Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade not buying or selling

way2buzy

IMO Ali has been acting strange since his wife's "accident". He went off on Adam and did a 180 on the RV. And now he halts business and talks about the FBI. Something is going on and I don't know that it's RV related. Like keepm said if it was all dinar dealers that would be different. But since it's only Ali at this point I have to wonder if the guy is having a breakdown or something.

the curse of greed is upon ali and i hope we all take a page out of this story!!!! just because you have money doesnt mean your invincible may GOD protect ali and his family.

something smells FISHY.

In a bad way? :(

I don't know why anyone is getting their hopes up over this especially if all other dealers are still selling.

Why would his family be in "danger" if it were just about the FBI? Sounds like someone is threatening him physically, the FBI wouldn't be doing that. Weird.

I have a question ... What will Ali do for a job now? Will he go into Witness relocation or something? He said pause and will still open the exchange centers so in between this (and for how long?) what will he be doing is the question I have. Hmmmmm ... Interesting.

This is ANYTHING BUT "good" news. Ali has always insisted that he would continue selling until RV, and then would immediately open a bunch of "cash-in" centers around the country. Those who didn't see that for the marketing hype that it was are now discovering the obvious. Unless "all" Dinar dealers and banks stop selling simultaneously, this has absolutely nothing to do with an imminent revaluation of the Dinar, and everything to do with the fact that this guy ran a VERY successful business UNTIL he either felt that he had made enough, OR until he believed that it was no longer in his best interests to continue. Why? We won't know the definitive answer to that question for a while yet , but I suspect we'll see more dealers following Ali's lead in the near future. :angry:

Excellent post Legolas!

• Upvote 1

I’m not saying Ali is guilty of anything but maybe Ali is getting a lot of pressure from the feds. The FBI could be trying to link him to fraudulent business practice with all these pumpers lying to the American public. The dinar traders are making a lot of money based on these crazy pumpers. Someone has to be paying the pumpers! I know many dinar holders are quite upset with these pumpers, and they could have easily tipped the FBI off.

Another theory is some upset dinar holders may have threatened Ali thinking that he has to be the financial source for these pumpers and he really does need protection. Now he feels like he needs out because it's just not worth it.

• Upvote 1

" many will come to me and say Lord, Lord..... and i shall say depart from me...... i never knew you..."

nuff said.

and how did you get i was angry out of my response? that is amazing. keep this up and your true colors will show soon enough.

Its ok...I love you!

Ali. His family is in danger,so he cannot work? Really? My gut felling is that he B.S.'d about his satellite offices opening for cash in from the getgo. Not logistically possible and too expensive. His office locations turned out to be nonexistent. Big Red flag. His suspension of sales and the FBI raises yet another Red Flag. I think he is in the wind. Someonr with law enforcement connection in Los Angeles needs to check on this one for us.

• Upvote 1