Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT: US-Iraq Citizen Says RV-RI Just Happened In Country.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian intersts...

US-Iraq Citizen Says RV-RI Just Happened In Country.

The new ER is $3.81.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

TNT:   KaseyKo1: 

ARTICLE:  The place where I’m living, one of their security guards is from Kurdistan.  The girl at the front desk that works closely with him, had mentioned a short time ago that she had been given one dinar.    Well, when I started to mention to her that the rate was getting ready to change, she stopped me & said, “Oh, we’ve already been advised & the rate was 3.81.    Woo-hoo!!!    I just wanted to pass this encouragement along.   The way she made it sound, the change should be happening within days.

KaseyKo1:   Here’s an update to my previous “story”.   It seems the newbie security guard we have is ONLY temporary.  The Kurdistanian guard – wait for it! – just left at the starting of this week to go back to Kurdistan for 30 days.   I have to wonder if he’s going back to do an exchange in his country.   He apparently has a dual citizenship with the US.    So the question is when will he be paid in Kurdistan?    Great news, I think anyway.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Been thinking about how Kim Clement said to get out of dinar immediately after breakthrough.  That implies there would be a desire to hold them and let the value increase over time.  Of course, if it was reinstated at over $3+, getting out would be a no-brainer.  

Therefore, I think it will come out around $1 and many will cash out some and hold for a further increase.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

TNT:   KaseyKo1:  The place where I’m living, one of their security guards is from Kurdistan.  The girl at the front desk that works closely with him, had mentioned a short time ago that she had been given one dinar.    Well, when I started to mention to her that the rate was getting ready to change, she stopped me & said, “Oh, we’ve already been advised & the rate was 3.81.    Woo-hoo!!!    

Woo-hoo wish there is a concrete evidence on the cbi site to back this up.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

45 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Been thinking about how Kim Clement said to get out of dinar immediately after breakthrough.  That implies there would be a desire to hold them and let the value increase over time.  Of course, if it was reinstated at over $3+, getting out would be a no-brainer.  

Therefore, I think it will come out around $1 and many will cash out some and hold for a further increase.

@Shedagal, can you send/link me this word? I have not seen it yet.  TY RJG

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Just a thought... how could they even do this without the lower categories and fils plus the need for price changes?

They can't.  The lower denoms & coins must be released & there's no evidence they had been released.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, RJG said:

@Shedagal, can you send/link me this word? I have not seen it yet.  TY RJG

Don't think the link is up anymore.  I believe it was Feb. 2014.  He was holding a dinar note and speaking about how God was going to use it to bless us to be a blessing.  Then he said to get out ASAP after it revalues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

49 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

It depends on how many years do we have to hold for a further increase. What if 20 years or more , How many do dinar holders still want to wait and hold that long?

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

49 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Woo-hoo wish there is a concrete evidence on the cbi site to back this up.

Oh please! Pull yourself out the sky. It is almost certainly not true. Calm down... bonus if it happens but when it doesn't you will make a  hige creator in the ground when you hit it with a very loud thud.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Oh please! Pull yourself out the sky. It is almost certainly not true. Calm down... bonus if it happens but when it doesn't you will make a  hige creator in the ground when you hit it with a very loud thud.

Yeah some gurus are full of BS and they never admit they're always wrong.

• Pow! 2

55 minutes ago, Linda Bower said:

I would not hesitate one minute to cash it all in at $3.81     But honestly, who can believe anything these gurus say?

I believe them.

These gurus are truly the tip of the spear for information. 

Selflessly and fearlessly putting themselves out there for everyone to ridicule them everyday.  

They work tirelessly scouring news article and squeezing their contacts for valuable information that we want , NAY! Desire!

They have become desensitized to our ridiculing and insults.  

Their skin has become like iron due to our slandering of their good names.

YET, day after day, week after week.and year after year they toil , sweat and bleed to keep us informed with only the most truthful and current news. 

I for one will be forever grateful for them. For one day when the RV or RI occurs, , they will be able to stand tall and proud and proclaim in a loud single unified voice  " WE WERE RIGHT! " 

They will give us a heart felt and most sincere "You're welcome " and yet never ask for  a "Thank You"  from us little people.

So yes, I believe them.

🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Pow! 2

7 minutes ago, cranman said:

I believe them.

Selflessly and fearlessly putting themselves out there for everyone to ridicule them everyday.  

They work tirelessly scouring news article and squeezing their contacts for valuable information that we want , NAY! Desire!

YET, day after day, week after week.and year after year they toil , sweat and bleed to keep us informed with only the most truthful and current news. 

I for one will be forever grateful for them. For one day when the RV or RI occurs, , they will be able to stand tall and proud and proclaim in a loud single unified voice  " WE WERE RIGHT! " 

They will give us a heart felt and most sincere "You're welcome " and yet never ask for  a "Thank You"  from us little people.

So yes, I believe them.

🤣

You are forgeting they get paid for the volume of people reading on the internet with the hits they get, that;s why they continue to give false information. You have some who make thousands of dollars monthly by making false statements on the boards. Why work when you can constantly lie making all kinds of money. So here you have the internet world wide of people reading this garbage promoted on internet

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, cranman said:

I believe them.

So yes, I believe them.

🤣

You need to apply for a job with the DNC or the O'Brandon Administration as a Speech / Propaganda writer.

I assume they will make a spot available for you .................... :)

Cheers and Happy Trails ............. :salute:

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Hotcurl said:

You need to apply for a job with the DNC or the O'Brandon Administration as a Speech / Propaganda writer.

Haha.  I'll take that as a compliment. I can spew BS with the best of them. 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Hotcurl said:

Just for the record I like our President  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3