Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

House of Representatives approve its budget

yota691

***///

It's on !  DJG-vs-HisYOTAness...!

Okay, Gentlemen:  Marquis of Queensbury rules, no chairs, no biting, come out fighting ! 

:lol:  :P

Not trying to start a war with yota here at all. Just not buying entirely into the hype that the Iraqi Press puts out. I refuse to get caught up in the heat of the moment. Let the dust settle and then look over the situation. Thanks to yota and k98 for bringing all these articles over for us to enjoy and evaluate. I followed the 2015 Budget and posted it in realtime last year. Believe me there were several items that were not read and passed. Others that were passed and then revoked.  GIve it time.

That statement is absurd...when both Iraq and Kurds adhere to same Constitution....just look at the currency they have which represents both.....anyway keep on with the Negativity your glowing with it.....

It's not negativity it is being cautious and skeptical. I don't take much at face value when it comes to Iraq. Let the dust settle for a few days and then lets see where the 2016 budget really is.

Edited by djgabrielie1
  • Upvote 5

Not trying to start a war with yota here at all. Just not buying entirely into the hype that the Iraqi Press puts out. I refuse to get caught up in the heat of the moment. Let the dust settle and then look over the situation. Thanks to yota and k98 for bringing all these articles over for us to enjoy and evaluate. I followed the 2015 Budget and posted it in realtime last year. Believe me there were several items that were not read and passed. Others that were passed and then revoked.  GIve it time.

***///

Not counting you out to 10 yet, DJG.... you "get " us...

we're old and need all the friends we can get !  :lol:  :P

• Upvote 2

***///

Not counting you out to 10 yet, DJG.... you "get " us...

we're old and need all the friends we can get !  :lol:  :P

As I maintain at my age, "It's not the years, it's the mileage", I have a lot of miles. :lol:  you can equate miles to experience as well if you like.

It will be interesting to see the "Budget Law" that yota speaks about in detail and in English. I am not convinced that this is the HCL at all. He seems to believe that it is the HCL but I on the other hand are going to remain skeptical for the next few days.

• Upvote 1

DJG, I think after me, I want the RV for you more than anyone else.  You need a suddenly.

Well that would certainly be a nice thing. I look forward to an RV and believe that it will happen. I believe in many on this site and value their comments over the past six years. Things are definitly heading in the right direction for us. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Yota for all the articles and details.  DJG I understand your caution on this because this is Iraq and they are known for saying one thing but doing another.  I looking forward to what Adam have to say in regards to the 2016 Budget being passed.  Again Thanks Yota you deserve 100 STARS plus for your work :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Yota you deserve 100 STARS plus for your work :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

***///

We nominated him for Literary Knighthood by Mr. Montana today...

but with all the good news flyin' around, maybe ADAM is celebrating this morning like we are with Champagne and

him putting a broadsword near HisYOTAnesses neck may not be such a good idea just now !  :shrug:

• Upvote 2

http://ekurd.net/iraq-government-ok-2016-budget-2015-10-19

A government spokesman says Iraq’s Cabinet has approved next year’s budget, sending it to parliament for final approval.

Spokesman Saad al-Hadithi told The Associated Press Monday that the 2016 budget of 106 trillion Iraqi dinars (about $91 billion) will run with a deficit of 23 trillion dinars ($19.72 billion). Al-Hadithi added that the deficit will be relieved through loans from local and international lenders.

He said the budget calculations are based on an assumed oil price of $45 a barrel with an average daily crude oil output of 3.6 million barrels.

Iraq holds the world’s fourth largest oil reserves, some 143.1 billion barrels, and oil revenues make up nearly 95 percent of its budget. Like other oil-reliant countries, Iraq’s economy has suffered due to plummeting oil prices since last year.

Copyright ©, respective author or news agency, AP

• Upvote 2

http://ekurd.net/iraq-government-ok-2016-budget-2015-10-19

A government spokesman says Iraq’s Cabinet has approved next year’s budget, sending it to parliament for final approval.

Spokesman Saad al-Hadithi told The Associated Press Monday that the 2016 budget of 106 trillion Iraqi dinars (about $91 billion) will run with a deficit of 23 trillion dinars ($19.72 billion). Al-Hadithi added that the deficit will be relieved through loans from local and international lenders.

He said the budget calculations are based on an assumed oil price of $45 a barrel with an average daily crude oil output of 3.6 million barrels.

Iraq holds the world’s fourth largest oil reserves, some 143.1 billion barrels, and oil revenues make up nearly 95 percent of its budget. Like other oil-reliant countries, Iraq’s economy has suffered due to plummeting oil prices since last year.

Copyright ©, respective author or news agency, AP

I'm glad they are talking more realistic PPB numbers! I like it :twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

http://alghadpress.com/ar/news/42691/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%B3-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A9-2016-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86

"Tomorrow Press" published a draft 2016 budget that voted in by Parliament

12/16/2015 17:40

Number of Views: 1230

recommend-button2.png 1 Likes

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad got tomorrow Press on the photocopies of the general budget for the 2016 law, voted on by the House of Representatives today at its 45th legislative chapter of the first year of the second legislative session today.

%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3.jpg?watermark=4

1.jpg?watermark=4

It wouldn't let me post all of it

I we only knew what it said....... :shrug:  :confused2:

• Upvote 1