Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCREWED?

Luigi1

HOT:  Luigi has been warning of this possibility for a long time.  The 'Powers That Be ' & the Privileged will totally benefit from the RV & they may stick us with the LOP.

This will result in higher rates for them by excluding us.

The privileged will not share their power & money with nobody but themselves...so be prepared for the unexpected...

This is illegal what they are trying to do & may go into litigation, tied up in the courts for decades after we are all dead.

Sandy Ingram:             RV For Me But Not For You.

ARTICLE:  I would say [They] do not want us to have wealth from our investment in the Iraqi Dinar.   

Why?  Because it would become too difficult for them to continue to control us.  

We are the ones they do not want to give power to...When I...imply Iraq will go on to readjust its currency & we may not be privileged to participate in the profits this is where I am coming from. 

Iraq readjusting its currency does not mean the country will join the global financial platforms.   Saddam never did & his currency was worth 1 Dinar to 3 US Dollars...Will they allow the people of Iraq to connect with the people outside of Iraq on the Forex market?

SCREWED.

Stainless Steel #10 x 3/4" Phillips Flat Head Screw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

thing is though... who will stop them going back to forex? . They have stated for many moons that is part of their plan. Would the WTO accept them with out a tradeable currency? Even at a low rate. Would countries want to do business with a currency that is not tradeable? Would the Paris club accept it , probably. Would Iraq really want this to be the case when they have expressed so many hopes and dreams for their country and their people

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

HOT:  Luigi has been warning of this possibility for a long time.  The 'Powers That Be ' & the Privileged will totally benefit from the RV & they may stick us with the LOP.

This will result in higher rates for them by excluding us.

The privileged will not share their power & money with nobody but themselves...so be prepared for the unexpected...

This is illegal what they are trying to do & may go into litigation, tied up in the courts for decades after we are all dead.

ARTICLE:  I would say [They] do not want us to have wealth from our investment in the Iraqi Dinar.   

We are the ones they do not want to give power to...When I...imply Iraq will go on to readjust its currency & we may not be privileged to participate in the profits this is where I am coming from. 

Iraq readjusting its currency does not mean the country will join the global financial platforms.   Saddam never did & his currency was worth 1 Dinar to 3 US Dollars...Will they allow the people of Iraq to connect with the people outside of Iraq on the Forex market?

SCREWED.

Stainless Steel #10 x 3/4" Phillips Flat Head Screw

:confused2:but This is a very sad sad news for dinar holders if True.

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

thing is though... who will stop them going back to forex? . They have stated for many moons that is part of their plan. Would the WTO accept them with out a tradeable currency? Even at a low rate. Would countries want to do business with a currency that is not tradeable? Would the Paris club accept it , probably. Would Iraq really want this to be the case when they have expressed so many hopes and dreams for their country and their people

It would still be a traceable currency under WTO guidelines & the Paris Club will be paid because they are part of the elites.

They may still find ways to exclude the small IQD investors. 

Just saying.  A Possibly.  Be prepared.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, JonnyV said:

Luigi, where did you get this from?   Once it Rvs, it Rvs for everyone, not just the so called privileged.   Please esplane Lucy.  Lol

Man this is awful that this stuff gets posted instead of straight facts! These theories, "so & so administration don't want us investors to get rich", "it could lop", "it won't happen until this person gets in office", in-country rv, the cabal etc...This is just a currency investment. The banks are not going to deny us because that's plain stupid to block money/business. There is no in-countrt RV. The U.S. cant tell another country when to add value to their currency. Iraq didnt ask for permission when they devalued it. The U.S. is not going to stop Iraq from RV'ING..why? Well why would the powers that be block themselves from making money. I don't understand why post this nonsense on this site at all! No disrespect intended to anyone's opinions/viewpoints. 

Edited by Dretown39
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

There is such a small number of people that hold iraqi dinar, we are not on anyone's radar. 

Our dinar is only a factor to concerned about for the CBI.  

No cabal or deepstate entities are going to worry about the possible millions we may possibly make. 

There are much bigger fish for large entities to worry about.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

10 hours ago, screwball said:

NEVER NEVER NEVER SELL!

@screwball

I will never sell. I will never buy stocks.

I will exchange when it’s time and I will invest in silver and gold.
I will buy a house and end my lifetime of rentals.
In it to win it.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

Luigi 

Are you trying to get us to Sell, Sell, Sell…

Like in Trading Places??

Never sell...never.

If you sell, they win, that's exactly what they want.

All I stated was to be prepared for any & all scenarios they try to throw at us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

17 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Funny....I have never seen Sandy Ingram to be so negative before?  I always thought him to be pro rv/increase before.  I guess you need to watch out for people who change their opinions on a dime....or those who just go say what they will to affect the masses in a bad way or good way.  Why would Sandy just say this all of a sudden? He gives no reason for his change of tune. Or have I always read Sandy wrong before?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, hspotman said:

Funny....I have never seen Sandy Ingram to be so negative before?  I always thought him to be pro rv/increase before.  I guess you need to watch out for people who change their opinions on a dime....or those who just go say what they will to affect the masses in a bad way or good way.  Why would Sandy just say this all of a sudden? He gives no reason for his change of tune. Or have I always read Sandy wrong before?

Again, Sandy is trying to enlighten us of all of the possibilities & to be prepared.

I have been saying this for months, the 'Powers That Be' don't want us in on this one.

Under Bush's  'Project To Rebuild Iraq', we Dinarians are guaranteed investors.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

8 minutes ago, hspotman said:

I noticed that too..oh well. The tone turned negative. Always good to be able to think for yourself.

• Upvote 3