Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Live: It's Happening Right Before Our Eyes.

Luigi1

23 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

See video at source.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Nader From The Middle East:

Video:  RV.  It's happening key kip our heads up & see.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I had hoped that when this Nader guy first came on this Dinar Vet site that he was "the real thing", but I guess he is just another bullshi**er. Any takers on this ?

First he says that it's happening and then , well , he just doesn't know. There is an old saying, .....

FOOLS NAMES AND FOOLS FACES

OFTEN APPEAR IN PUBLIC PLACES...........

i think Nader just like getting attention.

• Upvote 5

I'm hoping Nader is correct. There have been articles over and over stating they won't change the value of the currency etc, which led myself and others on here that they are indeed going to change the value.  From what I'm hearing in his video, Nader is stating its already happening but he isn't sure if its going to be 2003 value or 2020 value. Of course everyone including Iraqis would love the 2003 value. I believe at this point they MUST do something! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

47 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

I'm hoping Nader is correct. There have been articles over and over stating they won't change the value of the currency etc, which led myself and others on here that they are indeed going to change the value.  From what I'm hearing in his video, Nader is stating its already happening but he isn't sure if its going to be 2003 value or 2020 value. Of course everyone including Iraqis would love the 2003 value. I believe at this point they MUST do something! 

At least a half dozen Gurus are claiming it's happening yet not one shred of evidence.   Show me the money.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 4

54 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

At least a half dozen Gurus are claiming it's happening yet not one shred of evidence.   Show me the money.

It's why I put this video up in the Rumors thread. He has actually been on the no RV for at least a year rant stating that they still have a lot to do before anything happens, one being a stable Government. Says he got a phone call from his father early morning with this news, an article in Arabic. When he says he doesn't know, he's talking about the rate.

Who knows, speculation is always rampant..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

39 minutes ago, 64jaguar said:

It's why I put this video up in the Rumors thread. He has actually been on the no RV for at least a year rant stating that they still have a lot to do before anything happens, one being a stable Government. Says he got a phone call from his father early morning with this news, an article in Arabic. When he says he doesn't know, he's talking about the rate.

Who knows, speculation is always rampant..

Something he also mentioned was an article that would come out about an Iraqi official calling back the Iraqis who invested elsewhere to come on back and invest in their home country. I saw that article posted in the news section by Yota, about an hour or two ago 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, chris2028 said:

Something he also mentioned was an article that would come out about an Iraqi official calling back the Iraqis who invested elsewhere to come on back and invest in their home country. I saw that article posted in the news section by Yota, about an hour or two ago 

These 'boots on the ground' are making the boldest statements yet not one can produce any evidence to back them up.

• Pow! 2