Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Financial Operations Of: Lifting All The Barriers Imposed On The Central Bank Of Iraq After Its Actions Against Money Laundering 

If you check table1 in yota post. You can see under dinar/US exchange rate they only show the years 2013-2014-2015-2016

Looks like the CBI is planning to increase the dinar exchange rate this year 2017

Go Art 8

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy

Go increase exchange rate

Go $1:1

• Upvote 13

7 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

If you check table1 in yota post. You can see under dinar/US exchange rate they only show the years 2013-2014-2015-2016

Looks like the CBI is planning to increase the dinar exchange rate this year 2017

Go Art 8

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy

ThAnks LB ...I noted that I was being a bit light hearted  in changing to A fresh word of the day from soon to when... 

But I am hoping that it will not be too much longer. A little more pressure  and action and less complacency might help...

Enjoy the rest of your day...

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

ThAnks LB ...I noted that I was being a bit light hearted  in changing to A fresh word of the day from soon to when... 

But I am hoping that it will not be too much longer. A little more pressure  and action and less complacency might help...

Enjoy the rest of your day...

NoviceInvestor:twothumbs:

We are just waiting for the press release on Article lV consultation.

Go end of MCP

Go  $1:1

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Go Art 8

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy

Yes Yes Yes.  3027 is our year. 1 to 1.  

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, navira45 said:

Floridian, 

How could you say we have long ways to go? You have been hanging around with pepperoni too much...i mean kaperoni.

LOL LOL

I'm saying we have a ways to go because in order to eliminate the multiple currency practice, I know they have to keep the currency within 2% for 3 months, so they comply with Article VII, and they still have not done it. 

"Measures to bolster financial sector stability include strengthening the legal framework of the Central Bank of Iraq, restructuring state-owned banks, and eliminating an exchange restriction and a multi-currency practiceMeasures to prevent money-laundering, counter the financing of terrorism, and strengthen the anti-corruption legislation also need to be implemented."

• Upvote 2

The Executive Board today also concluded the 2017 Article IV Consultation with Iraq.

" A respective press release will be issued separately."

I like that line, in regards to Article IV.  Sounds like they were asked not to announce the progress in this subject, so that the GOI could make an announcement themselves and claim credit for it.  If they were NOT getting released from Chapter 7, if that's what this is, there would NOT be a need for a separate announcement.

• Upvote 7

22 minutes ago, fnbplanet said:

The Executive Board today also concluded the 2017 Article IV Consultation with Iraq.

" A respective press release will be issued separately."

I like that line, in regards to Article IV.  Sounds like they were asked not to announce the progress in this subject, so that the GOI could make an announcement themselves and claim credit for it.  If they were NOT getting released from Chapter 7, if that's what this is, there would NOT be a need for a separate announcement.

Man I like your thinking..... anytime between now and Monday would be good for me. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, nannab said:

LOL That means what my 10 times great grand children will be loaded :lmao:

Too funny ChuckFinley your's is the post of the day.. :twothumbs:  :lmao:

I had to see what the definition of SOON was.   You do not want to know what the definition of "In the coming days" was.  :lol:

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to The Financial Operations Of: Lifting All The Barriers Imposed On The Central Bank Of Iraq After Its Actions Against Money Laundering 
  • yota691 featured this topic