Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

32 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

This consolidation is amping me up to go in heavier. 

Feeling like a spree today.

🦍🦾. 🌎.  🚀  🌙  

Feel it! Feel it!!!! Today is a good day to buy and go green!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

After AMC hit it’s ATH on June 2nd it has been range bound.   This is a good sign imo as long as you stay above the 20 ma and the .618 Fib line of 47.33 the way I have it drawn.   The Apes and the Hedges have worked this stock to a push/tie.  This could go either way but I’m thinking a breakout to the upside is what will happen.   I’m going to wait before I add to see which way it goes.  Usually the longer it coils the higher it pumps.  

The RSI is hanging steady in the 60’s and the Williams Indicator is still solid. ( no one is selling). The Stochastics are falling as is the MACD, a little bothersome but not a deal breaker imo.  The chart is cooling off after a meteoric pump.  It’s a hold for me!!!!  

I haven’t read the thread in 10 days so maybe this was posted already.  The Fed did the 9.91 B Repo the other day.  Looks like QE is over and this should put a major dent in the hedges available money to borrow.  

Great job of holding the line Apes.  I still own mine.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

After AMC hit it’s ATH on June 2nd it has been range bound.   This is a good sign imo as long as you stay above the 20 ma and the .618 Fib line of 47.33 the way I have it drawn.   The Apes and the Hedges have worked this stock to a push/tie.  This could go either way but I’m thinking a breakout to the upside is what will happen.   I’m going to wait before I add to see which way it goes.  Usually the longer it coils the higher it pumps.  

The RSI is hanging steady in the 60’s and the Williams Indicator is still solid. ( no one is selling). The Stochastics are falling as is the MACD, a little bothersome but not a deal breaker imo.  The chart is cooling off after a meteoric pump.  It’s a hold for me!!!!  

I haven’t read the thread in 10 days so maybe this was posted already.  The Fed did the 9.91 B Repo the other day.  Looks like QE is over and this should put a major dent in the hedges available money to borrow.  

Appreciate your thoughtful posts Pitcher, it could all be in Mandarin, or Congolese language for all I get out of it, ( trading dummy here ) but coming from you I figure we are all getting the straight goods, so I'm good.

Thxs again, please keep Informing us as I figure if its going to do the big oooopppsies, you will let us know.

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Hi Pitcher. Hope you enjoyed your getaway! Good to have you back.

Like you say, the consolidation in this 55 - 60 channel is winding tighter and tighter. When this springs out it could be violent to the upside. It reminds me of the 8 to 12 pattern a month or so ago. Even the low volume was the same. It just kept winding and winding until it blew up. We're getting that same wind up now, and with it being closely monitored and the Hedgies having to answer everyday, we are in a really great spot. I don't see it breaking downward because Apes aren't selling. So when this thing volume spikes it will send it soaring again. This is just strengthening our floor and costing the Hedgies everyday. We hold for free.

I love where we are at. 

Always enjoy your input and analysis. At a certain point when it goes up this thing is going to trigger a ton of algo's watching it and then let the buying frenzy begin.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

C4975DA1-B334-4CA0-942D-0CB8954842FD.thumb.jpeg.baf8fbf891afb9e85364b4402055341d.jpeg

Here is my chart and some of the indicators I use.  This is a Daily Chart using Heiken Ashe Candlestick formation.   This is what I see starting from the top,

The RSI is above 50.  It’s flat just like the chart.  No big deal unless it spikes down.

On the Chart the white dots are the Parabolic SARS.  They are telling us price action is sideways.  When the Price hits those dots it will send them below the Price Candlestick and this signals a new uptrend.  They also act as a Resistance line because many times the Price will go right to it and back off.  

The Moving Averages I use are,

9 sma, ( purple line)

20 sma, (green line)

50 sma, ( red line)

100 sma ( blue line)

200 ma,  ( orange line)

Notice how the MA’s are in the perfect alignment on the big up move starting mid May.  The order for the perfect setup is from the bottom, 200, 100, 50, 20, 9, with the 9 being closest to the Price Candlestick.   That is what you want to be buying or trading in any Asset Sector.  It is the main focus of my disciplines in trading.  As long as the Price stays to the left of that 9 ma, you let it ride.  If it crosses the 9 you sell half or wait until it crosses the 20 ma.   If you are holding an Asset below the 50 ma (red line) you are a long holder or you don’t know how to trade.  

Sometimes I will hold to the 50 but once it crosses I’m always gone.  You can always buy it back.  On this stock I can honestly tell you I don’t know what I will do if it crosses the 20 ma.  That is a big breach from my experience.   This play is a different than most because of the end goal.  I’m a hold for now.  

Below the chart is my Indicator which is a combination of the Williams  (pink line) and the Stochastics ( green line). The Williams is your Accumulation/Distribution Indicator.  As you can see it is quite high and holding steady.  If it starts falling that means the big boys are selling some.  The Green line is the Stochastics and as you can see it’s falling.  Ideally you want it rising.  It’s not a big indicator for me but I do look for rising Stochs when I’m trading.

The last indicator is the MACD and the MACD Histogram.  As you can see the Histogram is Red and the  MACD is falling, again signaling a drop in momentum in the price.  This can and does change quickly on a spike in price so I’m not too worried about it.  It is a red flag though and ideally you like to see all the indicators moving up instead of falling.  

When charts coil like this one they usually burst higher for that 3rd Wave up.  Sometimes they will drift lower on low volume  and that is nothing to get too concerned about.  If we get some crazy bad news or the Hedges try one last effort to lower the price then you will see a sharp drop.  This one could go either way.  If the Hedges cannot borrow more money to short you may be on the cusp of a huge spike up.  I’m waiting to add until I get confirmation.  I always filter in or out of my positions.  

I truly support what you have going on here.  It’s about time we stood up against the crooked banksters and their rigged markets.  

If some of the Hedges that are shorting on margin can’t borrow any more they could go bankrupt.  That might put the entire System at risk .  Maybe that is the plan.  Burn it to the ground and start over with the new Financial System that is waiting in the wings.  Mmmmmm

• Pow! 4

11 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

@Pitcher& @keylime

Thanks to you both for sharing your 'Silverback' analyses with us in the rank and file.

Starting to pick up what you mean by looking these terms up on investopedia. So, appreciating these educational exchanges.

Cheers!

Cheers and salutations from the GREEN FOREST!!! HA! Or as LGD likes to grunt "Ooga Booga Dooga" or something grunty like that. LOL!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

C4975DA1-B334-4CA0-942D-0CB8954842FD.thumb.jpeg.baf8fbf891afb9e85364b4402055341d.jpeg

Here is my chart and some of the indicators I use.  This is a Daily Chart using Heiken Ashe Candlestick formation.   This is what I see starting from the top,

The RSI is above 50.  It’s flat just like the chart.  No big deal unless it spikes down.

On the Chart the white dots are the Parabolic SARS.  They are telling us price action is sideways.  When the Price hits those dots it will send them below the Price Candlestick and this signals a new uptrend.  They also act as a Resistance line because many times the Price will go right to it and back off.  

The Moving Averages  use are,

9 sma, ( purple line)

20 sma, (green line)

50 sma, ( red line)

100 sma ( blue line)

200 ma,  ( orange line)

Notice how the MA’s are in the perfect alignment on the big up move starting mid May.  The order for the perfect setup is from the bottom, 200,100, 50, 20, 9, with the 9 being closest to the Price Candlestick.   That is what you want to be buying or trading in any Asset Sector.  It is the main focus of my disciplines in trading.  As long as the Price stays to the left of that 9 ma, you let it ride.  If it crosses the 9 you sell half or wait until it crosses the 20 ma.   If you are holding an Asset below the 50 ma ( red line) you are a long holder or you don’t know how to trade.  

Sometimes I will hold to the 50 but once it crosses I’m always gone.  You can always buy it back.  On this stock I can honestly tell you I don’t know what I will do if it crosses the 20 ma.  That is a big breach from my experience.   This play is a different than most because of the end goal.  I’m a hold for now.  

Below the chart is my Indicator which is a combination of the Williams  (pink line) and the Stochastics.  The Williams is your Accumulation/Distribution Indicator.  As you can see it is quite high and holding steady.  If it starts falling that means the big boys are selling some.  The Green line is the Stochastics and as you can see it’s falling.  Ideally you want it rising.  It’s not a big indicator for me but I do look for rising Stochs when I’m trading.

The last indicator is the MACD and the MACD Histogram.  As you can see the Histogram is Red and the  MACD is falling, again signaling a drop in momentum in the price.  This can and does change quickly on a spike in price so I’m not too worried about it.  It is a red flag though and ideally you like to see all the indicators moving up instead of falling.  

When charts coil like this one they usually burst higher for that 3rd Wave up.  Sometimes they will drift lower on low volume  and that is nothing to get too concerned about.  If we get some crazy bad news or the Hedges try one last effort to lower the price then you will see a sharp drop.  This one could go either way.  If the Hedges cannot borrow more money to short you may be on the cusp of a huge spike up.  I’m waiting to add until I get confirmation.  I always filter in or out of my positions.  

I truly support system" rel="">support what you have going on here.  It’s about time we stood up against the crooked banksters and their rigged markets.  

If some of the Hedges that are shorting on margin can’t borrow any more they could go bankrupt.  That might put the entire System at risk .  Maybe that is the plan.  Burn it to the ground and start over with the new Financial System that is waiting in the wings.  Mmmmmm

MOST EXCELLENT GREAT APE. Thank you for the peek behind your curtain oh Wizard. I want to digest this so I see where you are coming from with your DD. I like to gather as much and many points of views as I can. However, we know this is a play that has never reached a milestone like this is. Nor has any play in history seen as many new regulations put into to place. The price now is an illusion, and the shares being bought now are synthetic, there not there. But all must be bought up. That's when the real AMC will stand up. But like you, there are fundamental traders keeping a close eye on this, and when it breaks up, look out. 

Everyone into the pool.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, keylime said:

MOST EXCELLENT GREAT APE. Thank you for the peek behind your curtain oh Wizard. I want to digest this so I see where you are coming from with your DD. I like to gather as much and many points of views as I can. However, we know this is a play that has never reached a milestone like this is. Nor has any play in history seen as many new regulations put into to place. The price now is an illusion, and the shares being bought now are synthetic, there not there. But all must be bought up. That's when the real AMC will stand up. But like you, there are fundamental traders keeping a close eye on this, and when it breaks up, look out. 

Everyone into the pool.

My trading style is probably unorthodox to some but it works for me.  I don’t care what System or Style you use, you have to have a set of disciplines or you will never be consistent in trading.  I have read all the books on trading, been to numerous trading academies, traded with some of the best so called Internet gurus but they never give you the secret sauce.  I finally figured out what that secret sauce is and it’s not in any book.   The secret sauce is you and how you react to what you are seeing and reading on a chart.  The only way you get that knowledge is by trading and studying the charts.  I honed my skills Day Trading everyday for 5 years.  You learn and you learn in a hurry Day Trading.  I love it but don’t recommend you try it unless you have nerves of steel and a bank account that can withstand a big hurt while you learn.  I was just dumb enough to hang in there and that’s where I learned about the secret sauce. Knowledge gained from real live experiences both good and bad.  

You are correct Keylime this stock is very unconventional and that has me in a conundrum.  I want to hold forever to see what happens but my experiences and disciplines tell me to follow what I know.  To solve this I do what I always try to do with my swing trades.  I go in as big as I can stomach on a retest and sell half when I get a double.  That way half of my initial investment is basically on the house.  I’ve already done this once on this play and I’m waiting patiently for the next burst to do it again.  When your shares are on the house you don’t worry too much.  

Study the huge up move on AMC.  That was a typical Breakout on high volume.  All the moving averages are in perfect alignment and the Price Candlestick walks up the Bollinger Band.  The indicators are all rising and the Parabolic Sar is below the Price Candlestick.  Once you learn that pattern you next learn how to recognize them and exploit them.  I’ve made less than 10 trades this year and every one of them were just like that AMC chart.  

You guys will will make a killing on this play but unless you learn some basics you might give it back trying to duplicate your past success.  I know because 22 years ago I made a killing and gave a lot of it back by thinking I could will the trade to higher ranges.  Haha, so naive.  You will be successful in your trades as long as you learn what to look for and one of the biggest ingredients is being patient and waiting for the proper set ups.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

My trading style is probably unorthodox to some but it works for me.  I don’t care what System or Style you use, you have to have a set of disciplines or you will never be consistent in trading.  I have read all the books on trading, been to numerous trading academies, traded with some of the best so called Internet gurus but they never give you the secret sauce.  I finally figured out what that secret sauce is and it’s not in any book.   The secret sauce is you and how you react to what you are seeing and reading on a chart.  The only way you get that knowledge is by trading and studying the charts.  I honed my skills Day Trading everyday for 5 years.  You learn and you learn in a hurry Day Trading.  I love it but don’t recommend you try it unless you have nerves of steel and a bank account that can withstand a big hurt while you learn.  I was just dumb enough to hang in there and that’s where I learned about the secret sauce. Knowledge gained from real live experiences both good and bad.  

You are correct Keylime this stock is very unconventional and that has me in a conundrum.  I want to hold forever to see what happens but my experiences and disciplines tell me to follow what I know.  To solve this I do what I always try to do with my swing trades.  I go in as big as I can stomach on a retest and sell half when I get a double.  That way half of my initial investment is basically on the house.  I’ve already done this once on this play and I’m waiting patiently for the next burst to do it again.  When your shares are on the house you don’t worry too much.  

Study the huge up move on AMC.  That was a typical Breakout on high volume.  All the moving averages are in perfect alignment and the Price Candlestick walks up the Bollinger Band.  The indicators are all rising and the Parabolic Sar is below the Price Candlestick.  Once you learn that pattern you next learn how to recognize them and exploit them.  I’ve made less than 10 trades this year and every one of them were just like that AMC chart.  

You guys will will make a killing on this play but unless you learn some basics you might give it back trying to duplicate your past success.  I know because 22 years ago I made a killing and gave a lot of it back by thinking I could will the trade to higher ranges.  Haha, so naive.  You will be successful in your trades as long as you learn what to look for and one of the biggest ingredients is being patient and waiting for the proper set ups.

Totally agree. The other thing I am doing is setting sell points in my head. Actually I wrote them on paper. I believe discipline is a key to success in any trading. When I used to play the horses I had rules. Win or lose I would not deviate. Which helped me win way more than I lost. 

Same thing here. I know exactly what I want out of this and have broken it down per price and number of shares I will sell. That's it. 

Now after I reach those goals I have a buy back in plan that's loosely based on price range targets.

But I'm really happy for everyone that's taken advantage of this blessing. It's truly a once in a lifetime opportunity whether someone has 1 share or a crazy amount. 

God bless and thank you again for sharing your knowledge so generously. :)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

One last thing on trading.  When you think you know it all you don’t.   I’ve been trading for over 23 years and the only thing that has been consistent is the market will never let you get too comfortable.  When you think it is going to zig it zags and when you think it is going to zag it zigs.  

There are so many variables from World Macro events to people getting spooked by a agenda written article.  That’s why I use disciplines that I know work from many trades over many years.  Try to play the breakouts and sell the spike once it levels off.  The hardest thing to do is being patient and not getting all fired up and entering when the price is sideways or a rangebound pattern.  Wait for the trend and as they say “ the trend is your friend”.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, keylime said:

my head. Actually I wrote them on paper. I believe discipline is a key to success in any trading. When I used to play the horses I had rules. Win or lose I would not deviate. Which helped me win way more than I lost. 

Same thing here. I know exactly what I want out of this and have broken it down per price and number of shares I will sell. That's it. 

Now after I reach those goals I have a buy back in plan that's loosely based on price range targets.

But I'm really happy for everyone that's taken advantage of this blessing. It's truly a once in a lifetime opportunity whether someone has 1 share or a crazy amount. 

God bless and thank you again for sharing your knowledge so generously. :)

Betting horses, wow you know exactly what I’m talking about.  That’s no easy deal either.  Many people know when to enter but don’t have a clue when to take profits.  You sound like you have a good plan.  I don’t really try to predict what may happen. I use my moving average disciplines to tell me what to do.  I also use Fibonacci to help guide my thoughts.  

I truly appreciate what you bring to this play as I know you are working your ass off reading the tweets and watching the vids.  You bring a solid perspective.  I also appreciate all the Apes who are doing their DD and contributing their ideas and thoughts. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

27 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Betting horses, wow you know exactly what I’m talking about.  That’s no easy deal either.  Many people know when to enter but don’t have a clue when to take profits.  You sound like you have a good plan.  I don’t really try to predict what may happen. I use my moving average disciplines to tell me what to do.  I also use Fibonacci to help guide my thoughts.  

I truly appreciate what you bring to this play as I know you are working your ass off reading the tweets and watching the vids.  You bring a solid perspective.  I also appreciate all the Apes who are doing their DD and contributing their ideas and thoughts. 

Amen For Sure!!! We really are in this together. And to be honest, I'm having a blast everyday. Except weekends. Weekends are no fun. Lol!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Uh guys over $340 million in FTD’s for June 3rd… I’ve seen only $30 million move it 15%. I’ve never seen 340 million. This is 3 times the amount in January 🤯 : amcstock (reddit.com)

Uh guys over $340 million in FTD’s for June 3rd… I’ve seen only $30 million move it 15%. I’ve never seen 340 million. This is 3 times the amount in January 🤯

renderTimingPixel.png

DD
  • r/amcstock - Uh guys over $340 million in FTD’s for June 3rd… I’ve seen only $30 million move it 15%. I’ve never seen 340 million. This is 3 times the amount in January 🤯
  • Pow! 5

*NOT Financial ADVICE **but a good read For all of the new baby apes. I know a lot of you have questions, and I thought it would be helpful to provide you with some overall context to understand the significance of the movement you just joined. Here’s the cliff note version. Covid hit last March and a couple of big hedge funds concocted a plan to drive AMC into bankruptcy by “shorting” it and make a ton of money in the process. You “short” a company when you think the value of the stock is going to go down. When the country locked down and AMC closed their doors and their revenue literally went to $0 overnight, it was a no brainer play for the hedge funds. So they started borrowing millions and millions of shares from brokers and sold them “short” at the market price at the time, and they pocketed the cash from the sale. The idea is that the stock price will drop, you can buy them back later at a lower price, and then return the borrowed shares to the broker and keep the difference. If the company goes bankrupt, the stock goes to $0 and they don’t have to buy anything back at all and keep everything. This is what they were banking on. They’ve done this to company after company over the years, and they saw this as a sure thing as any. Well a bunch of people on Reddit (affectionately known as “Apes”) noticed they were trying to drive AMC, GameStop and many other retail and mortar stores into bankruptcy, and banded together to buy up all the available shares, driving up the share price. This resulted in the mini squeeze in January. But Apes didnt sell after that. And the hedge funds didn’t cover their short positions either (I.e. buy back the millions of shares they had borrowed and sold short). The Apes kept buying and buying, and holding and holding, and once the real shares were all bought up, the hedge funds doubled, tripled and quadrupled down on their short position and started making synthetic shares (IOUs) and selling those shares into the market trying to drive the price down. When the price dropped, instead of selling like the hedge funds wanted them to, Apes said “thank you very much for the discount” and kept buying more and holding. Nobody has sold for the past 5 months since the movement really got started in January, and more and more people are jumping in and adding more everyday. Now because of all of the synthetic IOU shares the hedge funds have created to keep shorting AMC, us Apes likely own more way more shares than are actually supposed to exist (as much as 6x-8x by some estimates). But real or synthetic, each share the hedge funds sold short is a liability on their books that must be bought back in order to close out their position. They literally have hundreds of millions of shares, possibly billions, to buy back, and we own them all. They have to buy them back eventually, and every day that the borrowed short shares are still on loan, the hedge funds are paying interest to the brokers they borrowed them from. Meanwhile it costs us nothing to hold. Things started to come to a head a couple weeks ago because the interest rate on the borrowed shares was reported to be as high as 250% (1-2% is normal for your average stock), so the hedge funds are collectively paying hundreds of millions of dollars every day just to hold their position, and a lot of them are starting to miss the payments and margin calls could be coming very soon. That’s when the fun starts. At that point, the broker forces them to buy back all of the hundreds of millions of shares they have borrowed and sold short, because the broker doesn’t want the hedge funds’ recklessness to fall onto them. And remember, the Apes own all the shares and aren’t selling. The hedge funds can only buy a share for what an Ape is willing to sell it for, and us Apes really love our shares. Once the margin calls start, the computers just start buying back all of the shares at the best available price no matter what that price may be. They all have to be bought back. Everything must be settled. And if the cheapest price an ape is willing to sell for is 1,000, or 10,000 or 100,000, well then that’s what the hedge funds will be forced to buy the borrowed shares back for in order to close out their position. Apes are going to hold and hold and hold driving up the price further and further to make the hedge funds bleed as much as possible until they are inevitably forced to buy back their millions of shares. They will need to buy our shares, and we set the price. And remember, it costs us nothing to hold. This movement has been building for the past 5 months, but you just heard about it yesterday. One thing Apes don’t do is set dates for the squeeze. Nobody knows when it will happen, all we know for sure is that the math says it’s inevitable as long as we hold. I only see three possibilities as to how this all plays out: 1. AMC goes bankrupt and the hedgies win (please note this is not going to happen. AMC has enough liquidity to last them through 2022 and the most passionate shareholder base in the universe. Not to mention a pretty badass CEO who has completely embraced the new shareholder base) 2. Hedge funds are somehow able to meet their daily margin payments to avoid being margin called, and they strategically close out their short positions over time, causing a sustained Tesla type squeeze over a period of a year or more (remember, apes aren’t selling until we’re at the moon) 3. Hedge funds will be margin called and forced to buy everything all at once and we’ll have the most violent squeeze in the history of short squeezes. The price is infinite as long as apes hold.I wouldn’t bet on #1, #2 will require patience, and #3 will be absolute insanity (and in my personal non-financial advisor opinion is the most likely outcome). Either way, we’re winning the battle. This beautiful movement is growing by the day, and we can hold longer than they can. Never before has anything like this happened where millions of regular people have been able to band together to take on the billionaires who have been screwing them over time and time again , and be able to actually hit them where it really hurts

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

5 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

*NOT Financial ADVICE **but a good read For all of the new baby apes. I know a lot of you have questions, and I thought it would be helpful to provide you with some overall context to understand the significance of the movement you just joined. Here’s the cliff note version. Covid hit last March and a couple of big hedge funds concocted a plan to drive AMC into bankruptcy by “shorting” it and make a ton of money in the process. You “short” a company when you think the value of the stock is going to go down. When the country locked down and AMC closed their doors and their revenue literally went to $0 overnight, it was a no brainer play for the hedge funds. So they started borrowing millions and millions of shares from brokers and sold them “short” at the market price at the time, and they pocketed the cash from the sale. The idea is that the stock price will drop, you can buy them back later at a lower price, and then return the borrowed shares to the broker and keep the difference. If the company goes bankrupt, the stock goes to $0 and they don’t have to buy anything back at all and keep everything. This is what they were banking on. They’ve done this to company after company over the years, and they saw this as a sure thing as any. Well a bunch of people on Reddit (affectionately known as “Apes”) noticed they were trying to drive AMC, GameStop and many other retail and mortar stores into bankruptcy, and banded together to buy up all the available shares, driving up the share price. This resulted in the mini squeeze in January. But Apes didnt sell after that. And the hedge funds didn’t cover their short positions either (I.e. buy back the millions of shares they had borrowed and sold short). The Apes kept buying and buying, and holding and holding, and once the real shares were all bought up, the hedge funds doubled, tripled and quadrupled down on their short position and started making synthetic shares (IOUs) and selling those shares into the market trying to drive the price down. When the price dropped, instead of selling like the hedge funds wanted them to, Apes said “thank you very much for the discount” and kept buying more and holding. Nobody has sold for the past 5 months since the movement really got started in January, and more and more people are jumping in and adding more everyday. Now because of all of the synthetic IOU shares the hedge funds have created to keep shorting AMC, us Apes likely own more way more shares than are actually supposed to exist (as much as 6x-8x by some estimates). But real or synthetic, each share the hedge funds sold short is a liability on their books that must be bought back in order to close out their position. They literally have hundreds of millions of shares, possibly billions, to buy back, and we own them all. They have to buy them back eventually, and every day that the borrowed short shares are still on loan, the hedge funds are paying interest to the brokers they borrowed them from. Meanwhile it costs us nothing to hold. Things started to come to a head a couple weeks ago because the interest rate on the borrowed shares was reported to be as high as 250% (1-2% is normal for your average stock), so the hedge funds are collectively paying hundreds of millions of dollars every day just to hold their position, and a lot of them are starting to miss the payments and margin calls could be coming very soon. That’s when the fun starts. At that point, the broker forces them to buy back all of the hundreds of millions of shares they have borrowed and sold short, because the broker doesn’t want the hedge funds’ recklessness to fall onto them. And remember, the Apes own all the shares and aren’t selling. The hedge funds can only buy a share for what an Ape is willing to sell it for, and us Apes really love our shares. Once the margin calls start, the computers just start buying back all of the shares at the best available price no matter what that price may be. They all have to be bought back. Everything must be settled. And if the cheapest price an ape is willing to sell for is 1,000, or 10,000 or 100,000, well then that’s what the hedge funds will be forced to buy the borrowed shares back for in order to close out their position. Apes are going to hold and hold and hold driving up the price further and further to make the hedge funds bleed as much as possible until they are inevitably forced to buy back their millions of shares. They will need to buy our shares, and we set the price. And remember, it costs us nothing to hold. This movement has been building for the past 5 months, but you just heard about it yesterday. One thing Apes don’t do is set dates for the squeeze. Nobody knows when it will happen, all we know for sure is that the math says it’s inevitable as long as we hold. I only see three possibilities as to how this all plays out: 1. AMC goes bankrupt and the hedgies win (please note this is not going to happen. AMC has enough liquidity to last them through 2022 and the most passionate shareholder base in the universe. Not to mention a pretty badass CEO who has completely embraced the new shareholder base) 2. Hedge funds are somehow able to meet their daily margin payments to avoid being margin called, and they strategically close out their short positions over time, causing a sustained Tesla type squeeze over a period of a year or more (remember, apes aren’t selling until we’re at the moon) 3. Hedge funds will be margin called and forced to buy everything all at once and we’ll have the most violent squeeze in the history of short squeezes. The price is infinite as long as apes hold.I wouldn’t bet on #1, #2 will require patience, and #3 will be absolute insanity (and in my personal non-financial advisor opinion is the most likely outcome). Either way, we’re winning the battle. This beautiful movement is growing by the day, and we can hold longer than they can. Never before has anything like this happened where millions of regular people have been able to band together to take on the billionaires who have been screwing them over time and time again , and be able to actually hit them where it really hurts

Wow, excellent breakdown RW Sutton. Thank you for that.

pp

• Upvote 6

28 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Feels like another day at the sales, today.

Picked up 200+ shares, yesterday, at $52.83. Expecting another hedgie discount today.

Ya, its friday. They got to get it down to their target price. This week they had to drop it $7 to get it to $50. I wonder how much that cost them.

• Upvote 4

Yep it’s Friday and they are shaking the trees real hard.   We broke through and closed below the 20 ma yesterday and sitting close to the 618 Fib line currently.  I’m looking for a mid morning bounce off that Fib line around 47.75-48.  Through that then your downside target is 40 and 33. 

Yesterday I mentioned to watch the RSI which was in the 60’s, and now it’s sitting on 50 ish. The Williams A/C has dropped below where I like to see it so that means there is selling.  The MACD continues to drop as our up mono is under pressure.   Our trading range has been 40 -72 so hopefully we go no lower than 40 or the lower end of the range.  

I held thru the cross of the 20 ma and don’t plan on selling.  I was wanting to buy the burst up but now we’ll just look for a bounce off of support at 48 or 40.  If those don’t hold then the next support will be the 50 ma around 33.  

I’m not seeing a lot of volume so the Market Makers can get a lot of movement on relatively low volume.  This happens frequently during a Holiday weekend.  I’m not shocked or worried.  If the MM’ers can move it below the support lines then they are doing their job.  It stinks but buyers will step back in later today or next week.  

I’m a Hold and looking for another entry.  And as I’m writing this we just bounced up off the Fin .618.  Let’s watch and see if it holds thru the day.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Here is a 4 hour chart.  I Circled the indicators which clearly show their decline.  On the chart I circled  the bounce off the Fib .618.  If we hold thru the day that will be a very good sign.  

This is is a 4 hour char!!  

3991FED8-B033-4C1E-8474-AFB4C87FF5B5.thumb.jpeg.c19f79453e200de3dcae5c06a19ad608.jpeg

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Yep it’s Friday and they are shaking the trees real hard.   We broke through and closed below the 20 ma yesterday and sitting close to the 618 Fib line currently.  I’m looking for a mid morning bounce off that Fib line around 47.75-48.  Through that then your downside target is 40 and 33. 

Yesterday I mentioned to watch the RSI which was in the 60’s, and now it’s sitting on 50 ish. The Williams A/C has dropped below where I like to see it so that means there is selling.  The MACD continues to drop as our up mono is under pressure.   Our trading range has been 40 -72 so hopefully we go no lower than 40 or the lower end of the range.  

I held thru the cross of the 20 ma and don’t plan on selling.  I was wanting to buy the burst up but now we’ll just look for a bounce off of support system" rel="">support at 48 or 40.  If those don’t hold then the next support system" rel="">support will be the 50 ma around 33.  

I’m not seeing a lot of volume so the Market Makers can get a lot of movement on relatively low volume.  This happens frequently during a Holiday weekend.  I’m not shocked or worried.  If the MM’ers can move it below the support system" rel="">support lines then they are doing their job.  It stinks but buyers will step back in later today or next week.  

I’m a Hold and looking for another entry.  And as I’m writing this we just bounced up off the Fin .618.  Let’s watch and see if it holds thru the day.  

Ready to pounce from the sidelines. Cheers!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2