Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Just now, pokerplayer said:

If it indeed goes that high, then your looking at 2 Million Bucks. All you need is 20 shares.

Good luck to us all !

pp

yeah. I'm a little skeptical it could get anywhere near that but we wait and see....

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I am to markb57, but I would love to be wrong.

pp

If they have to buy back 3 to 5 times the float it will go to 100k and more. It's not going to stay up there but it will go there and down and there and down over and over until every share is bought back. And the shares that are bought back when it drops will be fake too because they won't have covered all those shares yet. It will be glorious! Ha!

• Pow! 4

9 minutes ago, keylime said:

If they have to buy back 3 to 5 times the float it will go to 100k and more. It's not going to stay up there but it will go there and down and there and down over and over until every share is bought back. And the shares that are bought back when it drops will be fake too because they won't have covered all those shares yet. It will be glorious! Ha!

The more I read the better it gets ! Thxs keylime. I am in till the end !

pp

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, markb57 said:

I never got notice from Webull and I bought in May. Oh well. I'd have voted no to adding shares.

have you gotten an email from AMC directly? You can also contact Webull because voting isn't over and you should vote so they can have an accurate count of share holders.

• Upvote 5

Here's an email I got from AMC. If you scroll down they give you a number to call to help with the voting process.

Hello fellow AMC owners!
AMC Investor Connect's popularity has skyrocketed since the launch just a few weeks ago. Today the program's participants include more than 200,000 global retail shareholders. We know that many of you have already enjoyed your complimentary large summer popcorn offer as an initial token of our appreciation for your interest and support of AMC. If you haven't yet taken advantage of this offer, take a look here to find out what new movies are showing at an AMC theatre near you!
The blockbuster summer movie slate kicked off this past weekend with the tremendous success of FAST AND FURIOUS 9, also known as F9: THE FAST SAGA. The opening box office in the U.S. and Canada of $70 million was the largest for any movie since late 2019! Last week alone AMC welcomed some 2.0 million guests in the United States and a further 500,000+ guests internationally for a total weekend attendance of 2.5 million people globally. Clearly the big screen is back, and this is only the beginning. Be on the lookout for a host of amazing films designed to delight moviegoers this summer and throughout the year.
What could be better than seeing a new movie release on the big screen? How about seeing that movie before it officially opens to the general public?
That’s right, especially for our shareholders AMC is offering an advanced screening of the upcoming film, ESCAPE ROOM: TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS, on July 7th, a full ten days before its theatrical release. Our AMC Investor Connect members are the first to hear about this sneak peek offer. Locations and seats will be limited so click here to purchase tickets before they sell out.
We are about a month away from our shareholder meeting scheduled for July 29th. I urge you to take the opportunity to vote and have your voice heard. You have an important role to play in the future of our company and we want to hear your opinion. See our Proxy materials here for more complete information and disclosures.
A reminder about the voting process.
1. If you owned AMC shares on June 2, 2021, your shares should be included in our 501,780,240 issued shares as of June 2 and you are eligible to vote.

2. You should have received an email or mailed notice from your brokerage firm indicating your eligibility to vote, information on how to access the proxy materials, and instructions on how to vote.

3. If you have not received the email or notice, please follow up directly with your brokerage firm

4.  We have also engaged D. F. King & Co. to help with the voting process. You can always call D. F. King at (800) 249-7120 or email them at
 AMC@dfking.com and they will help you vote.

5.  Likewise, if you receive a phone call from D. F. King, on behalf of AMC, it's a legitimate call to help with the voting process.

6.  For more information, here is a link to AMC's Investor Relations
Thank you again for your continued enthusiasm and support of AMC.
See you at the movies,
Adam Aron
Adam Aron
CEO and President
AMC Entertainment
ON TWITTER: @ceoadam

mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.email.amctheatres.com%2Flib%2Ffe5915707c61017a771d%2Fm%2F3%2F20170810_NewMenuIrving10_logos_01.png&t=1625327350&ymreqid=3af219df-e62d-dafd-2f2c-5a000c016300&sig=z67z6544.98.nzGIsMLm1A--~D mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.email.amctheatres.com%2Flib%2Ffe5915707c61017a771d%2Fm%2F3%2F20170810_NewMenuIrving10_logos_02.png&t=1625327350&ymreqid=3af219df-e62d-dafd-2f2c-5a000c016300&sig=nHDXR7HL1yKKpi624iXsDQ--~D mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.email.amctheatres.com%2Flib%2Ffe5915707c61017a771d%2Fm%2F3%2F20170810_NewMenuIrving10_logos_03.png&t=1625327350&ymreqid=3af219df-e62d-dafd-2f2c-5a000c016300&sig=nrARHmKaRafKwbLFrCosFA--~D

• Thanks 2

Been using 3 different trading platforms, the 10 I purchased yesterday was on WeBull, just got a notification that they had cancelled my order for the 10, Has anyone else experienced this? Had to transfer money to them, but they gave me instant buying power, of course they are closed till, next week. Thanks

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

Been using 3 different trading platforms, the 10 I purchased yesterday was on WeBull, just got a notification that they had cancelled my order for the 10, Has anyone else experienced this? Had to transfer money to them, but they gave me instant buying power, of course they are closed till, next week. Thanks

No that is weird Rick, I only own 50 shares of AMC on Webull because I signed up to get the two free stocks but I got my $500 in instant buying power right after I transferred it to them even though it took about 3 days for them to actually transfer the money. If you did a market order that is really strange they cancelled it but yes contact them and let us know what the issue is I am curious. I am so glad that I purchased most all of my stocks on Fidelity period I have been with them for over 30 years and they don’t do dark pools to my knowledge and process our orders directly on the live exchange! Also you have to sign up with Fidelity to actually “Lend” out your shares so the shorts can screw us, Fidelity by default will not lend out any of your shares unless they approve you to do it and your account value has to be over 250K.

Now on Webull you absolutely MUST go into their App and TURN OFF them lending out your shares because they will do that instantly and pay you very minimal interest. I didn’t know that and I changed that setting in my app about two weeks ago, just google it on how to turn off lending shares on Webull it is a 3 step process and easy, let me know if you need help after that!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, keylime said:

Iceberg melting fast, but not fast enough for the MSFM to regurgitate this BS.

And, this has to be the best quote from this article: "If this doesn't get your **** jacked, I don't know what will."

😆

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Nice close yesterday Apes. You held the .618 Fib and trampolined back over 51 and almost 52.  I bought 17.76 shares at close to celebrate the 4th of July!!!

Have a great and safe Holiday Apes.  I’m hoping you all gain your Financial Independence Day soon in this stock or your Dinar.  I’m over in the VIP trading Cryptos.  If you ever thought you would like trading 24/7 you should try your hand in Cryptos.  It is the craziest volatile asset I have traded since I tried Currency trading 12 years ago.  Enjoy the fact that you have a nice 3 day Holiday to relax and study.  

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Nice close yesterday Apes. You held the .618 Fib and trampolined back over 51 and almost 52.  I bought 17.76 shares at close to celebrate the 4th of July!!!

Have a great and safe Holiday Apes.  I’m hoping you all gain your Financial Independence Day soon in this stock or your Dinar.  I’m over in the VIP!" rel="">VIP trading Cryptos.  If you ever thought you would like trading 24/7 you should try your hand in Cryptos.  It is the craziest volatile asset I have traded since I tried Currency trading 12 years ago.  Enjoy the fact that you have a nice 3 day Holiday to relax and study.  

That’s awesome Pitcher I love that you bought 17.76 shares NOW the big question is will you hold those and sell them at $1776….that’s the big question…lol!!!!

Have a Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

4 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

That’s awesome Pitcher I love that you bought 17.76 shares NOW the big question is will you hold those and sell them at $1776….that’s the big question…lol!!!!

Have a Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

I hope not. I hope he sells for 1,776,000.00

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 5

14 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

the big question is will you hold those and sell them at $1776….that’s the big question…lol!!!!

Awesome Dinarrock.😀

I’m in an Accumulating frame of mind these days.  

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

7 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

No that is weird Rick, I only own 50 shares of AMC on Webull because I signed up to get the two free stocks but I got my $500 in instant buying power right after I transferred it to them even though it took about 3 days for them to actually transfer the money. If you did a market order that is really strange they cancelled it but yes contact them and let us know what the issue is I am curious. I am so glad that I purchased most all of my stocks on Fidelity period I have been with them for over 30 years and they don’t do dark pools to my knowledge and process our orders directly on the live exchange! Also you have to sign up with Fidelity to actually “Lend” out your shares so the shorts can screw us, Fidelity by default will not lend out any of your shares unless they approve you to do it and your account value has to be over 250K.

Now on Webull you absolutely MUST go into their App and TURN OFF them lending out your shares because they will do that instantly and pay you very minimal interest. I didn’t know that and I changed that setting in my app about two weeks ago, just google it on how to turn off lending shares on Webull it is a 3 step process and easy, let me know if you need help after that!

Oh no!  I bought mine on Webull too, because somebody here recommended it.  ☹️

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Thanks my friend!

• Pow! 1