Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

31 minutes ago, dinareffic said:

I swear this is new, but the decimal point was moved one spot over.  Might be something, might be nothing.  Interesting at the least.

Look again

In the suburbs of Baghdad

I think the editor doesn't know their math here

Starr

Edited by Starrider
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Exchange Iraqi dinar globally 4:00 AM Baghdad time  
Iraqi Dinar Exchange Worldwide 4:00 AM Baghdad Time.... that is from from yesterday...the .000 added in their website who knows really... but it still interresting since they are not using the US dollar anymore between  Iran and Iraq.. then October 24 alaq game on tv saying there are starting the initiative...which is rdy to go supported by all big players...

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, Donziman said:

I don't think these guys know the difference between a decimal point and a comma,do you?

My Thought exactly

1 hour ago, Starrider said:

Look again

Starr

But I did get 2 rubies for this

Starr

Edited by Starrider
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, 6ly410 said:

Exchange Iraqi dinar globally 4:00 AM Baghdad time  
Iraqi Dinar Exchange Worldwide 4:00 AM Baghdad Time.... that is from from yesterday...the .000 added in their website who knows really... but it still interresting since they are not using the US dollar anymore between  Iran and Iraq.. then October 24 alaq game on tv saying there are starting the initiative...which is rdy to go supported by all big players...

I even'd you out for the ruby there was no need for someone to give to you

Starr

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

29 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I think it is a good week for Allaq to push the button. They really need the RV to move forward….. So much of what they want to do needs money. The RV will supply that   I think it is a good week for Allaq to push the button. They really need the RV to move forward….. So much of what they want to do needs money. The RV will supply that

🙏🙏🙏

• Upvote 3

With the G20 just wrapping up this weekend and the fact that China and US are looking to level the playing field..... Iraq better hop to it if they are wanting the heavy hitters to invest in their country! Cryptos are being positioned by the institutional investment firms to take off in Q1 of 19..... this is Iraq’s chance to get out ahead of that before all the money starts chasing BAKKT/Fidelity/JPMorgan etc into the Crypto Space. 

Foreign Currencies will be old news 😂 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Starrider said:

Look again

Starr

Starr the Ruby queen ! LOL must be some fat fingers out there , sure no one would hurt the Queen ......not here on DV ! Fat fingers it was. 😄

• Haha 3

• yota691 changed the title to Know the exchange rates of the dollar, the tumans and the lira in the markets of Baghdad

European and Gulf currencies rise against the Iraqi dinar

European and Gulf currencies rise against the Iraqi dinar
The US dollar is falling against the Iraqi currency
 03 December 2018 10:57 p

Direct : European currencies rose against the Iraqi dinar, while the dollar fell against him.

The euro rose 0.23% against the Iraqi dinar, the pound rose 0.05%, while the dollar fell against him by 0.17%, compared to previous levels.

The value of the Japanese yen against the Iraqi dinar decreased by 0.17 % .

The majority of Gulf currencies fell against the Iraqi dinar, the Qatari riyal fell by 0.48% and the Bahraini dinar lost 0.44 % .

The value of the UAE dirham, the Jordanian dinar against the Iraqi dinar fell by 0.17 percent, and the value of the Saudi riyal decreased by 0.16 percent .

On the other hand, the value of the Kuwaiti dinar and the Omani riyal rose against the Iraqi currency.

The value of the Egyptian pound fell 0.21% against the Iraqi dinar.

ClientServiceProvider?RT=62&FILEID=20910

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

This has got to be key results Of no US dollars in Iran.   Is this the beginning of the dinar becoming a world recognizes currency? If the so-called open market is excepting currencies from around the world.   Maybe this is the catalyst. 😎

Looks like it imo .. exciting times ...

Edited by 6ly410

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic