Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert: Delete The Zeros Supports The National Currency And Reduce Inflation In The Country !

Captain iron the reason why it's very healthy to see both sides of the coin is if you build all your hopes up to be rich your going to have one hell of a reality check if it's a neutral event, it sounds like a lot of people are seeing the dinar as their saviour and that's not healthy my friend....so stop sounding its a done deal and a lop is out the question....a lot of councillors are going to be busy if this doesn't go the way some of you think....stay real and be open to all conclusions regardless of every bodies circumstances....have a good day people

• Upvote 2

***///

...PALMinator, we are fully cognizant of the risks in this gamble.  :bulb:

This very site has driven that home time and again through information,

education and exchange of ideas -- from all sides. :bulb:

We are a pretty open-minded bunch. :bulb:

But banging our heads against his wall wasn't going to get us all to put down our Dinar and walk away. <_<

If he wants to save us all from our pitiful selves, abusing our intelligence wasn't the way to go. :shakehead:

• Upvote 6

Hey I'm not here to argue or be judgeamental or be a palminater or a Debbie downer I'm here the same reasons everyone else is here , this article clearly says after deleting zeros 100 dollar will be 100 dinars instead of 120000 ....new notes without the zeros will be introduced and there's your 1 to 1........neutral event ......anyways I'm done posting adios amigos ....

• Upvote 1

Palm,

This notion that folks need to be saved from themselves is beat to death from our Gov and most folks are tired of it. If you invests it's up to THEM to understand the possible consequences. For the most part folks understand the downside of this investment.................some feel the need to remind us multiple times a day. Me personally........................once I've researched and invested am looking for positives(while understanding possible negatives) in the hopes of gains. That's not RAH RAH it's normal human activity for most folks. Some look for negatives, SMH.

SgtFuryUSCZ,

:bravo::salute:

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie just wanted to say that I'm in the background reading all your comments and loving it. I purchased dinar about 10years ago and knew it would be a long term investment. I am finally getting a little excited

Hey I'm not here to argue or be judgeamental or be a palminater or a Debbie downer I'm here the same reasons everyone else is here , this article clearly says after deleting zeros 100 dollar will be 100 dinars instead of 120000 ....new notes without the zeros will be introduced and there's your 1 to 1........neutral event ......anyways I'm done posting adios amigos ....

Remember although this article is an opinion piece from an economic expert. It is definitely not a neutral event opinion. You notice nowhere does it state deleting the 000's off just the higher demons but the currency as a whole which means its value. Just look at the wording. Right now your $100usd will buy 120,000 dinars are rated for example 1:1166. Delete the 000's from the value of currency and now your $100usd will only buy $100 dinar. A 1:1 revalue and nothing to do with a lop of the higher denominations.

• Upvote 6

Economy
Thursday 5 March 2015 | 06: 10 pm
| Hits: 2357
Expert: delete zeros supporting the national currency and reduce inflation in the country

Baghdad: the ... Economic expert asserted Dr. Salam smeisim, Thursday, the importance of the subject delete zeros from Iraqi dinar, saying that to support the national currency, and reduction of inflation in the country.

Smeisim said, in a statement to "set the Iraq News, the" delete zeros contains two basic objectives, delete the zeros, and the restructuring of the Iraqi currency, instead of the $ 100 worth 120,000 Iraqi dinars, then delete the three zeros becomes 100 $ 100 worth of Iraqi dinar, which equals $ dinar, this means strengthening the Iraqi currency.

"The country suffers the deficit as Iraq could not support its currency only if it received grants from third parties, and if possible its implementation is important, reframes the currency indirectly supporting the national currency, and when the currency they restructure will reduce inflation in Iraq." End/
  • Upvote 4

Next year I will have better joy banging my head against a wall than get you to see what this article is saying ......if you went into the Cbi after they delete the zeros and you gave the cashier 120000 dinars and she said thank you here's your 100 dinar bill in exchange of your 120000 ..where's the money maker in that then next year, no wonder keep got frustrated with people......anyways I'm going back into hiding before I have to start eating lopster again.....see you all on the finish line. :)

Palm,

Thanks for your OPINION..................and who knows............you might be right. And I agree let the event actually happen.............then you can pat yourself on the shoulder...............and state all the "I told u so's" you wish.-paece

• Upvote 2

Here's Comments From The Rope-A-Dope Float Brothers - Enorrste And The Cross Dressing Kaperoni ! :blink:

Followed By Their Hard Drinking Arch Nemesis Who They Kicked Off Of Their Site Last Year - Tlar ! :o

:D      :D     :D

3-6-2015   Newshound Guru Enorrste   Article quote:  "... confirmed an economic expert d. Peace Sumaisem, on Thursday, on the importance of the subject of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, considering it as a support of the national currency, and a reduction of inflation in the country.  Sumaisem said, in a statement to "Ein Iraq News", "delete the zeros includes two basic objectives, the deletion of zeros, and the restructuring of the Iraqi currency, instead of the $ 100 equals 120 000 Iraqi dinars, after deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars, which is equal to the dollar and the dinar This means strengthening the Iraqi currency."   I really get disgusted at the "economic experts" who still don't understand the process.   It is a process, not an event...the process involves a change in the exchange rate regime rather than a LOP or an RV.   

3-6-2015   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ...delete the zeros is the name for a project, not a single event.  If you look at that way...you will realize this is not an overnight RV or some other action...it is a process...and the goal is 1 to $1 The dinar will rise gradually over a period of 2 years or more as stated...with the end result a new currency without the zeros.  

3-6-2015   Newshound Guru Tlar   ...delete the zeros is the name of this project...it is an event and is an overnight RV at some level...it is a process. The only way the lower denoms could be released is with an immediate increase in value high enough to warrant their release.  How  many times has the CBI told us that both currencies will circulate for two years since 2010...15, 20?   Very, very few articles coming out support a float.  More and more continue to support an immediate rate change in value which at almost any rate kills [the] float theory starting at 1166...   A good question...Why would they want to bring out a currency at less than its true value.  Quite simply they would not.  So now with the government firmly behind this project and Maliki not being able to stop or threaten the project or the people at the CBI as he did when he was PM, and with the fundamentals being at least 3x's better than they were in 2008 when the strategic study said that they could support an immediate increase of 1.13 to 1, I ask again, why in the world would they want to start the currency at 1166?  I can give you 20 good reasons why they would not, starting with it could potentially damage an already fragile economy struggling to recover. 

• Upvote 4

Next year I will have better joy banging my head against a wall than get you to see what this article is saying ......if you went into the Cbi after they delete the zeros and you gave the cashier 120000 dinars and she said thank you here's your 100 dinar bill in exchange of your 120000 ..where's the money maker in that then next year, no wonder keep got frustrated with people......anyways I'm going back into hiding before I have to start eating lopster again.....see you all on the finish line. :)

SAVE ME, PLEASE.

I've fallen and I can't get up.

LMAO, sorry I couldn't resist.

• Upvote 4

I do to rah. I've seen so many articles that point to RV, and even words in this one. I don't really see how making a 25,000 note become $25.00 will strengthen anything... but truth is, I have NO IDEA what they're planning, and my own opinion is freaking me out. Just doesn't look Good to me. I sure hope I'm wrong...

Agree. It does not state how the 000 will be eliminated. I may be wrong here but does 100/120000 give us .0008. It may be their way of looking at it compared to how we see it at .00086. Also, why print new 25,000 notes if you intend to take them out of currulation and replace them with 25.00 notes. I may have had a few to many, but it is just a different view point.

• Upvote 5

Agree. It does not state how the 000 will be eliminated. I may be wrong here but does 100/120000 give us .0008. It may be their way of looking at it compared to how we see it at .00086. Also, why print new 25,000 notes if you intend to take them out of currulation and replace them with 25.00 notes. I may have had a few to many, but it is just a different view point.

I keep asking myself the same thing Chuck.

Also all the new notes are out. (1000,5000,250,000 ect ect)   Who`s to say this wont go the way of the $50 note.  45 days to exchange . as far as that goes perhaps ours like the old sadam money will no longer be honored. 

• Upvote 1

I keep asking myself the same thing Chuck.

Also all the new notes are out. (1000,5000,250,000 ect ect)   Who`s to say this wont go the way of the $50 note.  45 days to exchange . as far as that goes perhaps ours like the old sadam money will no longer be honored.

I know what you mean. I do think that we have a few things going for us. The 50s really had no security futures in them and at .05 it would be a safe test run for them to establish the trust in the new banking system. My gut tells me we will be ok. I checked out the cost of living in Bagdad. Such things as milk, coffe, tea, and even cigerrette. If you come out at less than a $1 you will running around like Germany in the 20's/30's. All those small notes will be worthless. A 50 note at .01 is .05. Just where we are now on the trade in. There is a lot lost in translation and the fact the we are looking at this as Westerners. That is why I stated that 100 / 120000 gives us .0008. If I was in the ME I would looking at it from that point of view, much like a European looks at the EUR to the USD. Hang in there man, I think this is our year.

• Upvote 3