Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade not buying or selling

way2buzy

You guys reading RV into this are WRONG....

FWIW

His post at nenos (the main board he has always used) says that the FBI contacted him and told him that he and his family were in grave danger so they have decided to close shop until such time that the dinar may have some value.....

SMOKE, 'nuff said ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

While my hopium and jump to conclusions mat are still stashed away, I do think that we are close. It's been thrown out there that before the RV the dealers would in fact close/shut their sites down temporarily. Add this news to the low auctions, commodities up and metals/crude down, could be!

Be Blessed All

GO RV!

• Upvote 1

I would

imagine he needs a break from this frenzy.

End Quote

Hmmm.... But you'll concede this is (very) weird.......

Hi umbertino :)

I will concede that what he stated on his site and the

contents of that statement should not be twisted to say

what he has not said. Weird? I do not see it as weird, as much

as I see it as he is burned out and has made a lot of money and

needs a break.

We do not know what is going on in his personal life, and with his wife.

If what Slade has stated is true, I hope that any threats did NOT come from

disgruntled and mislead IQD holders, but then again, I happen to foresee

a host of unfortunate lawsuits begin to happen before this is all over with.

Let us hope he is simply doing ok. To make any more out of it, or try and

connect it to the revaluation I would say is really pushing it at this time.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

I purchased through dinarbanker.com so I looked at their website and they still seem to be selling. Calm before the storm, perhaps?

I purchased 500,000 from Dinar Banker seven days ago. They got it to me in seven days. They are selling and seem to be keeping up with demand. Could be just prob. in their company at DT.

And why would DT "know" the RV is here? Please, their contacts can't be that good...can they?

Shiver be timbers! Aye! An RV! :lol:Or one rich man moving back to Iraq??? :angry:

Hi gregp :)

Actually, what you said has been a long term concern of mine

for those who were depending upon him for post revaluation

exchange. I hope they are not disappointed.

For now, we must simply take what he wrote and leave it at that.

All my best!

Jim

---

Does anyone remember that not to long ago his wife was in a severe auto accident? Makes one wonder if in fact it was an accident after reading his statement. Perhaps instead of jumping to conclusions it is time to remain grounded and stay the course. All other Dinar dealers are still selling. That for me is telling. If we see others stop selling, then there might be room for us to speculate. Until then we will have to take Ali at his word. I will be praying for the safety of Ali, his family and his workers. Only time will tell. Go RV

• Upvote 3

In my opinion, supply is dwindling.

DT has the largest customer base, so they are likely to run out first if they are not ordering enough to keep up with demand.

All other popular currency exchangers are likely to follow.

Which will also be more reason to believe the Volume of auctions will continue to remain low.

Its is getting harder & harder to gain access to IQD.

That can only be good, right? :)

So...Shabibi or somebody from the CBI called Ali of Dinar Trade and told him something is going down...?

NO WAY! Business as usual...I don't believe this has anything to do with the RV...I believe he will be back!

Again, IMO this has nothing to do with the RV...You can still buy dinar, right now... :D

(although, if I am wrong, that is ok too) disclaimer :huh:

Edited by Mr.Nobody

just a thought . the new law on foriegn currency might be a factor. it appears to be affecting all iraq banks forcing thier hand to no longer need the greenback.

we are the only ones who need the green back. they just need thier dinar .

This is why this DT news is not about an impending RV (not yet anyway!):

"...There are other companies continuing to buy and sell Iraqi Dinars. Kindly do your independent research to find the company that best suits you and your needs as we cannot recommend or endorse any particular company...."

Read more:

Other traders are still selling.