Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

At what point do we stop believing?

cranman

I've been in this game since 2004.  I have learned  a lot about currency, the standing up of a new government, corruption, tribalism and budget creation.

We have had many goal lines crossed that we thought for sure woukd usher in a RI or RV..  In no particular order. The creation of a budget, the creation of a 3 year budget, implementation of QI  cards, Shabibi being in charge of the CBI, the goverment being formed, HCL signed, new oil fields developed, educating of citizens of new currency, etc.  

Now we are hearing that the Iraqis can no longer use  the US dollar after January  1st 2024.  If the dinar does not rise in value in the form of an RI or RV and does not simultaneously become internationally traded and is not on the forex after the first quarter of 2024, how much longer will you hang on? 

I considered my money gone the moment I bought the dinar. I'll hang on to mine because it's not costing me any more money to do so.

Just curious if anyone has a  reason to get out after this next goal line if it does not RI or RV. 

At what point, for you,  do you realize that it won't happen? 

At what point do you say enough is enough and there is nothing more the Iraq goverment can do to increase the value of the dinar? 

What is your breaking point? 

It seems like there is always something else to be done. I hope we are done with this within the first quarter of 2024.  If not, I'm curious to see what has to be done next.

What else will I learn? 

Edited by cranman
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

8 hours ago, cranman said:

If the dinar does not rise in value in the form of an RI or RV and does not simultaneously become internationally traded and is not on the forex after the first quarter of 2024, how much longer will you hang on? 

If I sell , I won't make a profit. So , just wait and see what happens month after month and year after year.

• Upvote 6

I look at this way at some point the Dinar value has to change…there stock market has been stagnant for years…it has not moved except for downwards bank stocks that traded at 8.00 Dinar per share back when the rate was 3.22 are now 3 Dinar per share with a rate of 1310…the rate will change and back stocks will go up….the index will change…

• Upvote 3

cranman, well put and your's is the question of the ages.

As yet another year draws to a close, we once more face the dilemma of unrequited wealth that countless pundits have for years forecast would be forthcoming. Iraqi politicians and bureaucrats seem endlessly able to dream up new measures that must be implemented before any significant increase can occur in the dinar's value.

One real current worry for me is the violence being directed towards American diplomats and military personnel and I am of the view that Iran continually wants Iraq to remain a vassal state so keeping Iraqis poor suits the mullahs.

As to how to long to hang on for, what can any of us do except grit our teeth and remain hopeful of getting sound advice from knowledgeable experts. Do you know any??

Edited by blackrobes
  • Like 1
  • Pow! 6

I think most of that have been in this investment for a long time can pretty much read the tea leaves here. Im on record here with my thoughts! I think 95% of the members here at DV knew in our hearts that after the 1st qt of 23, that we were in for another dead year. I always hold out hope that something may happen, but most of us knew that there would be no RV/RI this year! In my opinion Iraq has completed everything they needed to do  to RV/RI the IQD. There are no more hoops to jump through to RV! They can RV/RI the IQD, in the 1st qt of 24 if they chose to. Will they? That is the million dollar question! I think they must RV/RI before the 1st of January 2024! According to the law they passed they can no longer use the US dollar after the 1st! As we all know this is Iraq and following the law is just like here in the US now, they don't have to abide by any laws they don't want to! The powers to be do what they want to, because there is nothing or nobody to make sure they do follow the law! The IQD is worth more than a 1/16 of a penny, we all know this! The Thugs in Iraq are making money some how with their currency under valued. How, I don't know! Hopefully the truth will come out someday as to how this all went down. We all know ,crooked joe and his thug brother has made millions of dollars there on the house and apartment construction! Plus obama, had his A$$ scratchers out in it too! Cranman laid out a very good time line of what has happened in Iraq and way they should have had an RV/RI years ago. Like I have said, I have put money in the IQD that I would have lost at the race track or the dice table, that money has been gone for me over 12 years now! The only reason I would sell my IQD now is it was a medical emergency or some disaster in my life! I think we are looking at the best chance for an RV/RI, this 1st qt of 2024, than we have had since I have been involved with this investment, going back to 2009 for me! We have been told that they can only RV/RI at the 1st of their physical year which is 1-1-2024! This is a known fact. If we don't see the RV/RI in this 1st qt. It will be another dead year. I'm praying this comes to an end for all of us one way or another. I'm more than ready to get of this ride. That's the reason if it comes out at .10 cents I'm going to take my money and run. I never want to hear the word dinar again in my life. With all that, being said, I want to wish all DV'ers and their families a very Merry Christmas and a very Healthy, Happy, and Safe New Year!! JMHO!  :praying:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 10

Agree Artitech....Iraq is done with the US Dollar Jan 1...and according to PM Al-Sudani...they want to get

involved into the Global Economy ...This speaks to the increase into the Iraqi Dinar.......Finally....

Looking Forward to getting that Text From Adam this month or next......

Let's hope for a blessed Holiday for All The Dinar Community...Spiritually and Financially....💪

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

Very True Artitech. As I have said many many times, when I first heard about the IQD and the possibility of it's possible RV/RI, I felt that it was too good to be true. BUT felt that if it DID, I wouldn't want to be kicking myself. So I bought gust enough to be happy with if it did an just enough to NOT be crying for the loss if it never does.

The only thing we can positively say about our investment dream is :  WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

I too have been in this investment since 2009.  Back then I was told that it was ready to RI.  I jumped at it!  It became a learning lesson of patience!  Up's, down's, and just plain a very bumpy ride in between.  The one thing I have never considered is selling my dinar.  It may never revalue, but my mind still see's the bright sunny picture of the final outcome of this investment.   If on the 1st it doesn't RV/RI ... ok.  I will wait for another day.  Like the old saying...In for a penny...In for a pound!  

Go RV or RI!    :bravo:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

@NWGUY I have been in this as long as you have. I have never considered selling what I have. Never will. I hope it happens while I am young enough to enjoy it and for it to help me in my old age. If not I have a good pension when I retire and what I have will be left to my nieces and nephews as I have no kids of my own

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@NWGUY I have been in this as long as you have. I have never considered selling what I have. Never will. I hope it happens while I am young enough to enjoy it and for it to help me in my old age. If not I have a good pension when I retire and what I have will be left to my nieces and nephews as I have no kids of my own

You are a very optimistic person, and I really like that about you.  This is a very crazy investment, and it takes a lot out of a person, but I really think at the end of the day it will be worth it.  This is a bonus when it happens, and enjoying it, and also doing some good with it will be a lot of fun.   Good luck next week with all your appointments and such.  Happy New Year!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Instead of going to the boats; back in 2007; I bought into this investment.  I too with no kids; so hopefully my nieces will get to enjoy if I go before then.  BUT...never will  sell.  That money is no longer accounted for nor to help me out; cause as soon as I do...it'll happen.  @screwball@BETTYBOOP@NWGUY:praying: we are at the end of this rollercoaster NOT our time...  So many I've been missing on here and really do think we've ALL made friends; some better than our own family (LOL; but not funny either)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

I bought in back in 2004 and after several years of false hope and guru hopium I decided that this would be. 20 year investment for me and that the plan was to retire early. I am hoping to see this hit before April 29, based on history this first 4 months rates can and have changed! If we don’t see it by then and TRUMP said we will see a financial collapse within 12 months during BIDENS term! With a collapse comes reset and we get what we want sooner rather later! 

• Upvote 2