Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In Country RV Rate .80 Cents.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Tread lightly this is an F26 rumor.

In country RV at .80 cents.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Frank26  via  Kurdistan Boots-On-The-Ground Report  via  SUPERGIRL:       In Coutry RV at .80 Cents.

ARTICLE:  Yes, I’m waiting to go back in…I’m sorry I’m just overly excited…I went to the ATM 30 minutes ago to get cash, I went into the grocery store to ask them if they own the ATM.   He said no.   I said I tried getting USD out & it won’t let me.   He said it no longer will give you USD.   I said why?   He said because the currency rate just went up.   When did that happen?   Two days ago.   I said are you serious.   He said yes.  [Post 1 of 2….stay tuned]

Frank26:       In Coutry RV at .80 Cents.

I got some things for the week & it came out to $80 but he cannot accept USD so it’s going to be more…I said how much more?   He said a lot more.   He told me $100 USD is probably $180. 

FRANK:  These changes are occurring internally.   They’re not advertising it.   Forex wants to get a hold of this but the CBI is not allowing it just yet.   They are still cleaning the terrorist activities…You try to get American Dollars & they say no…They tell you to wait because the value is about to go up not of the American Dollar but of the Iraqi Dinar. 

SUPERGIRL:  Yes.   He said it happened two days ago here in country.  [Post 2 of 2]

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Frank26  via  Kurdistan Boots-On-The-Ground Report  via  SUPERGIRL:       In Coutry RV at .80 Cents.

ARTICLE:  Yes, I’m waiting to go back in…I’m sorry I’m just overly excited…I went to the ATM 30 minutes ago to get cash, I went into the grocery store to ask them if they own the ATM.   He said no.   I said I tried getting USD out & it won’t let me.   He said it no longer will give you USD.   I said why?   He said because the currency rate just went up.   When did that happen?   Two days ago.   I said are you serious.   He said yes. 

Frank26:       In Coutry RV at .80 Cents.

He told me $100 USD is probably $180. 

Hey frankie. Could you provide the link / sources to back up the article?? By the way , did you already go to the bank and cash out already frankie? Let's us know if you already cashed out frankie.

" $100 is probably $180 " isn't 0.80 cents RV frankie , on the other hand , it is 1 dinar= USD 1.80 ( not 0.80 cents ).

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Bob said:

I have to admit, .80 cents would make me very happy!  Just sayin!  Franky wouldn't lie would he?!

I will advise soon

i rented a camal and I am humping my way to Iraq to the local bank

will grab camal ballz soup for dinner 

be in touch 

• Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

Frank had somebody in Kurdistan talking to a currency exchange office and he was explaining how the dinar went 

‘up’ two days earlier but what he was saying is it went to 180,000 to 100  vs the 130000 it’s supposed to be. The same thing we’ve been seeing in articles for months. The guy said this is just in country, which is true because externally we’d buy at official rate of 1300 or whatever. Totally run of the mill info that matches the news but frank in typical fashion misinterpreted this and implied it was some kind of positive in country move which it wasn’t 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 10/13/2023 at 12:55 PM, Artitech said:

Red Bull and Vodka talking again! well I must admit that this the 1st in Country RV/RI story for me after 14 years! 🤠

yep and me.....well atleast it looks like they are doing deals with russia, china and iran to trade in their own currency, this alone is great news....we know that Jan 1 2024 is kick off for no more USD in country.....we know NO budget because of ER and no liquidity because people are hoarding money under their beds. so great news really. interesting and exciting times!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1