Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

8 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Now on Webull you absolutely MUST go into their App and TURN OFF them lending out your shares because they will do that instantly and pay you very minimal interest. I didn’t know that and I changed that setting in my app about two weeks ago, just google it on how to turn off lending shares on Webull it is a 3 step process and easy, let me know if you need help after that!

Thanks so much for posting this, Dinarrock.  I had no idea that Webull lends out your stocks without telling you.  I just went to the site and turned off the lending.  My request is now "under review" according to them.  I will check back in a few days and see if they approved it.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

45 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks so much for posting this, Dinarrock.  I had no idea that Webull lends out your stocks without telling you.  I just went to the site and turned off the lending.  My request is now "under review" according to them.  I will check back in a few days and see if they approved it.

Yes that is what mine said also it takes a couple of days which would be business days!! I am glad I only had 50 shares that I bought on Webull for them to lend out!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

This is an exciting Investment, I am so pleased that keylime was so willing to share !! I hate to say it but I am already up more than 18+ years in this dinar Investment !

Go AMC, Go Apes, Go Geritol, ( sorry, I am old and need things regular !!  )  LOL

pp

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

This is an exciting Investment, I am so pleased that keylime was so willing to share !! I hate to say it but I am already up more than 18+ years in this dinar Investment !

Go AMC, Go Apes, Go Geritol, ( sorry, I am old and need things regular !!  )  LOL

pp

Thank you pokerplayer! I am so pleased for all the Great people on here who chose to dive into AMC. 

The excitement is just beginning. But the changes will be lasting. Retail investors deserve a fair playing field and it is this worldwide movement that can make that happen. 

I still love my Dinar investment but like you say the excitement is in AMC and also for some GME. Same thing.

Looking forward to what the next few weeks hold.

I always believed August ( don't know the year) was the month for the Dinar to RV/RI. It would be hilarious and just like God to bring them in at the same time. However, whichever one pops first, I'm investing in the other one some more.

Cheers and Happy 4th Apes!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

29 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Quick question for my American friends. Does trading happen today or is the Market closed ?

Hope everyone had a safe July 4th. and enjoyed the fireworks.

pp

Hi Pokerplayer. The market is closed today. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Thxs, I think I will monitor to get a feeling for tomorrow, Is trading happening in US tomorrow even ?

I am so use to Canadian trading that the others throw me off once in awhile.

pp

Yes. We're open. AMC is up a bit on the Frankfurt exchange. I'll try to post a link

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2