Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert: Delete The Zeros Supports The National Currency And Reduce Inflation In The Country !

If you want to continue to discuss this article as a LOP, please take it to the tank and start a new thread. Please discontinue your line of reasoning in this one.

-

i said before

Markinsa for president

now kick the lopsters into my water

• Upvote 2

lets  S L O W     the  fast reading  and  take a moment too remember  where this article came from  --- Iraq ---   now  when reading anything  from Iraq -- we need 3 , articles ,  we have  seen 2  thank you posters of the articles ,   ---- with that said  lets look again at what  might  just happen  ( 1 )   ----- zeros off  120,ooo  is equal  too --- 100 !   or  100 dinar will be  100 u.s. dollars ,  { this  tells me  it  will go  1 too 1  value ,  so with 120,000   take zeros off ,  100 dinar will be worth  one hundred  dollars  they actually saved  20,000  dollars  with this !  120,000   too  100,000  <------ not 100  dollars   but  100,000  value   ( 2 )   the  zero`s off like the above  statement  and the zero big notes  off the  streets  with the  above  side by side until  all is finished  ---------- just my break down  ...............  {  also  I still do like  the  possibility  ,  of ,  25,ooo  will =  2,500  dinar   }       

• Upvote 2

Sumaisem said, in a statement to "Ein Iraq News", "delete the zeros includes two basic objectives, the deletion of zeros, and the restructuring of the Iraqi currency, instead of the $ 100 equals 120 000 Iraqi dinars, after deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars, which is equal to the dollar and the dinar This means strengthening the Iraqi currency. "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/198419-expert-delete-the-zeros-supports-the-national-currency-and-reduce-inflation-in-the-country/#ixzz3TXUKYETE

Gonna break this down on line at a time.

Sumaisem said, in a statement to "Ein Iraq News", "delete the zeros includes two basic objectives, the deletion of zeros, and the restructuring of the Iraqi currency,

instead of the $ 100 equals 120 000 Iraqi dinars, He is trying to show how the Dinar is today with this illistration.

after deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars, Now notice hes got USD first so hes not trying to say 120000 dinars become 100.00 dinars. He states 100 usd will be equal to 100 dinar nothing more nothing less.

which is equal to the dollar and the dinar This means strengthening the Iraqi currency.  Clearly he says strengthining the currency.

• Upvote 5

THE ONE THING THIS ART DOESN'T MENTION, THAT ALL OF THE OTHER "DELETE THE ZEROES" ART'S MENTION IS A TIMELINE - MOST ART'S STATE OVER TWO YEARS PROCESS AND ONE ART I FOUND STATED OVER THREE YEARS - HMMMM...I GUESS IF THEY FOLLOW THE TIMELINE IN THOSE OTHER ART'S - WE ARE LOOKING AT SOME KIND OF GRADUATION TO 1:1 - NOW IF WE TAKE THIS ART AT FACE VALUE IT'S GOING TO BE VERY SOON, BUT WHEN, HAS ANY INFO BEEN PRESENTED TO US, SOLELY AT FACE VALUE - AND PROVEN TRUE? NONE.

I JUST HOPE WE GET (AT LEAST) THAT VALUE BEFORE WE HAVE TO TURN IN OUR NOTES.

ALSO, WHO IS THIS ECONOMIST, "expert d. Peace Sumaisem"? NEVER HEARD OF HIM - oops it's a "her"

This is the economist (and some of her publications) who's attributed to writing this article from today:

Economic Dr. Salam smeisim,

ة الاقتصادية د. سلام سميسم,

YOU HAVE TO ISOLATE THE NAME (TAKE IT OUT OF THE SENTENCE) AND THEN TRANSLATE IT -

THE ABOVE IS THE BING TRANSLATION OF THE NAME

ds) 

Search Results

•  
  •  
  •  

More images for ة الاقتصادية د سلام سميسم

THE ABOVE LINK SHOULD TAKE YOU TO SOME IMAGES OF THIS ECONOMIST

THIS LINK SHOULD TAKE YOU TO GOOGLE IQ, AND SHOW YOU A LONG LIST OF ARTICLES ATTRIBUTED TO THIS ECONOMIST QUOTED IN THE ARTICLE

https://www.google.iq/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%D8%A9+%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9+%D8%AF.+%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85+%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B3%D9%85%2C

• Upvote 2

This is the economist (and some of her publications) who's attributed to writing this article from today:

Economic Dr. Salam smeisim,

ة الاقتصادية د. سلام سميسم,

YOU HAVE TO ISOLATE THE NAME (TAKE IT OUT OF THE SENTENCE) AND THEN TRANSLATE IT -

THE ABOVE IS THE BING TRANSLATION OF THE NAME

•  

More images for ة الاقتصادية د سلام سميسم

THE ABOVE LINK SHOULD TAKE YOU TO SOME IMAGES OF THIS ECONOMIST

THIS LINK SHOULD TAKE YOU TO GOOGLE IQ, AND SHOW YOU A LONG LIST OF ARTICLES ATTRIBUTED TO THIS ECONOMIST QUOTED IN THE ARTICLE

https://www.google.iq/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%D8%A9+%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9+%D8%AF.+%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85+%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B3%D9%85%2C

Dr. peace Sumaisem

- PUBLISHED ON 04.11.2013
Salam-Smesim.jpg
Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 4

IQD. I see how removing 000's from currency could be translated as removing notes from the market...

Lets hope that is right.

China, I will be here to the end.... Sorry your opinion doesn't count ant more than others.

But I have to ask why ?....................why would anyone that is convinced this is not going to be profitable would bother hanging around till the end ????............

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

NOW EVERYONE, SHE DOES NOT SIT ON ANY PARLIAMENTARY/GOVT COMMITTEE - SHE IS A RESPECTED ECONOMIST AND HIS GIVING HER OPINION OF WHAT THE PROJECT WOULD/COULD/SHOULD ACCOMPLISH.

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 6

China have you heard of the phrase if it sounds too good to be true it prob is?i bought my dinars 10 years ago in Kuwait so I bought mine a it cheaper,so being in it for ten years I'm going to stay till the end why stop now ...and if it is a neutral event I'm going to staple my dinars to the wall in my man shed .......everyone here wants to make lots of money out this but sometimes you have to take your blinders off and be realistic

• Upvote 2

NOW EVERYONE, SHE DOES NOT SIT ON ANY PARLIAMENTARY/GOVT COMMITTEE - SHE IS A RESPECTED ECONOMIST AND HIS GIVING HER OPINION OF WHAT THE PROJECT WOULD/COULD/SHOULD ACCOMPLISH.

and i respect that, 

now if it was okie saying this well no respect there

• Upvote 2

WELL, THERE'S MUCH CONFLICT RE INTERPRETATIONS OVER THIS ARTICLE -OUT ON THE WEB - MANY (SEEMINGLY INTELLIGENT) PEOPLE GIVING AN ANALYSIS OF WHY THIS IS A LOP ARTICLE.

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 4

But doesn't it sat AFTER DELETING 000's?

That's a break even

Well, no.  Let's do the math.  

1 IQD = $0.00084 

.00084 * 25000 = 21

Now, if we take the 3 zeroes off the 25K bill, and move the value of the Dinar 1:1, then your new 25 dinar notes will be worth 25 dollars instead of 21.