Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Power Reveal For "tomorrow's Press," The Stalled Legislation To The Oil And Gas Law !

DinarThug

1 minute ago, NeedRv said:

Next legislative term??? when is that... next year??? 

NeedRv,  I do believe they were referring to last legislative term stating you have until next legislative term which is now current to get it done or they will submit old "Oil & Gas Law" draft for vote.  The pressure is on!!

• Upvote 12

11 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

NeedRv,  I do believe they were referring to last legislative term stating you have until next legislative term which is now current to get it done or they will submit old "Oil & Gas Law" draft for vote.  The pressure is on!!

I agree tigergorzow. It's a common translation issue with the use of the word "next" I've noticed. 

I hope they keep that pressure on!!

• Upvote 6

Just now, Half Crazy Runner said:

I agree tigergorzow. It's a common translation issue with the use of the word "next" I've noticed. 

I hope they keep that pressure on!!

I agree, Half Crazy Runner! Can't let up now when things are looking so promising!

On a side note - There is nothing funner than being a runner! Go endorphins!

:twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

27 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

So what I am thinking is, they have until the end of this legislative session (possibly the beginning of Ramadan) to get it done.  Otherwise at the beginning of the next legislative session (the end of Ramadan), they submit the old law and vote on that one.  Is that an accurate assessment of the information???  Either way, it seems like we will have an HCL this year.  :praying:

• Upvote 3

Wow. What a way to try to wake up... I was doing well-got a good laugh through a couple of blurry eyes- from the jumper cable reference. Thanks Thugs! On that note, I truly hope the translation between last and next is interpreted correctly in the other comments above this one. I recall asking a thugs about a legislative term (although it wasn't about oil and gas -directly speaking) and that was in November '15. We all have our reasons for wanting an RV- and mine is to get off a day to day fight against 2 corrupt systems - the Connecticut legal system (1) which fixed my real estate (2) fraud trial against the agents we hired- who undervalued our property in our family's time of grief, and re-sold it to co-workers who posed as a young couple claiming they wanted to move in. The original trial was delayed, and a new judge showed up who refused to let the agreed upon witnesses testify, including the town tax assessor, a tax appraiser, a hand-writing expert (the realtors cut and pasted a signature from one doc onto another when we stated they never told us they were a dual agency - one representing the buyer and seller simultaneously, as well as the state of ct laws proving the realtors did in fact brake the law. At the end of a short jury trial in which it was obvious the jury knew something was 'up' the judge said, thanks for your time but you can go home. I am doing something very rare which is issuing a directive verdict in favor of the plaintiffs. The judge took the right of the jury out of their hands, and opened the door for the defense to sue me for $300,000! Despite the fact that I have an ongoing appeal which means a counter suit can't be initiated until an appeal is heard and ruled on, the lead judge in the court where the trial took place assigned the trial judge who ruled against me to hear evidence - immediately. So one of these days, while recovering at home from a setback from a car accident following my 20th orthopedic surgery 5 years ago, I will get a big breath of fresh air and the money I need for the appeal and re-trial from the RV of the Iraqi Dinar - which I truly hope is close at hand!

sorry about venting...I should have posted this in an off-topic section related to: does anyone know anything about crowd funding? My thumb just kept hitting the screen on this busted iPhone... 

Mods- if you can move this to an appropriate section based on the above please do - much appreciated.Go RV!

• Upvote 5

What's a little more getting jacked around compared to every thing else we've seen from these monkeys over the last decade +.

it will all be ready, when it's ready-WHEN !  . . . Has always been the question.

Prepare to standby . . . Standby, comes " in the coming days "

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry, it's govt. don't trust them, never will, no matter what country. They stall because it continues their theft from the people. Even after its enactment they will continue  their theft from the people and call it taxes. Then they will incrementally raise them to keep taking more. 

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, siberian_shaddow said:

I would agree with you LB,  there going to wait for Mosul to be liberated thats a key factor in resolving there problems of becoming a new and free Iraq and they want to show that there big boys now to the International world.

s_s, 

security > stability > complete seated government > important laws > RV

• Upvote 8

16 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

DT,  Thanks,  DV,  Based on an article posted by Yota yesterday Abadi & COM are discussing both National Oil Company Law & Oil &, Gas Law so hopefully within the next days they will approve and send to Parliament for read, vote & published in the Gazette.

Keeping The Faith!!

GO RV!!

Here we go!  Time to wrap this thing up!

• Upvote 1