Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI DOWN

5 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

What about when the cbi is still down , is that a coincidence or what?

I checked about 30 mins ago was up, but yes the fact that it’s been down regularly on and off for the past few days at this time is interesting…🙏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

12 minutes ago, screwball said:

I checked about 30 mins ago was up, but yes the fact that it’s been down regularly on and off for the past few days at this time is interesting…🙏

Yes indeed. Hopefully, that will be a new year gift for us.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Having worked with programmers builidng complex databases and websites for many years they normally build changes offline and then upload there’s front end changes and back end changes…front end being what you see back end is the engine room….who knows but I am hoping that we see those rates go live, doubt it but hoping atleast we see that rate change to atleast 1:1 or close to it but 3.22 is looking like a real possibility 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

13 hours ago, nannab said:

And how do I explain to my neurosurgeon a popped rod

and or loose screws in my spine?  Oh there is vision 🤣

Sort of funny

when I got into this investment I would say shake it baby you won’t break it

but today still in this investment 

i say

Don’t shake it baby

guaranteed you will break it

how time flies 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

58 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Is there a specific pattern to these episodes? Anybody notice how often and for how long the site goes down…? 

Thanks! :tiphat:

I wished I was more savvy in these types of episodes...if you're interested in psychotic episodes and how they break up your day, I can help you there 😄.

These people and their shenanigans confuse the hell outta everyone. They can play all the games they want: so long as they RV/RI in the first quarter of '24 (with a proper rate). 

Then we can all move on from this nonsense leaving Iraq in the rearview mirror. 20 years on something that should have taken no more than 3to5.  Corruption at it's finest.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

On 1/6/2024 at 8:40 AM, keylime said:

Satan owes me too. And I have been declaring and demanding everything he has stolen from me one thousand fold back seven generations! Amen and Hallelujah! Loose my blessings in the Mighty name of JESUS!!!! AMEN AND AMEN!!!

Satan must have given me that red down arrow.  Lol!

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, screwball said:

Having worked with programmers builidng complex databases and websites for many years they normally build changes offline and then upload there’s front end changes and back end changes…front end being what you see back end is the engine room….who knows but I am hoping that we see those rates go live, doubt it but hoping atleast we see that rate change to atleast 1:1 or close to it but 3.22 is looking like a real possibility 

He...he said " back end"! 😝

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, keylime said:

Oh. Satan's little helper. Same thing.  Lol!

You two must have gotten into it at some point but I just want to make a comment keylime. PP over all these years has always been a wonderful person, she's going through the struggles, I'm going through the struggles, we're all going through the struggles, there's no need to call her satan's little helper because she's far from that.

Now let's get back to why the CBI keeps going off line. Peace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

17 minutes ago, keylime said:

In the words of the late great President Ronald Reagan. "Welp, there you go again. " Ha!

I use to have an awful lot of respect for you keylime,  and I really mean that.

Turns out your no different from the rest.  You're persona is that of a real religious person. That I do respect in people,  but today you showed your true colors. Religious when it serves your purpose, sad really.

You have shown that to every person that reads your post today. 

There is a time and place for spouting religion,  and if you or anyone else wants to chat religion,  go for it and start a thread where you and like minded folks can do that. 

No point in responding,  as I won't see it.

pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2