Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

European and Gulf currencies rise against the Iraqi dinar

The US dollar is falling against the Iraqi currency
 03 December 2018 10:57 p

Direct : European currencies rose against the Iraqi dinar, while the dollar fell against him.

The euro rose 0.23% against the Iraqi dinar, the pound rose 0.05%, while the dollar fell against him by 0.17%, compared to previous levels.

The value of the Japanese yen against the Iraqi dinar decreased by 0.17 % .

The majority of Gulf currencies fell against the Iraqi dinar, the Qatari riyal fell by 0.48% and the Bahraini dinar lost 0.44 % .

The value of the UAE dirham, the Jordanian dinar against the Iraqi dinar fell by 0.17 percent, and the value of the Saudi riyal decreased by 0.16 percent .

On the other hand, the value of the Kuwaiti dinar and the Omani riyal rose against the Iraqi currency.

The value of the Egyptian pound fell 0.21% against the Iraqi dinar.

ClientServiceProvider?RT=62&FILEID=20910

Did they ever keep track before of which currencies rise or fall against the Iraqi Dinar?

I don't remember seeing anything like this before, but then my memory is not what it used to be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

The US dollar is falling against the Iraqi currency
 03 December 2018 10:57 p

Direct : European currencies rose against the Iraqi dinar, while the dollar fell against him.

The euro rose 0.23% against the Iraqi dinar, the pound rose 0.05%, while the dollar fell against him by 0.17%, compared to previous levels.

The value of the Japanese yen against the Iraqi dinar decreased by 0.17 % .

The majority of Gulf currencies fell against the Iraqi dinar, the Qatari riyal fell by 0.48% and the Bahraini dinar lost 0.44 % .

The value of the UAE dirham, the Jordanian dinar against the Iraqi dinar fell by 0.17 percent, and the value of the Saudi riyal decreased by 0.16 percent .

On the other hand, the value of the Kuwaiti dinar and the Omani riyal rose against the Iraqi currency.

The value of the Egyptian pound fell 0.21% against the Iraqi dinar.

ClientServiceProvider?RT=62&FILEID=20910

Now the IQD must be feeling the pressure to fall up against all of them and the USD.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Floridian said:

Did they ever keep track before of which currencies rise or fall against the Iraqi Dinar?

I don't remember seeing anything like this before, but then my memory is not what it used to be.

:twothumbs: I DO NOT Remember THIS Either, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

So, OK, I may be WAY Off My Rocker here but I think THEY are testing algorithms in the back ground as a precursor to the INTERNATIONAL IQD "Go Live"!!!

I surmise the IQD HAS TO come off the "Program Rate" to "Go Live" INTERNATIONALLY whereas the Bicraqi Iraqi IQD part of the algorithm may have ONLY one "element" consisting of the "Program Rate" AND THAT one "element" can be rectified with "Proper Authorization"!!!

So, why NOW with all the testing???!!! Just for fun???!!! Just to torment Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investors???!!!

OR,...........................................................................(well, you know, what WE have ALL been waiting for)???!!!

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, I might be a nut job or somethin'!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

DISCLAIMER: THE OPINION(S) STATED HERE ARE IN NO WAY TO BE CONSTRUED AS THE ACTUAL OPINION(S) OF THE SITE FOUNDER, ADMINISTRATORS, MODERATORS, AND/OR ANY AFFILIATES WITH THIS SITE. THE OPINION(S) STATED HERE MAY BE FORWARD LOOKING BUT CAN NOT BE CONSTRUED IN ANY WAY AS FINANCIAL AND/OR INVESTMENT ADVICE AND/OR FUTURE PERFORMANCE OF ANY SORT.

In The Mean Time................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship: 

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: I DO NOT Remember THIS Either, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

So, OK, I may be WAY Off My Rocker here but I think THEY are testing algorithms in the back ground as a precursor to the INTERNATIONAL IQD "Go Live"!!!

I surmise the IQD HAS TO come off the "Program Rate" to "Go Live" INTERNATIONALLY whereas the Bicraqi Iraqi IQD part of the algorithm may have ONLY one "element" consisting of the "Program Rate" AND THAT one "element" can be rectified with "Proper Authorization"!!!

So, why NOW with all the testing???!!! Just for fun???!!! Just to torment Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investors???!!!

OR,...........................................................................(well, you know, what WE have ALL been waiting for)???!!!

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, I might be a nut job or somethin'!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

DISCLAIMER: THE OPINION(S) STATED HERE ARE IN NO WAY TO BE CONSTRUED AS THE ACTUAL OPINION(S) OF THE SITE FOUNDER, ADMINISTRATORS, MODERATORS, AND/OR ANY AFFILIATES WITH THIS SITE. THE OPINION(S) STATED HERE MAY BE FORWARD LOOKING BUT CAN NOT BE CONSTRUED IN ANY WAY AS FINANCIAL AND/OR INVESTMENT ADVICE AND/OR FUTURE PERFORMANCE OF ANY SORT.

In The Mean Time................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

I LOVE this answer, Synopsis.  (Also, got a kick out of your disclaimer.  LOL LOL)

Okay, so if you and I don't remember them keeping track of which currencies rise or fall against the Iraqi Dinar, 

this seems like a HUGE clue as to what we are to expect come January, 2019.

I think the only thing that remains is that they have to accept Article VIII.  This is the news I'm waiting for so that the IQD can be a tradable currency.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I LOVE this answer, Synopsis.  (Also, got a kick out of your disclaimer.  LOL LOL)

Okay, so if you and I don't remember them keeping track of which currencies rise or fall against the Iraqi Dinar, 

this seems like a HUGE clue as to what we are to expect come January, 2019.

I think the only thing that remains is that they have to accept Article VIII.  This is the news I'm waiting for so that the IQD can be a tradable currency.

:twothumbs: YOU The MAN, Floridian, AND (again) The Very Best Of Your Week To YOU!!! :tiphat:

My nut job perspective is there are MANY, MANY pieces to THIS Whole "DEAL"!!! Some of which are Long, Long Term Strategic AND some of which are Temporal AND Tactical.

So.....................................................................................................

When ALL the Critical Elements are SUFFICIENTLY In Place.......

THIS Whole "DEAL" will be like Grinding Some Gears VS. Shifting ALL Gears Smoothly!!!

The machination will produce some "seemingly" "unrelated" "events" AND/OR "agreements" with some "tactical" "agreements" "replaced" AND/OR "discontinued". Some (or most) of which NONE of US may have ANY idea about.

THAT is one reason why I believe news in AND out of Iraq will be CRAZY, CRAZY AND Impossibly Dismal on or around things settling out.

Kinda like landing a small aircraft on a runway located in an agricultural area on a sunny and light winded day. The newly plowed field generates thermal currents with the sun shining on the dark turned up soil so the light air craft bounces around up and down AND side to side in ever increasing magnitude as the small aircraft descends on approach to the run way.

THEN...................................................................

The small aircraft passes above the fence over the grass just before the runway where there are NO MO thermal currents rising upward.

AND.....................................................................

The small aircraft IMMEDIATELY stabilizes for a Smooth Landing!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Hey, I did say "nut job"!!!

So.......................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" You Love So Well "Applies"!!!

:o       :o       :o

In The Mean Time.............................................

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Totally agree with you my friend Synopsis,

I remember an old article talking about the behavior of dinar pegged to a basket of

currencies. No just the dollar.

Like you said,  This could be the precursor to the “international IQD” 

Go CBI

Go Dinar

Go international 

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Laid Back said:

Totally agree with you my friend Synopsis,

I remember an old article talking about the behavior of dinar pegged to a basket of

currencies. No just the dollar.

Like you said,  This could be the precursor to the “international IQD” 

Go CBI

Go Dinar

Go international 

Go RV

Go $1:1

:twothumbs: I Agree, Laid Back My Friend, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: I Agree, Laid Back My Friend, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

2019 is looking very promising 🙏🏼💰😊

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: YOU The MAN, Floridian, AND (again) The Very Best Of Your Week To YOU!!! :tiphat:

My nut job perspective is there are MANY, MANY pieces to THIS Whole "DEAL"!!! Some of which are Long, Long Term Strategic AND some of which are Temporal AND Tactical.

So.....................................................................................................

When ALL the Critical Elements are SUFFICIENTLY In Place.......

THIS Whole "DEAL" will be like Grinding Some Gears VS. Shifting ALL Gears Smoothly!!!

The machination will produce some "seemingly" "unrelated" "events" AND/OR "agreements" with some "tactical" "agreements" "replaced" AND/OR "discontinued". Some (or most) of which NONE of US may have ANY idea about.

THAT is one reason why I believe news in AND out of Iraq will be CRAZY, CRAZY AND Impossibly Dismal on or around things settling out.

Yep!  You're right!  😊

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

2019 is looking very promising 🙏🏼💰😊

37 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Yep!  You're right!  😊

:twothumbs: I Further Agree With You Here, Laid Back AND Floridian My Friends, AND (again) The Very Best Of Your Weeks To You!!! :tiphat:

The "milestones" coming up, to me, suggest a sooner rather than later approach to include (otherwise speculation could/may get way, way out of hand):

• The Insanians have been using the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions as a significant source of income to fund THEIR Insanian Terrorist Machine in AND around Iraq at the Bicraqi Iraqi's expense. So, for sanctions to REALLY take hold, the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions WILL HAVE TO STOP forcing the Bicraqi Iraqi to go from a "closed economy" to an integrated INTERNATIONAL "open economy".
  • The Bicraqi Iraqi 2019 budget could prove to be problematic AND generate instability in Iraq if an INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar rate were to occur during the year. THIS would conflict with the Stability piece of Safety, Security, Stability, AND Sovereignty of Iraq so I think a fairly significant piece to the whole "DEAL". A leading indicator of good things to me is the Trifecta of Standard Chartered Bank, Trade Bank Of Iraq, AND GE announced earlier. THIS could be an indication of a "limited" "test case" of the INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar NOT publicized since the GE agreement indicates the work needed as part of the "Reconstruction Phase".
  • Other

I also look at the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar available in The United States Of America through about ten internet vendors as an indication of where the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar supply in Iraq may be. This may or may not be ALL the internet vendors available but ONLY the appearing licensed dealers.

There is ONLY ONE internet vendor I am aware of that offers UNCIRCULATED 250 (15,000 TOTAL) AND 1,000 (100,000 maximum) denominations of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. The 500 denomination is recently no longer available. There appear to be NO 5,000 AND 10,000 CIRCULATED denominations available whereas the UNCIRCULATED seem to come into and out of availability with the most recent availability of the 5,000 CIRCULATED to be the most constant. In the not too distant past, the 5,000 denomination WAS NOT mentioned in news articles leading me to believe the Bicraqi Iraqi are determined to get these out of the reach of Bicraqi Iraqi AND phase the 5,000 out of existence first. I suspect the 10,000 denomination is next in line to include all the 1,000, 500, AND 250 denominations. There WAS NOT a release of the "new issue" 250, 500, AND 1,000 denominations noted by Ali al-Alaaq leading me to believe the next phase of "delete the zeroes" is hot, heavy, AND imminent. After all, if the 250, 500, AND 1,000 denominations are all worn out as advertised, then why are not replacements being made available?

One, what I believe to be, reliable internet vendor has been out of the CIRCULATED 25,000 denomination and ONLY has a measly 250,000 (10 notes) now available. So, the CIRCULATED 25,000 denomination MAY ALSO be planned to be phased out. There have not been ANY CIRCULATED OR UNCIRCULATED 50,000 denomination from, what I believe to be, the most reliable internet vendors, for some time.

So....................................the point to ALL this is the note goals for ALL the CIRCULATED AND UNCIRCULATED denominations IN Iraq has been nominally met since, I believe, there was a fixed amount of the 2003, 2013, AND 2015 (50,000 denomination ONLY) series printed whereas the policy for removing AND destroying the sub quality CIRCULATED notes HAS BEEN AND IS BEING Applied.

So...................................the ACTUAL number of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes is dwindling. I Believe.

When the OUT of Country (out of Iraq) exchanges occurs post event, the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes will be tested for authenticity for ALL the 2003, 2013, AND 2015 series notes. I suspect the COUNTERFEIT notes WILL BE Confiscated AND Destroyed in AND/OR outside Iraq. I suspect the bone fide UNCIRCULATED 25,000 AND 50,000 denominations will be held as hard currency reserve Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in Countries where the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is exchanged AND/OR will be funneled to Countries that choose to have hard currency Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar as a Reserve Currency. In the new issue of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar denominations, the 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000, AND 10,000 will likely NOT be printed. It remains to be seen whether or NOT the 25,000 AND/OR 50,000 AND/OR higher denominations like the 100,000 OR higher will be printed (or released) for INTERBANK hard currency transfers ONLY. This to coincide with the lower denominations (100, 50, 25, 10, 5, 2, 1, etc.) being made available on a predetermined protocol IN Iraq.

So...................................I remain hopeful for the remainder of THIS Year with the prime time being nominally 23Dec2018 through 07Jan2019 with possibly extending to nominally the end of January 2019 as a "contingency".

Well, OK, ONLY further conjectures, thoughts, opinions and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, I REALLY may be a nut job or somethin'!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" REALLY DOES "Apply"!!!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

12 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: I Further Agree With You Here, Laid Back AND Floridian My Friends, AND (again) The Very Best Of Your Weeks To You!!! :tiphat:

The "milestones" coming up, to me, suggest a sooner rather than later approach to include (otherwise speculation could/may get way, way out of hand):

• The Insanians have been using the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions as a significant source of income to fund THEIR Insanian Terrorist Machine in AND around Iraq at the Bicraqi Iraqi's expense. So, for sanctions to REALLY take hold, the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions WILL HAVE TO STOP forcing the Bicraqi Iraqi to go from a "closed economy" to an integrated INTERNATIONAL "open economy".
  • The Bicraqi Iraqi 2019 budget could prove to be problematic AND generate instability in Iraq if an INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar rate were to occur during the year. THIS would conflict with the Stability piece of Safety, Security, Stability, AND Sovereignty of Iraq so I think a fairly significant piece to the whole "DEAL". A leading indicator of good things to me is the Trifecta of Standard Chartered Bank, Trade Bank Of Iraq, AND GE announced earlier. THIS could be an indication of a "limited" "test case" of the INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar NOT publicized since the GE agreement indicates the work needed as part of the "Reconstruction Phase".
  • Other

I also look at the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar available in The United States Of America through about ten internet vendors as an indication of where the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar supply in Iraq may be. This may or may not be ALL the internet vendors available but ONLY the appearing licensed dealers.

There is ONLY ONE internet vendor I am aware of that offers UNCIRCULATED 250 (15,000 TOTAL) AND 1,000 (100,000 maximum) denominations of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. The 500 denomination is recently no longer available. There appear to be NO 5,000 AND 10,000 CIRCULATED denominations available whereas the UNCIRCULATED seem to come into and out of availability with the most recent availability of the 5,000 CIRCULATED to be the most constant. In the not too distant past, the 5,000 denomination WAS NOT mentioned in news articles leading me to believe the Bicraqi Iraqi are determined to get these out of the reach of Bicraqi Iraqi AND phase the 5,000 out of existence first. I suspect the 10,000 denomination is next in line to include all the 1,000, 500, AND 250 denominations. There WAS NOT a release of the "new issue" 250, 500, AND 1,000 denominations noted by Ali al-Alaaq leading me to believe the next phase of "delete the zeroes" is hot, heavy, AND imminent. After all, if the 250, 500, AND 1,000 denominations are all worn out as advertised, then why are not replacements being made available?

One, what I believe to be, reliable internet vendor has been out of the CIRCULATED 25,000 denomination and ONLY has a measly 250,000 (10 notes) now available. So, the CIRCULATED 25,000 denomination MAY ALSO be planned to be phased out. There have not been ANY CIRCULATED OR UNCIRCULATED 50,000 denomination from, what I believe to be, the most reliable internet vendors, for some time.

So....................................the point to ALL this is the note goals for ALL the CIRCULATED AND UNCIRCULATED denominations IN Iraq has been nominally met since, I believe, there was a fixed amount of the 2003, 2013, AND 2015 (50,000 denomination ONLY) series printed whereas the policy for removing AND destroying the sub quality CIRCULATED notes HAS BEEN AND IS BEING Applied.

So...................................the ACTUAL number of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes is dwindling. I Believe.

When the OUT of Country (out of Iraq) exchanges occurs post event, the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes will be tested for authenticity for ALL the 2003, 2013, AND 2015 series notes. I suspect the COUNTERFEIT notes WILL BE Confiscated AND Destroyed in AND/OR outside Iraq. I suspect the bone fide UNCIRCULATED 25,000 AND 50,000 denominations will be held as hard currency reserve Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in Countries where the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is exchanged AND/OR will be funneled to Countries that choose to have hard currency Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar as a Reserve Currency. In the new issue of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar denominations, the 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000, AND 10,000 will likely NOT be printed. It remains to be seen whether or NOT the 25,000 AND/OR 50,000 AND/OR higher denominations like the 100,000 OR higher will be printed (or released) for INTERBANK hard currency transfers ONLY. This to coincide with the lower denominations (100, 50, 25, 10, 5, 2, 1, etc.) being made available on a predetermined protocol IN Iraq.

So...................................I remain hopeful for the remainder of THIS Year with the prime time being nominally 23Dec2018 through 07Jan2019 with possibly extending to nominally the end of January 2019 as a "contingency".

Well, OK, ONLY further conjectures, thoughts, opinions and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, I REALLY may be a nut job or somethin'!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" REALLY DOES "Apply"!!!

Another brilliant post, Synopsis!  Thank you.

"One, what I believe to be, reliable internet vendor has been out of the CIRCULATED 25,000 denomination and ONLY has a measly 250,000 (10 notes) now available. So, the CIRCULATED 25,000 denomination MAY ALSO be planned to be phased out. There have not been ANY CIRCULATED OR UNCIRCULATED 50,000 denomination from, what I believe to be, the most reliable internet vendors, for some time."

Question 1:  If the above turns out to be correct, it will force us to exchange our dinar immediately instead of holding out for bigger profit, if the exchange rate starts out low.  Right?

"So...................................I remain hopeful for the remainder of THIS Year with the prime time being nominally 23Dec2018 through 07Jan2019 with possibly extending to nominally the end of January 2019 as a "contingency"."

Question 2:  If they raise the exchange rate at the end of December, wouldn't they have to re-do the entire 2018 budget with updated figures?  Why wouldn't they hold out another week until January, 2019 in order to avoid all the recalculations?

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Another brilliant post, Synopsis!  Thank you.

"One, what I believe to be, reliable internet vendor has been out of the CIRCULATED 25,000 denomination and ONLY has a measly 250,000 (10 notes) now available. So, the CIRCULATED 25,000 denomination MAY ALSO be planned to be phased out. There have not been ANY CIRCULATED OR UNCIRCULATED 50,000 denomination from, what I believe to be, the most reliable internet vendors, for some time."

Question 1:  If the above turns out to be correct, it will force us to exchange our dinar immediately instead of holding out for bigger profit, if the exchange rate starts out low.  Right?

"So...................................I remain hopeful for the remainder of THIS Year with the prime time being nominally 23Dec2018 through 07Jan2019 with possibly extending to nominally the end of January 2019 as a "contingency"."

Question 2:  If they raise the exchange rate at the end of December, wouldn't they have to re-do the entire 2018 budget with updated figures?  Why wouldn't they hold out another week until January, 2019 in order to avoid all the recalculations?

:twothumbs: YOU The MAN (again), Floridian, AND (again) The Very Best Of Your Week To YOU!!! :tiphat:

I am pretty sure YOU are going to shoot me (again) - FIGURATIVELY - for posting THIS "Instructional" "Video" BUT, well worth the viewing (again), IMO (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

Well, OK, to offer OPINIONS on Your questions:

1. Nah, mad rush AND NO ONE benefits there. Safety, Security, AND Stability are features EVERYBODY wants AND needs. Likely MUCH MO "sugar" than "vinegar" to get the peeps to do what is necessary. EVERYONE will need to make reasonable choices. The "first cheese" MAY be the ONLY cheese. May be NOT!!! Sure, I have my needs, wants, AND desires identified so will get a "feel" for how things go down. Likely, I will exchange a portion right off the bat and then hold out on the rest to see where things go.
  2. Hard to say. There was a call in an article earlier to pay off the  2018 budget allocations early. So, happening late 2018, to me, is an option.

REMEMBER the "Standard" "Disclaimer"!!! (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, to offer OPINIONS on Your questions:

1. Nah, mad rush AND NO ONE benefits there. Safety, Security, AND Stability are features EVERYBODY wants AND needs. Likely MUCH MO "sugar" than "vinegar" to get the peeps to do what is necessary. EVERYONE will need to make reasonable choices. The "first cheese" MAY be the ONLY cheese. May be NOT!!! Sure, I have my needs, wants, AND desires identified so will get a "feel" for how things go down. Likely, I will exchange a portion right off the bat and then hold out on the rest to see where things go.
  2. Hard to say. There was a call in an article earlier to pay off the  2018 budget allocations early. So, happening late 2018, to me, is an option.

Good answers!  😀

Well gee, I never even heard about the call to pay off the 2018 budget allocations early.  All I can say is, "Merry Christmas to us all".  

:praying::praying::praying:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Floridian said:

Good answers!  😀

Well gee, I never even heard about the call to pay off the 2018 budget allocations early.  All I can say is, "Merry Christmas to us all".  

:praying::praying::praying:

:twothumbs: Your Opinion On This Piece Here, Kind AND Highly Astute Sir Floridian, AND (again) The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time............................................................................................

• Thanks 2

• yota691 changed the title to The dollar is slightly lower against the Iraqi dinar

The dollar is slightly lower against the Iraqi dinar

12:29 - 05/12/2018

Follow - up - News balances 
recorded the foreign exchange markets in Baghdad on Wednesday morning, decreased slightly at the price of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar. 
The market price in the stock market in Baghdad, 1197.5 dinars per dollar, or 119 thousand and 750 dinars per hundred dollars, after yesterday was at 1198 dinars to the dollar. 
The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were: 
the selling price of one dollar 1202.5 dinars, or 120 thousand and 250 dinars per hundred dollars. 
The purchase price of the dollar is 1192.5 dinars, or 119 thousand and 250 dinars per hundred dollars. 
Foreign Exchange Rates, Gold and Oil, {until this news is prepared}: 
EUR World Price: 100 Euro = 113.25 
GBP World Price: 100 Pounds = 126.93 
Turkish Lira World Price: $ 100 = 540.50 Turkish Lira
The price of a world ounce of gold = $ 1235.40 per 
barrel of Brent crude oil = $ 61.11 The 
price of a barrel of US crude oil = $ 52.51.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Hey, I did say "nut job"!!!

Well, IF you are a “nut job”, you have plenty company including ME. 😁😁 

I really enjoy and appreciate your analysis of the articles, especially this one. 

Lately, some of the articles have been concerning to me and had me thinking it may be at least 2020 before we saw what we wanted. BUT this one is encouraging enough that I have some hope for the “in the near future”. 🙏🙏😊😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

Well, IF you are a “nut job”, you have plenty company including ME. 😁😁 

I really enjoy and appreciate your analysis of the articles, especially this one. 

Lately, some of the articles have been concerning to me and had me thinking it may be at least 2020 before we saw what we wanted. BUT this one is encouraging enough that I have some hope for the “in the near future”. 🙏🙏😊😊

:twothumbs: It's ALL Good, Bama Girl, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Maybe Adam will have more insights today.

My "nut job" may be showing here but I think there are behind the scenes AND visible things occurring. If indeed THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment is REAL, wild profits COULD be made for nefarious purposes. So, I believe the nefarious purposes HAVE to be truncated or at least tightly corralled so the REAL progress can be made for the Bicraqi Iraqi to "Power Things Up" in Iraq, the region, AND the rest of the world. This silly business about terminating the Strategic Framework Agreement is highly likely from the Insanian Puppet Masters with Ole Potato Head Nouri al-Maliki as THEIR mouth piece AND local operative.

Ain't going to happen!!!

Ole True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump is slated to pay a "Surprise" Visit to the troops in Iraq (YAY!!!) AND, I surmise, WILL have a few "Alignment" discussion with the locals. THIS other silly business of the Cabinet YET to be fully formed may garner "Unwanted Attention" from Ole Donald during HIS visit.

Thank You for YOUR insights, Bama Girl, I enjoy them IMMENSELY!!! :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time...........................................................................

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Your Opinion On This Piece Here, Kind AND Highly Astute Sir Floridian, AND (again) The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time............................................................................................

:twothumbs: Where'd You Go, Floridian, Is This The Article You Were Wanting To See? AND The Very Best To You!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time...........................................................................

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Where'd You Go, Floridian, Is This The Article You Were Wanting To See? AND The Very Best To You!!! :tiphat:

Thanks, Synopsis.  😊

• Thanks 2

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic