Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FROM MED

Stevevintennessee

Really?.............Find me a post from Med where he predicted ANYTHING in the last 2 years......such as a rate and date..........Its not his style and if he ever did it appears to me he learned a lesson some time back I been reading this guy overs a year now never seen anything like this from him.... Love this people who are so misrable they have to tear everything and anybody down they can. One wonders why not just sell your holdings and get out instead of pissing and moaning about a post...

No sh*t! I think the same thing!!! I get so tired of people coming on here and shredding other people. Med simply passed on a RUMOR, and he even prefaced it by saying it's a RUMOR! I personally don't think it's true because nothing has changed yet (no complete GOI, no HCL, etc...) BUT, I don't think Med's an idiot and should burn in hell for passing on a rumor that predicts tomorrow. Let's be honest with ourselves....we are all making predictions in our heads! These negative people make these bashing comments toward other people as if they were forced to believe whatever was said!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

[/b][/i]

No sh*t! I think the same thing!!! I get so tired of people coming on here and shredding other people. Med simply passed on a RUMOR, and he even prefaced it by saying it's a RUMOR! I personally don't think it's true because nothing has changed yet (no complete GOI, no HCL, etc...) BUT, I don't think Med's an idiot and should burn in hell for passing on a rumor that predicts tomorrow. Let's be honest with ourselves....we are all making predictions in our heads! These negative people make these bashing comments toward other people as if they were forced to believe whatever was said!

Cmon, if what you said is true, then why in the heck is he passing on this lie. He should be ashamed. Iraq is not ready, Adam has provided plenty of knowledge for free by sending out emails.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

THAT IRAQ DID CHANGE THE VALUE TO SOMETHING LIKE 1.17 TO 1.22 DINAR TO 1 USD

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=79116#ixzz1UZnChHmo

Hang on a second something isnt right

If you have 1.17 IQD for every $ then you raise it to 1.22 IQD per $ isn’t that worse than before

So you have to now give over 1.22 IQD to get $1 as appose to 1.17 IQD per $ before the new so called RV rate

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sure it is you can beleive this post if it came from Med has not been right on anything in the past two years!!!!!!!!!

I follow med last 2 years he stopped giving dates long ago, this is the first time i've seen him give a date in over a year. He has thought the RV would be .85/.86, dropping the 3 zeros. Makes since, i rather have the 3 plus but it makes sense to RV lower then as investors cash in RV in another year.

• Upvote 3

I, for one, have learned to look at all of these intel tidbits through this one prism: unless it is prefaced with an article that says chapter 7 has been lifted and then by another article that says HCL has been resolved it simply has no chance of being true.

Thanks for keeping hope alive, though! I have been a member on this site for just under a month and have come to my conclusion. I can only wonder what someone who has been a member since 2009 thinks about "intel" like this.

Well since I been in since June of 09 I'll tell ya. As much as I like Med, Sonny1, and others I have learned everything is subject to change. When everyone is excited, and I mean everyone, then I will be too, and even then I'll be skeptical.

• Upvote 1

:blink: hmmm....with the cap lock button on....did Med, also, mention "Tears On Keyboard" ??? :blink:

<_< don't get all itch and excited yet, keep it in your pants. You don't want to embarrass yourself by getting over excited while stand in line at the Starbucks...the person in front of you may take offense to that. :o:(

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I follow med last 2 years he stopped giving dates long ago, this is the first time i've seen him give a date in over a year. He has thought the RV would be .85/.86, dropping the 3 zeros. Makes since, i rather have the 3 plus but it makes sense to RV lower then as investors cash in RV in another year.

LMAO! So if Okie stops giving dates, and rates for over a year he becomes creditable? I don’t think so! Sorry Med will never have credibility again he lost that right a long time ago!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Med did not promise or predict..he repeated something he felt had enough credibility to repeat it. I am ok with that. Am I excited? No. Will wait to see. I think my hope tank is on low!! Acutally, I know it is on low. :unsure: lol

I am giving some +1s to some who I feel were given a - for no good reason. We all get to pick what makes us hopeful. Be happy...but beware!!! ;)

• Upvote 2

To those of you who do not know who that blowhard Medic is just google SF Medic and dinar and you will see how "believable" he is. Those of you who are criticizing those who are telling you the truth about him go ahead believe his so called intel. I know for a fact he makes some of his so called intel up. He knows as much as anyone else who can read the news and he is barely able to do that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You have not been around long enough to know that Medic is the Original Okie. Trust me with this Med used to claim RV every day at $3.00 + figures. He had a Bank of America contact ect… ect.. Another word do not believe any so called guru they are all the same.

WOW! Can't BELIEVE you recall that about Medic! That's CORRECT! He was "KICKED-OFF" KTFM by FRANK even before FRANK was himself KICKED OFF by the Board and started his own Fairy-Tale program (and fees for public appearances to "share" his GREAT 100% always WRONG knowledge)!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Sure it is you can beleive this post if it came from Med has not been right on anything in the past two years!!!!!!!!!

no one else has been right either. there's always a first time. why do you guys even bother reading these posts from others with a rate/date? why don't you just wait for your text from adam and you won't have to be bothered with rumors and BS...

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 2

thanks for the good news. just hung up with the boss after giving him detailed directions to the lake I advised him to jump in :o

Andy, could you please write out those directions to the lake? There are a couple of folks I would like to forward this information to such that they can join your boss in this activity. :D

• Upvote 2

You have not been around long enough to know that Medic is the Original Okie. Trust me with this Med used to claim RV every day at $3.00 + figures. He had a Bank of America contact ect… ect.. Another word do not believe any so called guru they are all the same.

I have never seen med say $3 plus! Hejaz always said .86!

Medic used to give us all the rumors that he got from people but he has also banned all of them. He has since just gone with the news and try to explain this investment to people. I honestly believe he is not out to hurt anyone and that he wants this as much as us.

• Upvote 3

Tomorrow as in 8/10/2011???

No .. I think it's tomorrow as in the song - Tomorrow never comes

Because at 12:00:01 tonight, or tomorrow morning it will then be ... today ... so tomorrow is now still one more day away :D:rolleyes::blink:

Not minusing..... Thanks for sharing.......We only need CBI confirmation and AT email and then ok...

Umbertino - you know we can't check the CBI site - we overload the system and crash the site ... that's why there hasn't been an RV yet. Didn't you get that memo? I'm not sure which nutjob ... er guru ... put that out there ... but he seems to swears by it.

• Upvote 1

Med has been around for a long time. His "intel" if you can call it that, posted onthe DD site. He pretty much falls in line with Okie, blaino, and the rest. Bold outlandish predictions that never come to pass. Sorry to burst everyones bubble but I would not put much stock in his BS

• Upvote 1