Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 09/26/2019

6ly410

Gypsy Girl. I feel your frustration. It's been a long ride for most of us.This is why most

are holding pat. No more panic buying waiting for the special delivery on that funny colored

money.Can't give up the dream but sick of the do nothing of Iraq politics.I hope something

happens before the Mid east war. That  would give just another excuse to push back progress.

Love you guys, keep the faith.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

10 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

:facepalm: Brutally exasperating isn't it Mr. Finley . . . I don't drink, but I think I'm about to start :cheesehead:

It has been a long time since I had one. My son stopped by last night with a bottle of Oban from Father's Day. Decided to do a one drink on the 1st of each month until this hits. Could be awhile. 

• Upvote 4

No new calves yet weather won’t break in Texas! Still extremely hot, the ole mama cows are breathing with their mouths open, tanks are drying up here on the old Chisholm Trail! If these pictures are real of the lower bills, this is very big news! It is one of the markers we been looking for! The next window for an RV will be the 1st qt of 2020! Roughly 3 more months! In the mean time I will be in the pasture waiting on the new calves to hit the ground. It’s my favorite time of year calves and football 🏈!!! The Cowboys are poised to win their 6th world championship and my Longhorns are #2 in a national poll. It really doesn’t get any better, I forgot to mention, artitech’s horse 🐎 got a set of new matching shoes! Now if I can just stay alive long enough to see this through, there are going to be a lot of hurting people helped!!! I hope all my DV friends have a a safe and wonderful 4th qt! Plus happy up coming Holiday season! 🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

It has been a long time since I had one. My son stopped by last night with a bottle of Oban from Father's Day. Decided to do a one drink on the 1st of each month until this hits. Could be awhile. 

Better make it the 31st of each month that way it will last longer. HA!

19 hours ago, Carrello said:

Thank you, Laid Back, for your thoughtful and beneficial comments. Your educated comments on the news out of the Iraq government and CBI give us, well some of us, a reality check concerning the progress Iraq is making towards our end goal of an RV. Sometimes I am not sure if this site is for real news and progress reports or just a chance to belly ache about Iraq, which we have heard over and over again for a decade. We need to remember that Iraq, their currency, their banks, and their government belong to Iraqis, not us. They owe us nothing. Be thankful for the opportunity that fell at your feet at a minimal cost, a phenomenal profit, and all you had to do was sit on a computer, sit a little longer, and then sit some more. Make the most of your "sitting" time. Don't understand the translations: Learn Arabic. Expecting a ton of cash "soon?"Study what investments you could make after your see a profit. Find people, animals causes that you could help. Do something positive for yourself.  Negative comments create negative energy, and negative energy creates more negative energy. Anybody feel better after bitching about the same thing for the 67th time?

Now back to your regular scheduled program. 

This post should be pinned.

I'll add one more thing.

Never even a guarantee Iraq even revalues their currency.

People putting all their eggs in this "basket" (pun intended)...

Carry on.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, justchecking123 said:

Never even a guarantee Iraq even revalues their currency.

but but ... the ships at sea and the plane fixing to land and the back screens are flashing RV .

if you get to serious with this mess it will eat u alive just following along the news for clues .... :cigar:

• Haha 6

20 hours ago, Carrello said:

Thank you, Laid Back, for your thoughtful and beneficial comments. Your educated comments on the news out of the Iraq government and CBI give us, well some of us, a reality check concerning the progress Iraq is making towards our end goal of an RV. Sometimes I am not sure if this site is for real news and progress reports or just a chance to belly ache about Iraq, which we have heard over and over again for a decade. We need to remember that Iraq, their currency, their banks, and their government belong to Iraqis, not us. They owe us nothing. Be thankful for the opportunity that fell at your feet at a minimal cost, a phenomenal profit, and all you had to do was sit on a computer, sit a little longer, and then sit some more. Make the most of your "sitting" time. Don't understand the translations: Learn Arabic. Expecting a ton of cash "soon?"Study what investments you could make after your see a profit. Find people, animals causes that you could help. Do something positive for yourself.  Negative comments create negative energy, and negative energy creates more negative energy. Anybody feel better after bitching about the same thing for the 67th time?

Right is Right Carrello....very well said...No matter how much we get upset the bottom line it's Iraq's currency, banks, and etc.  We just need to continue to be patient and wait.  I for one is frustrated that it's taken this long but realize it is Iraq and just need to continue to educate myself about this investment and be prepared for when Iraq decides to pull the RV trigger.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 9/26/2019 at 3:29 PM, Laid Back said:
The Central Bank of Iraq, the establishment of a database of the banking system {ICBS} in its branch in Erbil in a move to consolidate the main database in Baghdad and other branches.
A statement to inform the Central Bank received a copy of the agency (Euphrates News) that "this bank confirmed that it is possible to carry out remittances in the system of payments (RTGS) by the banks to their accounts in the branch of Erbil and Basra directly and in real time."
He pointed out that the accounting department in this bank is currently working towards linking the database with the Mosul branch and it is hoped to be completed before the end of this year.”

ICBS: integrated computerized Banking System 
The Integrated Computerized Banking System (ICBS) is a modular banking systemowned by BML Istisharat, the software covering Branch, International and Back Office activities of a Bank. It includes Retail, Wholesale, Corporate, Trade Finance and other functions.

RTGS: Real Time Gross Settlement 
  • Real-time gross settlement (RTGS) is the continuous process of settling interbank payments on an individual order basis across the books of a central bank—as opposed to netting debits with credits at the end of the day.
  • Real-time gross settlement is generally employed for large-value interbank funds transfers.
  • RTGS systems are increasingly used by central banks worldwide and can help minimize the risk to high-value payment settlements among financial institutions.

CBI Baghdad is linked to CBI Branch in Erbil, next is the CBI Mosul Branch. To be completed before the end of the year.

I don’t see an RV happening before Integrated Computerize Banking System is completed. 

Looking forward to 1/1/2020

Go RV
Go $1:1

Agreed. But are they still running wire or cleaning the windows for final inspection? 
:cigar:

On 9/26/2019 at 12:42 PM, Carrello said:

Dear KamelKeeper, thank you for input and feedback.

Six months ago I Started a Thread in The opinion section “Why I believe our wait

will be longer” Today is October 01 and still no RV.

I see a lot of progress in many different areas but still some work to do. We can

see clearly they are moving from a closed economy to an open market economy.

I believe GOI / CBI will take the rest of 2019 to complete everything needed to 

Be part of the international market, with an international recognized currency with

real market value.

Go Iraq

Go open market economy 

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1