Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 23 January 2019

Adam Montana

40 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

No doubt about it, oil prices are manipulated.  Trump said he wanted lower oil prices and down it went.  We had the death cross in late Nov, 50 ma crossed down over the 200 ma

We will need to keep the Price above that 50 ma. support system" rel="">support between 51 and 52. A break of that and down goes Frazier for a retest of Dec lows.  I went long a couple of my favorite oil companies late Dec for a swing trade.  If we break that 50 ma I’m out. 

You The Man (as Usual), Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Hey, maybe BABY the Crude Oil Future Prices will get manipulated OUR way!!! :twothumbs:

Here is to hopin'!!! :backflip:

In The Mean Time....................................................................................

Go Crude Oil Prices On The Up AND Up.................................................

AND (of course).......................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Thats the direction I’m leaning :) 

With all due respect Sir, Adam, Could You Just Push The Stinkin' RV Button Instead AND send the fabled "RV Text"???!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Well, OK, You, Adam, SIR, are HIGHLY Appreciated For Your Contributions!!! :tiphat:

All The Best!!! :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time..............................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

I don't have any planned. There were a few over the past couple months while there was a lull in progress, but that's not what I'm seeing right now.

I love lullessness in this investment. To me that IS progress! Keep seeing it all the way to the SOON RV Adam!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I have a question about de la rue systems,, I have been searching online and where closest bank etc that has this system as to where we would go when the RV happens.  I am not coming up with much at all,, just saying biggest cities doesn’t mean much to me, I live rurally .

How do I find this out ? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sjb907 said:

I have a question about de la rue systems,, I have been searching online and where closest bank etc that has this system as to where we would go when the RV happens.  I am not coming up with much at all,, just saying biggest cities doesn’t mean much to me, I live rurally .

How do I find this out ? 

Start by calling around, making contacts, and sitting down with bank execs. Most of that information isn't going to be publicly available, so it will take a lot of networking and maybe some bribery (donuts work!).

I see you are VIP, so you can just wait for the VIP list when the RV is announced.

:twothumbs: 

• Upvote 11