Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kim Clement Dinar

gregp

2 minutes ago, JonnyV said:

Yup.  

Jonny....with this week being the holiest of Christian celebrations you might ponder your own situation. "Am I going to Heaven when I die?"

Kim Clement led hundreds of thousands to know the Lord Jesus Christ. What's your count?

Kim left us a few years ago...I doubt he is in a trailer park in Heaven....

If you don't know the Lord, or have any understanding...you still have time.

Wish you well!    CL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

I rarely post but need to chime in on this thread. JonnyV has his right to disagree, not believe in Kim Clement, not believe in God or whatever else he believes. However Jonny V does not need to be disrespectful of others beliefs, even if they are wrong. The trailer part comment shows a lack of class and inflated pride in himself. Let JonnyV be who he is. You are going to change him or his opinions. I choose to believe in God and believe God equips men and woman to be prophets, but am still a bit skeptical about someone making claims about matters of money and not salvation. Play nice everyone!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

we all will stand before the father 1 day,  some hear the word and some you cant reach ! i personally wont judge them ! i wont touch GODS anointed ! AMEN !   BE BLESSED ! 😍  GO DINARS ! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, kgreen said:

I rarely post but need to chime in on this thread. JonnyV has his right to disagree, not believe in Kim Clement, not believe in God or whatever else he believes. However Jonny V does not need to be disrespectful of others beliefs, even if they are wrong. The trailer part comment shows a lack of class and inflated pride in himself. Let JonnyV be who he is. You are going to change him or his opinions. I choose to believe in God and believe God equips men and woman to be prophets, but am still a bit skeptical about someone making claims about matters of money and not salvation. Play nice 

I don't think anyone has jumped on Jonny....and sure he has a right in this country to believe anything he wants.....(heck now days he can identify himself as a cat)

The Bible I follow tells me that if I come across a nonbeliever then I need to speak up and share my faith and pray for them. We all follow our own path...CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have to jump in here I am not a religious person but I remember reading somewhere in the Bible saying there will be many false Prophets following Jesus. Just keep that in mind when you are wrttting about Prophets.  JMHO Now go ahead and tear me upfor making this statement.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

58 minutes ago, kgreen said:

I rarely post but need to chime in on this thread. JonnyV has his right to disagree, not believe in Kim Clement, not believe in God or whatever else he believes. However Jonny V does not need to be disrespectful of others beliefs, even if they are wrong. The trailer part comment shows a lack of class and inflated pride in himself. Let JonnyV be who he is. You are going to change him or his opinions. I choose to believe in God and believe God equips men and woman to be prophets, but am still a bit skeptical about someone making claims about matters of money and not salvation. Play nice everyone!

The Bible is filled with matters of money.  Jesus spoke about it.  God created it.  It is not evil.  Greed (the love of money) is evil.  "Beloved, I would that above all else, you would prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers."

Prophets are concerned about salvation, certainly.  However, that is the focus of the offices of apostle, pastor, evangelist, and teacher.  Prophets are used mostly for encouragement, exhortation, and direction.

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, edbeach said:

I have to jump in here I am not a religious person but I remember reading somewhere in the Bible saying there will be many false Prophets following Jesus. Just keep that in mind when you are wrttting about Prophets.  JMHO Now go ahead and tear me upfor making this statement.

There are false prophets for sure.  That is why the Holy Spirit gives the believer discernment.  You should not reject the gift just because Satan brings counterfeits.  You judge the fruit.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Jonny....with this week being the holiest of Christian celebrations you might ponder your own situation. "Am I going to Heaven when I die?"

Kim Clement led hundreds of thousands to know the Lord Jesus Christ. What's your count?

Kim left us a few years ago...I doubt he is in a trailer park in Heaven....

If you don't know the Lord, or have any understanding...you still have time.

Wish you well!    CL

4 hours ago, kgreen said:

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I don't think anyone has jumped on Jonny....and sure he has a right in this country to believe anything he wants.....(heck now days he can identify himself as a cat)

The Bible I follow tells me that if I come across a nonbeliever then I need to speak up and share my faith and pray for them. We all follow our own path...CL

3 hours ago, edbeach said:

3 hours ago, Shedagal said:

The Bible is filled with matters of money.  Jesus spoke about it.  God created it.  It is not evil.  Greed (the love of money) is evil.  "Beloved, I would that above all else, you would prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers."

Prophets are concerned about salvation, certainly.  However, that is the focus of the offices of apostle, pastor, evangelist, and teacher.  Prophets are used mostly for encouragement, exhortation, and direction.

it is spicy today in Rumors.   

in fact, I am religious and believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and our savior.  So no need to feel you have to save my soul.  Also,  yes the Bible said there will be false prophets.    So, who cares what a false Prophet says on the internet for eternal fame.    Go Dinar.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

JJJEEEZZZ!!!! STOP the frigging religious talk. Believe what you believe but for heavens sake agree to disagree! You are all like a bunch of kids. !!!  I am not particularly religious in that I do not feel I need to attend any church to have faith. That is the end of it for me! I don't want to read a rumours section on ANY forum and have religion shoved down my throat just because some people don't share the same beliefs

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, JonnyV said:

it is spicy today in Rumors.   

in fact, I am religious and believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and our savior.  So no need to feel you have to save my soul.  Also,  yes the Bible said there will be false prophets.    So, who cares what a false Prophet says on the internet for eternal fame.    Go Dinar.  

You’re a real saint. You’ve destroyed this topic. 
If you don’t like it stay out. Dang!

Not a nice person. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

22 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I vote leave it open.....nobody has been disrespectful....it's never right to close something because of differing opinions.....cancel culture at its worse.....CL 

In the past, we had many discussions on spiritual matters with differing opinions.  It would go one for days with great insight.  No one was labeled immature or told to stop.  Adam and some mods even participated.   I know many have left and/or don't post now, but Adam would certainly allow for free discourse.

Look how long the discussions have gone on for flat earth theory.  I don't care about that, so I don't participate.   But I don't tell them to stop.

This thread is about a prophet who gave a word about the dinar.  The word's roots are spiritual.  Some who have criticized this discussion have been excited in the past over the dinar prophecy.  Maybe they didn't understand what prophecy is.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

On 3/25/2024 at 10:34 PM, coorslite21 said:

I vote leave it open.....nobody has been disrespectful....it's never right to close something because of differing opinions.....cancel culture at its worse.....CL 

HERE HERE .......I've been in a large Dinar FB group for quite a few years. They have always OK'd posts before they let them go live. Kinda bothered me , but I can see where they're coming from.  But NOW a couple Mods are posting  their own posts political, religious, and/or off  topic )  and closing commenting. OR letting it go a little and closing when the comments don't fit their narrative. Too much of this spoon feeding and cramming BS going on for me these days. I for one want to here what everyone has to say, and take it from there....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

On 3/24/2024 at 5:21 PM, Shedagal said:

Not a psychic - a prophet.  One of the five-fold ministries.  

Read the Bible and learn about the role of a prophet.  Just as important as a pastor or teacher.  When they speak, it is by the Holy Spirit.  NOT divination.  Sure wouldn't want God to hear me speak ill of them.  Could be seen as blasphemy. 

Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 
Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 

• Pow! 3

Years ago, Chuck Colson (former Nixon hatchetman before he got saved and became a great apologist for the faith) said the U.S. was becoming a post-Christian nation.  I didn't see it at the time  but he sadly was right.

Prophet Robin Bullock was interviewed recently and he told of being asked to speak at a Constitutional Conference being held at Mar-a-Lago.  Several political leaders were there.  He said the Holy Spirit told him to say, "There is only one God - the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."  There was no response.  Later he was told to say it again.  This time there was a small response.  He believed that people were either afraid to acknowledge their faith or had become cold.  

A couple of days ago, I went back and found an old thread regarding Kim's dinar prophecy.  It was still an open thread, so I commented on it to point to how discussions in the past had been lively and respectful.

I remember Joyce Meyer saying that there comes a time when God gets his gut full of it.   There is a judgment coming that will set this nation back on course and will bring about a great awakening.  Hopefully, those who have become ashamed of the Gospel will repent and many others will come to know Jesus as their Savior.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

23 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Years ago, Chuck Colson (former Nixon hatchetman before he got saved and became a great apologist for the faith) said the U.S. was becoming a post-Christian nation.  I didn't see it at the time  but he sadly was right.

Prophet Robin Bullock was interviewed recently and he told of being asked to speak at a Constitutional Conference being held at Mar-a-Lago.  Several political leaders were there.  He said the Holy Spirit told him to say, "There is only one God - the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."  There was no response.  Later he was told to say it again.  This time there was a small response.  He believed that people were either afraid to acknowledge their faith or had become cold.  

A couple of days ago, I went back and found an old thread regarding Kim's dinar prophecy.  It was still an open thread, so I commented on it to point to how discussions in the past had been lively and respectful.

I remember Joyce Meyer saying that there comes a time when God gets his gut full of it.   There is a judgment coming that will set this nation back on course and will bring about a great awakening.  Hopefully, those who have become ashamed of the Gospel will repent and many others will come to know Jesus as their Savior.

Christians have become ashamed of their faith! 
A revival has begun , we will see the fire of God burning in the hearts of His people once again 🎉🔥. God’s family will increase exponentially, the remnant is rising!

the stronghold of Baal on America and the stronghold of the Prince of Persia is being squashed! God ALWAYS wins!

The Dinar revalue will come to pass when the Prince of Persia is cut off ( IMO.) WH

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

100% agree. True Christianity will return in a huge way.  "This will be Biblical" - Q

• Like 3
  • Pow! 2