Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

3 minutes ago, markb57 said:

still hodl but this is turning into a longer investment than I thought it would be. evil people tied up in this. a couple vids I've watched are talking this think won't really pop till maybe December. I hope sooner....

My friend, by December life as we know it will have drastically changed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

It Amazes me how people still choose to live without the Holy Spirit to tell them what is real. 

The demonic liars actually believe that they can control the APES. But we keep saying UUGA BOOGA APES STRONG. 

Fresh from Facebook, hedgies are REALLY hoping we paperhand next Friday.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

48 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I need to let you all in on a secret. My first purchase was on May 25th at $13.55 and my wife wasn't sure about it. The very next day AMC began what would be a 350 percent increase spiking at $73 dollars. Now it's been in a channel for several weeks. Finally,a few weeks ago my wife got in at $55 dollars. And she's not been too happy.

Hey LGD, remind her that since you two are married, "What's hers is hers and what's yours is hers".  She'll be alright. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I need to let you all in on a secret. My first purchase was on May 25th at $13.55 and my wife wasn't sure about it. The very next day AMC began what would be a 350 percent increase spiking at $73 dollars. Now it's been in a channel for several weeks. Finally,a few weeks ago my wife got in at $55 dollars. And she's not been too happy. 

Then last Friday I bought my second round at $54 dollars. :lol: I don't have the heart to tell her what it did today.  This is the exact same thing as my first purchase and if the percentage increase is the same, AMC will spike upwards of $300 dollars in the next two weeks. 

Which is why I made a second purchase because I saw another 350 percent increase happening in the next 2 weeks. 

I love that story. And I hope it's the same happy ending. LOL!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

As I awoke this morning something occurred to me about my last Reddit post above. What if the Citadel TROLLS are letting us know that by Friday AMC will be around $70 dollars? Trying to convince everyone that is the squeeze :lmao:

Funny thing is $70 dollars will more than likely create a FOMO stamped rather than a selloff. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As I awoke this morning something occurred to me about my last Reddit post above. What if the Citadel TROLLS are letting us know that by Friday AMC will be around $70 dollars? Trying to convince everyone that is the squeeze :lmao:

Funny thing is $70 dollars will more than likely create a FOMO stamped rather than a selloff. 

No Ape is selling at $70. LOL! FOMO yes! We get above 70 again it could be a major run to 100 plus. They will do whatever it takes to keep it below 70 but who knows how much ammunition or how many more tricks they have. Eventually though they will run out and be called to the dance floor under the spotlight.

And I'll be looking forward to their tendie dance.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, markb57 said:

still hodl but this is turning into a longer investment than I thought it would be. evil people tied up in this. a couple vids I've watched are talking this think won't really pop till maybe December. I hope sooner....

I think anyone saying December is just being cautious, and they could be right, but I lean toward sooner than that. However, if I have to wait til December, I am all in. I've held Dinar for about 15 years so waiting til December on this would be like waiting til tomorrow compared to my Dinar investment.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

14 minutes ago, keylime said:

No Ape is selling at $70. LOL! FOMO yes! We get above 70 again it could be a major run to 100 plus. They will do whatever it takes to keep it below 70 but who knows how much ammunition or how many more tricks they have. Eventually though they will run out and be called to the dance floor under the spotlight.

And I'll be looking forward to their tendie dance.

I totally agree. But I am equally amazed at how out of touch with the masses the Banksters have become. They DO believe that most APES will sell at $70. 

It just baffles the mind. 

11 minutes ago, keylime said:

I think anyone saying December is just being cautious, and they could be right, but I lean toward sooner than that. However, if I have to wait til December, I am all in. I've held Dinar for about 15 years so waiting til December on this would be like waiting til tomorrow compared to my Dinar investment.

Which is why I said, by December you won't believe the world we live in. This game is much bigger than just GME and  AMC. Bigger than Silver and Gold. We're talking about the worldwide transformation of our entire financial system. 

And I'll bet you few people know who is going to be LEADING the transformation. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I totally agree. But I am equally amazed at how out of touch with the masses the Banksters have become. They DO believe that most APES will sell at $70. 

It just baffles the mind. 

Which is why I said, by December you won't believe the world we live in. This game is much bigger than just GME and  AMC. Bigger than Silver and Gold. We're talking about the worldwide transformation of our entire financial system. 

And I'll bet you few people know who is going to be LEADING the transformation. 

I am! LOL!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

LOOKIE, LOOKIE. 

AMC FUTURES IS UP

58.11 USD 0.00 (0.00%)today

Closed: Jun 29, 8:31 AM EDT · Disclaimer
Pre-market 59.20 +1.09 (1.88%)

Looking to break 58.50 and watch what happens during the first half hour or so of opening. Then it's on like KING KONG!!!!

• Pow! 4

4 hours ago, markb57 said:

damn! they got it back down again!!!  closing today at $56.43

It's okay. They are spending billions and we barely budge. We are creating a higher stronger base. So with consolidating higher our runs will be higher. 

Patience. The price doesn't matter until they begin to cover. We're building these higher lows with retail buying against they're naked shorting.

That's a recipe for disaster for them. And with such low volume there are 69 percent more Calls(bullish) to 31% Puts( bearish).

That's awesome!

They're getting killed every day from interest alone much less failure to Delivers. I'm loving how we're fighting and winning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Seems like this is taking a long time to launch, but one thing this dinar investment has done for me after 14 years has taught me patience. And I know I won't have to be as patient with this investment as I have been with the dinar. Having said all that I am ready for the blast off whenever it occurs!! Let's hope it is (wait for it, wait for it) SOON!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1