Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Car showroom owners complain about the decision to deal with Iraqi dinars

6ly410

20 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Question any of you guys gonna cash out everything asap in fears of more turmoil? And currency reverting?

Gonna cash in just enough to cancel all debt (not much) and buy some gold and silver as a hedge against a U.S. currency devaluation. 

I've recently been wondering if the USD might take a dive before or after the IQD rises.  I'll cash enough to cover my rear and wait with the rest to see if it floats up like I think it will.

• Pow! 3

5 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

NOW?? Does " NOW " mean " RIGHT NOW "??? Has The rate still been 1,310 at the cbi site NOW?

1.) Just wonder , Which site that shows USD 1= 1.5 Dinar NOW ( That means 1 dinar= 0.67 USD )??

2.) Which Dinars are they talking about? Kuwaiti Dinar ( 1 KWD=3.2 USD )?

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Now count to ten. 

Okay. What were your questions?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

NOW?? Does " NOW " mean " RIGHT NOW "??? Has The rate still been 1,310 at the cbi site NOW?

1.) Just wonder , Which site that shows USD 1= 1.5 Dinar NOW ( That means 1 dinar= 0.67 USD )??

2.) Which Dinars are they talking about? Kuwaiti Dinar ( 1 KWD=3.2 USD )?

I believe only thing they saying they now have over 150 Billion dollars in their reserves so that would be 1 & 1/2 times the American dollar. The reserves being held in our country that Iraq wants to get the reserve oil money that we will not release to them. so  the petro dollar supports 1 1/2 times the dollar nothing else. Its not their exchange rate worth  more than the American dollar. they still 1310 dinars to the US 1 dollar 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Question any of you guys gonna cash out everything asap in fears of more turmoil? And currency reverting?

I also will be getting out of this corrupt country if it goes up enough to get my money back that I am now loosing from Iraq and would not want hear anything about Iraq again and could less if these politicians steal all the Iraq funds as long as I would break even.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Central Bank: Dealing in Iraqi dinars will extend to the private sector

Balsam Hameedsince day one
 One minute
Screenshot 2023 04 18 21 52 21 58 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

The Central Bank confirmed on Tuesday that the reform package is a major shift for the organized economy, while noting that dealing with the Iraqi dinar will extend to the private sector.

Bank advisor Ihsan Chamran told the official agency (Al-Oula News): "The government supported the package of reforms launched by the Central Bank," noting that "there is great harmony between the financial authority and the government."

He added, "Countries whose legal systems are good have excellent economies as they do not deal in dollars," pointing out that "companies and government institutions responded, including Iraqi Airways, by relying on the strength of the Iraqi dinar regardless of the exchange rate."

He stated that "this is a real step and a big shift for the organized economy," explaining that "the real value of the dinar that exists now is more than a dinar and a half, because the bank's reserves are very high and therefore the cover of the national currency is high."

He pointed out that "Iraq's economic interface is the Central Bank, which is taking corrective steps, the most important of which is the platform that turned foreign trade in Iraq into real trade, after the relationship between the dollar that comes out of the country and the goods was cut off from the link between them," pointing out that, "through the platform, all these things were seized, including the dollar, which is sold by the Central Bank to the bank and then to the public and the public asks the bank to transfer it to the merchant who exports the commodity to Iraq has been seized and has become clear."

He pointed out that "Iraq and the Central Bank are complying with international concerns, including combating money laundering and terrorist financing," explaining that "we came out of the gray zone and turned into a significant compliant state, and the Central Bank has now become a significant international institution, as compliance is a feature of ethical and legal work."

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

"the real value of the dinar that exists now is more than a dinar and a half, because the bank's reserves are very high and therefore the cover of the national currency is high."

All they’re saying is because of high foreign currency reserves they can cover monetary mass 1.5 times or by 150%

Go Stronger Dinar $1+

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, fnbplanet said:

BTW.....Can you imagine someone trying to walk into a car dealership in Iraq to buy in cash dinars?  At 1310, they'd need a wheelbarrow or two!

Or a bank card 😏

But yeah I would take 25k note day one...and if nothing happens in a week or two I'm taking the rest and diversifying into a few things, and clear up some debt...and then wait again lol

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

On 4/18/2023 at 4:10 PM, 6ly410 said:

"the real value of the dinar that exists now is more than one and a half dinars, because the bank's reserves are very high and therefore the cover of the national currency is high."

WOW! this would even give Warka enough to give clients our money back! WOOHOO! 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, edbeach said:

I also will be getting out of this corrupt country if it goes up enough to get my money back that I am now loosing from Iraq and would not want hear anything about Iraq again and could less if these politicians steal all the Iraq funds as long as I would break even.

I don't know when you bought Dinar but I could sell today for a small profit. But I didn't buy for a small profit and I don't need the money I have invested. 

So I'm good to go. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

The last I checked I was about $400. per million in hole.So I just looking to get out of this once it comes back to a profit; Then I don't want ageravation of worrying this would go back down just will then walk away putting my money in good investments. Don't need worry about what Iraq will do for my remaiing years on this earth as a senior citizen. But everyone has different ways of handling their funds good or bad. So I will hold whether year or 5 yrs looking for return if not give to my kids.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, edbeach said:

The last I checked I was about $400. per million in hole.So I just looking to get out of this once it comes back to a profit; Then I don't want ageravation of worrying this would go back down just will then walk away putting my money in good investments. Don't need worry about what Iraq will do for my remaiing years on this earth as a senior citizen. But everyone has different ways of handling their funds good or bad. So I will hold whether year or 5 yrs looking for return if not give to my kids.

yup i l was looking at a popular currency exchange online they are paying 600 bucks per million buy back .. ouch

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1