Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Restrict Immigration From Countries In The Middle East, Including Iraq !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A 'Crack Down On Immigrants Who Receive Government Assistance'!

Trump restrict immigration from countries in the Middle East, including Iraq

History of edits:: 1.25.2017 8:19 • 42 visits readable
Trump restrict immigration from countries in the Middle East, including Iraq
{International: Euphrates News} signed by US President Donald Trump, on Wednesday, several executive orders on immigration.

He said members of Congress and experts, is expected to Trump orders include restrictions on the entry of refugees into the United States, and some visa holders from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Alemen.bhsp news agencies. 
Congressional aides and immigration experts expected to take other measures such as directing all agencies to end work on a system to identify non - citizens who enter the United States and out of them, and crack down on immigrants who receive government assistance without a face right. 

Was quoted by news agencies, for Stephen Ajomski great sex and Immigration Services in the former Obama administration legal advisers said that " the president has a limit of acceptance of refugee applications and issuing visas for certain countries the authority, if it is decided that this is in the public interest." 

It is expected that Trump orders signed at the headquarters of the Department of Homeland Security , which includes Msaolaytha immigration and border security. 

The Trump candidate for the post of Minister of Justice , Senator Jeff Sessions, said they will focus restrictions on countries that migrants can represent such a threat instead of a ban on those who profess a religion Maanh.ant

http://alforatnews.com/modules.....yid=137547

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

General Mattis Hasn't Even Been On The Job A Week Yet And The Taliban Is Already Trying To Cut A Deal ! :o

:D   :D   :D

JANUARY 25, 2017

An open letter from the Taliban to Trump calls to end the war in Afghanistan has been going on 15 years and which caused human and material losses to both sides

KABUL (DPA) Taliban issued an open letter to US President Donald Trump, the new US leader, urging an end to the ongoing war in Afghanistan, according to the agency, "Khama Press" Afghan news agency Wednesday.

And it recognizes the movement, which accuses it of civilians suffered most of the casualties in the rhetoric that has been going on 15 years of war have caused human and material losses to both sides.

Taliban and justify the continuing insurgency in the speech, claiming that "the Jihad group and struggle" religiously and intellectually and nationally project is in line with all other legal standards. "

The group claims that "Afghans, as a nation ravaged by war for 38 years, and they want to truly end the war, with that understanding Aarafon- Whatever the reason for the wars Alsabakh- that the main cause of the ongoing conflict is the presence of foreign occupation in our independent state forces," describing the ongoing violence that illegal and glory, and aimless.

The Taliban also claimed that the continuous-led insurgency represents a unified national uprising on the part of all races and insists that the Afghan nation does not have any intention to harm others.

The open letter was issued days after the group issued a statement, in the wake of the inauguration of Trump, which warned that violence in Afghanistan will continue, if Trump's management continued to follow the orientations of the previous US administrations, led by Barack Obama and George W. Bush.

The Taliban also claimed that the invasion led by the United States, with support from the coalition forces, resulting in the destruction and loss of life and financial losses in the billions in the past 16 years, and that the use of force resulting in the formation of a negative image of the United States and the growing hatred against it

http://www.raialyoum.com/?p=609448

• Upvote 6

Dang, now who is going to run the convenience stores and hotels? Who is going to cut our grass and trim our hedges? Who is going to work in the carpet factories in Georgia? We are screwed, even "W" knew the worth of cheap labor. If you think the twenty somethings growing up in America today are going to work these jobs, you are in for a big surprise. Millenniums, think they should all start out at the top. Be managers. The twenty somethings believe they are entitled like no generation before them. If you are a mom or dad and have teenagers, prepare them for the hard labor we all used to do before the illegal immigrants arrived. The days of sitting home and getting high playing video games while stuffing their faces with processed food and energy drinks is about to come to an end...

B/A 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

34 minutes ago, Monkndad said:

Dang BA do you know my daughter? lol

Sadly I work with many local businesses and the owners tell me all the time that this is how it is with today's young adults.

Here is a true story, I just has a retention wall built and the landscaping company sent three guys. Two Americans and one Mexican, all in their twenties. One worked hard all day and only took 3 breaks per day and two took breaks about every hour to smoke, rehydrate, check their phones, etc.. Care to guess which was which?

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its called Illegal look it up, If you want to come and live , work and play in this GREAT country there is a system, that keeps us safe, The right way is better than the wrong.. NO free food, health care, housing , education, I had to work for everything , Iam so tired of paying for these illegals to get a free ride.. and need to stop the I don't know who my baby daddy be...Then its all you sister that child is your responsibility NOT MINE ! 

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Sadly I work with many local businesses and the owners tell me all the time that this is how it is with today's young adults.

Here is a true story, I just has a retention wall built and the landscaping company sent three guys. Two Americans and one Mexican, all in their twenties. One worked hard all day and only took 3 breaks per day and two took breaks about every hour to smoke, rehydrate, check their phones, etc.. Care to guess which was which?

B/A

I did forget to mention Luis is a legal immigrant, hard working, honest and very skilled. The others? Well not so much.

Edited by bostonangler
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Dang, now who is going to run the convenience stores and hotels? Who is going to cut our grass and trim our hedges? Who is going to work in the carpet factories in Georgia? We are screwed, even "W" knew the worth of cheap labor. If you think the twenty somethings growing up in America today are going to work these jobs, you are in for a big surprise. Millenniums, think they should all start out at the top. Be managers. The twenty somethings believe they are entitled like no generation before them. If you are a mom or dad and have teenagers, prepare them for the hard labor we all used to do before the illegal immigrants arrived. The days of sitting home and getting high playing video games while stuffing their faces with processed food and energy drinks is about to come to an end...

B/A 

Hunger will stop alot of this. Stop giving them a free ride.

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, four wheel drift said:

Hunger will stop alot of this. Stop giving them a free ride.

FWD

GO RV

I couldn't agree more. My teenager wanted a cell phone. I said sure you can have one as soon as you can pay for it. She is 15 and got a job at a grocery store, at her age she is allowed to work limited hours. Best thing we ever did. She now has a bank account and loves seeing it grow.

My friends with teenagers suffer from their own behavior. They want to be their kid's friends. They don't want to let them grow up. I have actually seen 17 and 18 year olds in a business filling out a job application with their mom sitting next to them. Can you imagine? When I was that age I would have never let my mom come into a business with me to apply for a job.

And what about these 25 and older living with their parents? Really? Part of the reason is their parents let them do whatever they want. Like having parties, or letting boyfriends and girlfriends sleep over. What motivation does a kid have to leave?

My dad used to tell me, "You live under my roof, you live by my rules". That got me motivated to be independent pretty darn quick.

B/A

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

KABUL (DPA) Taliban issued an open letter to US President Donald Trump, the new US leader, urging an end to the ongoing war in Afghanistan, according to the agency, "Khama Press" Afghan news agency Wednesday.

DinarThug Thanks,  DV,  Folks apparently the "Enemy" understands clearly that the gloves are coming off with President DJT & SEC DEF Mattis.  If you try to bring harm to America or our Allies we are 100% coming to kill you first and in hopes you will give up your evil ways and 100% rehabilitate your mind, body and soul.  Take heed Taliwac, Al - Quaeda and ISIS cowards only death is the end game.    President DJT have echoed we will "WIN" so please take him very serious!!   

• Upvote 6

58 minutes ago, Boozer said:

Its called Illegal look it up, If you want to come and live , work and play in this GREAT country there is a system, that keeps us safe, The right way is better than the wrong.. NO free food, health care, housing , education, I had to work for everything , Iam so tired of paying for these illegals to get a free ride.. and need to stop the I don't know who my baby daddy be...Then its all you sister that child is your responsibility NOT MINE ! 

Well said... 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I couldn't agree more. My teenager wanted a cell phone. I said sure you can have one as soon as you can pay for it. She is 15 and got a job at a grocery store, at her age she is allowed to work limited hours. Best thing we ever did. She now has a bank account and loves seeing it grow.

My friends with teenagers suffer from their own behavior. They want to be their kid's friends. They don't want to let them grow up. I have actually seen 17 and 18 year olds in a business filling out a job application with their mom sitting next to them. Can you imagine? When I was that age I would have never let my mom come into a business with me to apply for a job.

And what about these 25 and older living with their parents? Really? Part of the reason is their parents let them do whatever they want. Like having parties, or letting boyfriends and girlfriends sleep over. What motivation does a kid have to leave?

My dad used to tell me, "You live under my roof, you live by my rules". That got me motivated to be independent pretty darn quick.

B/A

Your words will hit a cord with many.. I started work after school at 12 and have worked all my life most of it self employed and it's been tough as a mum because after educating 2 children there was never enough for me to put away for retirement .. That's why I'm looking forward to the RV .. I can retire and someone else can have my job.. But who? It's physical hard work and no young person would do it ...🙏🙏🙏 for an RV soon

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

General Mattis Hasn't Even Been On The Job A Week Yet And The Taliban Is Already Trying To Cut A Deal ! :o

:D   :D   :D

JANUARY 25, 2017

An open letter from the Taliban to Trump calls to end the war in Afghanistan has been going on 15 years and which caused human and material losses to both sides

And it recognizes the movement, which accuses it of civilians suffered most of the casualties in the rhetoric that has been going on 15 years of war have caused human and material losses to both sides.

Taliban and justify the continuing insurgency in the speech, claiming that "the Jihad group and struggle" religiously and intellectually and nationally project is in line with all other legal standards. "

The group claims that "Afghans, as a nation ravaged by war for 38 years, and they want to truly end the war, with that understanding Aarafon- Whatever the reason for the wars Alsabakh- that the main cause of the ongoing conflict is the presence of foreign occupation in our independent state forces," describing the ongoing violence that illegal and glory, and aimless.

The Taliban also claimed that the continuous-led insurgency represents a unified national uprising on the part of all races and insists that the Afghan nation does not have any intention to harm others.

The open letter was issued days after the group issued a statement, in the wake of the inauguration of Trump, which warned that violence in Afghanistan will continue, if Trump's management continued to follow the orientations of the previous US administrations, led by Barack Obama and George W. Bush.

The Taliban also claimed that the invasion led by the United States, with support from the coalition forces, resulting in the destruction and loss of life and financial losses in the billions in the past 16 years, and that the use of force resulting in the formation of a negative image of the United States and the growing hatred against it

http://www.raialyoum.com/?p=609448

It's been All games and TONS O' FUN IN THE SUN for these murderous "bass-turds"  what with the last 8 years of stellar leadership from the Lead from Behind, Linguine Back Boned Celebrity in Chief.

NOW - they know like a pigeon to a statue, the " Trumpnado " has just painted a Bulls Eye Target on each and everyone of these sorry azzed M*^Her Fockers Backs ! ! ! ! I guess having the " MAD DOG " unleashed on your sorry butts is cause for concern, HUH !!!!!!!!!!

With the " MAD DOG " at the lead we can now say " CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR "  - AND REALLY REALLY MEAN IT !!!!!

• Upvote 9