" tales amongst themselves to lend some sort of imaginary credibility and then say, "I CAN'T DIVULGE MY SOURCES (which are ALWAYS 100% WRONG)" is the most INSANE thing I can think of!

Okie tells bulldog, who confirms it with Ghost, who gets a FIRM re-confirmation from TONY, who heard it privately from unemployed Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa who has it on 100% POSITIVE basis from DELTA who was encourage by debtarheels who shouted "WOOO-HOOO-HOOO" after SHE heard it from blain. . .etc, etc, ad nausium.

Okie has said he got it from a source SO HIGH you can't see it. Since he made it up, himself, it comes from the NEXT higher place than himself: it came off a snake's belly. The ONLY POSSIBLE place lower for him to be so he can "LOOK UP" from so that a snake's belly would be THAT MUCH HIGHER,. . . would be from WHALE DUNG. That's about a LOW as it gets, okie!

But we all know okie is NEVER wrong! Is he? It must be TRUE because okie said it, RIGHT?? No references, no links, nor "CHECKS". . .JUST POST IT! And THEN just say, "NUFF SAID," Right okie???

The more OUTLANDISH the better, RIGHT?? Just say it ENOUGH TIMES and people will believe it again, RIGHT OKIE?

And to MAKE IT STICK: just FABRICATE a story - the more outlandish the BETTER - and simply say it over-and-over-and-over-and-over and NOBODY CALLS you on the lies???

Let's see. . .okie RV's it on June 30th, July 27th, and 15-times for SURE since! How many times can it RV and yet NOBODY ELSE SEEMS TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT but okie and his clones at OOM???

' guess we need to get some okie kool aid so we can join debtarheels and start ENJOYING and SHOUTING "WOO-HOO-HOO" about all these 15-20 RV's that he has reported happened since June 30th! What's WRONG with us that we aren't out there SPENDING some of this RV'd currency that okie has happening these 15-20 times???

SURELY somebody can rejoice in all those RV's???

Nobody but poor ol' okie and bulldog and ghost and Tony and Frank26.

• Upvote 5

Lol, I believe I have been dumbed down a bit now!!! On a side note....Roll Tide Roll!!!! Half time now and we are in the zone today....Gotta love some SEC football!!

You can tell Okie went to college in the south. I think it was Ole Piss...their mascot was the yellow urine

Okie Oil Man Update via Ghost– 09/24 (Email Fwd rec'd today.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORGET DAYS OF THE WEEK FROM THIS POINT FORWARD . . . THE RV CAN OCCUR AT ANY MOMENT NOW . . . I AM AWARE OF THE BEHIND THE DOORS CLOSED MEETING LAST NIGHT [Friday – 09/23] AT THE UNITED NATIONS WITH SHABIBI . . . AND HE LAYED DOWN THE LAW TO THE UNITED NATIONS . . . TO PUT IT MILDLY . . . HE WAS VERY UPSET (TO SAY THE LEAST) . . . SHABIBI IS STILL IN THE USA . . . HE HAS NOT RETURNED TO IRAQ . . . THE DISCENTION LAST NIGHT WAS OVER THE DESPARITY OF THE RATE [Friday – 09/23] . . . EUROPE AND THE USA WANTED ONE RATE . . . AND THE IMF WANTED ANOTHER . . . AND SHABIBI SAID NEITHER ONE WOULD EFFECT THE RATE HE DEEMED FEASIBLE . . . BOTH RATES WERE HIGH . . . WE HAD A FLY ON THE WALL IN LAST NIGHTS [Friday – 09/23] MEETING . . . THATS WHY I POSTED WHAT I DID . . . THE RV OCCURED JUNE 30TH . . . IT'S ACTIVATION IS YET TO COME . . . FURTHER INFORMATION . . . A BANK CONSORTIUM (DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WORD MEANS) IN TEXAS NOW HAS THE RATE LOCKED ON THEIR SCREEN AS OF TWO HOURS AGO . . . IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH . . . LET ME POST THIS ONE A LITTLE MORE SIMPLY THIS TIME . . . AS OF TWO HOURS AGO A MAJOR BANKING GROUP IN TEXAS HAS THE NEW RATE LOCKED (LOCKED) ON THEIR BANK SCREENS THAT CANNOT BE CHANGED . . . THAT IS AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT . . . SHABIBI'S SPEECH WAS SCHEDULED FOR 1 1/2 HOURS TODAY [saturday – 09/24] . . . THE KEY WORD TO WATCH FOR OUT OF IRAQ . . . OR SHABIBI . . . OR BANKS . . . IS THE KEY WORD ACTIVATED . . . OR ACTIVATION

THis proves he is a STUPID, arrogant, egomanic dork.

Wait... now I can't even use words like Monday, Tuesday, Wed, etc....???? Dang it. I love "the days of the week"!!!

Thanks everyone who gave Blessed4ever a +1 for bringing us this post!

Last time I looked she was in the -red and all she did was post this for us!

+1 for the post

Read more:

WOW! I was in the red????? (sniff, sniff) I hadnt noticed! :unsure:

Thanks guys for getting me out!

I dont believe any of the Okie stuff either. The only reason any of us read it, is to get riled up or get a good laugh. We are all in agreement with how we feel about it/him!! :rolleyes:

The way I look at it, is just pure entertainment to read his blubbering, while we wait. Maybe those poor souls at his site (if he truly has any left.. I just cant imagine!), buy more dinar or quit their jobs according to his "intel" (word used loosely of course).. but 99.9% of us here on this site know better, so we just have to take it for what it is and be entertained by it. Personally, I think reading the followup posts are just as amusing; you guys make me laugh with your witty responses! :tiphat:

Edited by Blessed4ever
  • Upvote 5

Go Tide. Also a Sooner fan.

Go Sooners is right! Born and bred! I love the air around here with 84k screaming fans!

ANYway, Okie is most certainly an a$&hole. I mean, really. He talks to people by saying, "do you know what that word means" & "Let me put it more simply for you" & "Let me dumb it down for you." when did he become so....mean? He just round-about-meanness all the time by lying and scamming people but now he's talking so ugly to everyone. This is probably when he sees his folding hand. The walls are starting to come down around him...maybe. Maybe that's why he sounds so desperate. Okie needs his smokey. He's losing his cool.

What shocks me is that ANY one is left on his site...I mean, if Adam talked that way to us...we'd be out of here. Prolly the only traffic OOM gets, are the folks who like a good laugh one in awhile and to check in on what wild tales he's spinning next.

I'll be honest...when I very first started researching the sites and the Dinar, I got really excited and almost bought much more than I'd have been able to (at one rime) because I thought the RV was literally about to hit that day! Because this Okie character said it was! How foolish! Luckily I waited a few days, did some good ole' detective work and realized he'd been saying that for a long time. And that he was a narcissistic jerk, preying on people who are in desperate and dire financial straits, looking to the Dinar for immediate financial freedom (and then some). In the end, I bought my dinar from no one seemingly connected to Okie. No advertisers he's seemingly involved with. I hope he makes nothing from my investment and nothing from yours.

Karma. It can be a a nasty thing.

(Okie impresiion:) "what i have been hearing from a very close family member, is that several three letter agencies are verrrrrry interested in this Okie character and my intel source who is connected to...more than one very important three letter agency is looking into Okies financial gains on his pumping and scamming...and I can't spell it out any clearer for you than this......my source has the highest clearance possible within a particular three lettered country and he's certain that...In the end, he will be in some deep doodoo. I cannot spell it out for you any other way. (i can only add a hyphen) DEEP doo-doo.

My intel says that our fly on the wall just buzzed on in and told him this could happen at any minute!"

Really though, I hope he is actually right for once and the RV comes to fruition. Good luck everyone and don't get pumped by Okie :) hang on tight!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone who gave Blessed4ever a +1 for bringing us this post!

Last time I looked she was in the -red and all she did was post this for us!

+1 for the post

Yes, +1 fro me too! As much as Okie drives us nuts, we know what we are getting into when we open a post with his name in the mix! Don't shoot the messenger! Just be glad we can laugh at his outrageousness or craziness together!

Go RV! Nuff said.

• Upvote 1

Right now I am not as excited about the RV as I once was. That doesn't mean that I have given up, not by a long shot. I will allow myself to get excited when I get that email from Adam. In the mean time I am going to pretend that I am watching "Roller Derby". Now, which team do I root for, the "DINAR DEVILS" or "OKIE'S GREASERS"? :eyebrows::eyebrows:

Edited by countryroads
  • Upvote 1

WARNING: Read only if you have the stomach to.. :angry:

1:28 PM GHOST: OK LETS TRY TO DUMB DOWN THE INFORMATION----THE R/V OCCURRED JUNE 30TH---GET THAT?---NOW THE RATE WHICH WAS PREFERENTIAL BY SHABBI WAS SET----GET THAT??---NOW--ALONG COMES EUROPE AND THE USA WANTING A HIGHER RATE---GET THAT?--NOW THERE WAS A MEETING OF MINDS ONLY LAST NIGHT--IS THAT DUMBED DOWN ENOUGH YOU CAN UNDERSTAND NOW??-----IF NOT I GIVE UP

Why even post this foolishness, their is no merit nor is there any truth to this. This is not even entertainment. If you like to read junk like then well negative me if you want too.